I am displeased with this outcome

I am displeased with this outcome.

Yeah, Baja was way better. Guess it's time to go to the store and buy it up.

Enjoy your kidney stones and not having teeth, fuckos.

we will

Baja Blast is shit if it's not from the fountain anyways

did your dad put his dick up your asshole when you were 5yo? kys cuntofag

Mix half mountain dew and poweraid.
>that's all that Baja blast is

You guys can always get Baja at Taco Bell. I'm actually surprised by this outcome and happy.

that would make it half flat, stupid

Baja is still at taco bell I think.
both were pretty good, that's coming from someone who fucking HATES mountain dew.

Just like your head since you were clearing dropped as a baby.

Fuck this grape shit.

B-but Pepsi Co owns Gatorade, not Powerade

>kys

back to pewdiepie comment section with you faggo

That's not how it works user.

I blame Taco Bell. They probably wanted to keep Baja exclusive. Shit must have been rigged from the start.

Baja from bottles/cans is shit. It's only good from fountain, and you can still get it in it's best form, fountain. Pitch black dew is the fucking bees knees and if you don't agreed you are fucked.

Code Red is literally the only Mountain Dew variant that matters.

They just need to make a diet version so I can pretend I'm not slowly killing myself.

Anyone try this underrated gem? It's discontinued now but my 7/11 still has it. Fucking delicious.

never even seen that before at 7/11. then again i dont really go that often.

>purple
>pitch black

I can go to Taco Bell any time and get a Baja so I'm glad this one won

>baja babies unironically voted for a shittier bottled/canned version of a drink they can always buy even if it lost the contest

W E W
E
W

Never heard of it, what's the flavor?

>black babies can just buy Crush Grape literally anywhere

W E W
E
W

THANK YOU, fuck people who say "kys" on Veeky Forums, it is truly a yt plague spreading here thanks to Leafy and such, fucking faggots

>They stopped calling it DEWmocracy
How very apropos.

Do you really think people haven't been saying "kill yourself" on Veeky Forums for years?

Why? The original grape Mt. Dew was the best new flavor next to livewire.

Aside from Baja Blast, which Dew would you suppose would make a comeback for the next DEWcision, if possible? My candidate would be pic related.

>Baja baby can't into logic

Color me surprised

Supernova was bretty gud

I never had it but it sounds delicious. Whiteout was such a boring piece of shit flavor. Why the fuck did that ever in the first place?

Shouldn't you be pushing grapes down your dick right now?

I'm pissed, Baja Blast is the best flavor they've ever done, and at Taco Bell it's always watered down or the fountain machine is somehow fucked up. The canned/bottled version was perfect.

Pitch Black is just generic grape soda, easily the worst real Mtn Dew flavor.
Whiteout is great bruh, it goes down alarmingly easy.

>Decide to try it out
>small hint of grape I think otherwise tastes like normal dew

Meh

Why the fuck does 7/11 get seedy after 12 anyway

I feel more regard for not voting for Blast than not voting in the primary elections.

For me it happens at around 6 am when the Latinos lineup from the front of the store to back for their morning coffee and bagel.

>Baja blast at taco bell is watered down
>the canned/bottled version was perfect

You're smoking crack

That user is likely referring specifically to "kys", and not "kill yourself".

Something about "kys" just seems pants-on-head retarded.

Tropical punch, had to look it up.

With the huge sale of Baja blast last year and the rejoicing of stones everywhere I'm surprised Baja blast didn't stay around.

I heard the Baja blast sold more than the other total combined mtn dew products last year.

My taco bell burnt down at 2am. No plans heard of rebuilding

Taco Bell was afraid of losing sales so the votes were rigged in favor of Pitch Black. I'm almost positive that's what happened.

Nah nigga, the only one sucking the glass dick are the ones who think a fountain drink isn't watered down compared to a bottled/canned soda

I'm gonna need a source on that

This was so delicious, saddened it was discontinued. I haven't seen it at 7/11 in about a year now.

I want someone to explain why they like Baja Blast. Its decent for the first few swigs but then has this horrid bitter aftertaste that doesn't go away despite all the acid in it. It feels like someone dropped a little soap into a normal soda.

Then again the only Mountain Dew I find enjoyable is Voltage.

Best mtn dew is actually Livewire

>Voting for a brand you can get any time at Taco Bell

People with brains voted for Pitch Black.

Holy shit what. How did this happen? I thought it was a lock for baja blast. I honestly thought they were just going through the motions to drum up hype.

What does pitch black even taste like? Everyone knows BB through Taco Bell but nobody I know has ever mentioned liking Pitch Black.

>no taco bell in my city
what now?
Where do I go now?
I just wanted baja blast, man.
pitch black sour was pretty good, but this one just kinda tastes grape-y.

move out of that shithole

>tfw thought it was gone forever
>find it in random gas station on vacation

prob the best day of my life