Nano mooning

NANO mooning, special over 100k sats edition.

To all the haters who said nano was dead. Fuck you. We're here to stay.
Soon we will replace the holy bitcoin as a mean of exchange.

Nano VS Bitcoin

Bitcoin :
- 10 minutes to several hours to get one confirmation, some exchanges need 6 confirmations or more, I'll let you do the maths
- high fees (sometimes over $30)
- not scalable, only gets slower and more expensive with mass adoption.
- use an insane amount of energy.

NANO:
- fast as fuck : 2 seconds or less wallet to wallet
- FREE : no small fees, NOTHING. You can go back and forth between wallets for an infinite amount of time, you'd still have the same amount of NANO.
- infinitely scalable, everyone in the world could use nano everyday, it wouldn't slow the network
- use almost no energy to send and receive transactions

Nano is the new bitcoin. You have the opportunity to buy nano under $15. It's like buying bitcoin under $100.
In hindsight, wouldn't you buy bitcoin under $100 ? Insane profits.

Buy some, and don't touch it for 2 years. You'll get your lambo.

vimeo.com/253563861

nano.org

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/
clips.twitch
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NANO is the only coin in the green in the top20 : coinmarketcap.com/

7d price estimates?

I bought 1500

at least 200k sats. It was over 250k at one point, it will get back there eventually.

You sound like you just had your first date.

Re fucking lax your little nano

Stay poor

t. no nano

Nice, bought 100k

is this still because of that retarded coinbase rumour
i wanted to buy cheap ffs

do I fomo in now or wait if it drops again

So many lambos incoming, weeeeeee

>infinitely scalable
Kek

3k nano here, am I gonna make it?

nano fuders don't seem to understand how disruptive this project can be to the current financial reality of a lot of people. You really think immigrant chinese or other 3rd world immigrant workers who work for pennies are gonna use any currency/system with any kind of fee to transfer their money back to their families? no fucken way. the world isnt made of just amerifag and eurofag. theres a lot of people in piss poor situations who need shit like this. Not to mention, this shit can potentially BTFO the likes of western union and other middle man institution leaching off of peoples money. think ahead senpai.

Very likely.

did you actually hold that through this entire madness?

traded to increase ur stack?

or is that not a major part of ur port

do tell, i couldnt hold my nano for the life of me

Yea. I had 1k before it started tanking hard.
Then I sold.
Then I saw bitgrail FUD and realized it has nothing to do with the coin.
Bought back on the dip.
Now I have 1.5k NANO. Sometimes it's worth it to sell.

That's a cute bag little guy.

I did held that through the FUD, was even contemplating buying more.

no, I didn't trade, I bought in november for 5k sats on bitgrail, some paid telegram group suggested to go in deep which I did. had 15k once, but sold 4k at 250k sats (~$25) and cashed out. I knew that a heavy FUD attack was coming, whales also aren't stupid. We could see btc mooning and them surpressing the price again, no way they'll let it moon that easily. That's why I sold some, sitting on some Thai island with my money and waiting for my retirement, kek

I wish I bought more when I entered at 6k sats.
XRB looked riski and I only bought it with 25% od my portfolio.

Bitgrail is Nano's Mt.Gox., all moon after that

>NANO mooning

>- fast as fuck : 2 seconds or less wallet to wallet
>- infinitely scalable, everyone in the world could use nano everyday, it wouldn't slow the network
lmao these are all perfectly unproven at scale. nano will shit itself if it had bitcoin traction

lol just wait until tomorrow
you must be really new to think this is going to last

of course it drops again you fucking retard. holy shit you idiots

It’s the absolute normie coin. every dumb retard will love it.

and faggot it’s nano not bitcoin or the new bitcoin.

main net stress tests already put nano at 300tps. bitcoin does less than 10tps. how will nano shit itself

um sandbox in-house ""stress tests"" mean nothing at all besides a pat on the back for the starry eyed bagholders. bitcoin was proven in the wild for 10 years against the worst conditions. this toy coin has a long way to go and a lot of dips to face before it even reaches the inflated ATH

I just sent 2-3 BTC transactions for 2$ each tops.

LN will solve most of the issues you mentioned, and the power consumption is not bad neither is it a lot.

only thing bitcoin had proven under stress is $30 fees and/or multi-day confirmation times

confirmation times are hard coded so everyone knew the speed. the block confirmation time wasnt going to magically decrease cause people started buying bitcoins, and fees were just a side effect of this because people wanted their blocks confirmed faster.

this was all known and no said bitcoin is "infinitely scalable." nano tards on the other hand keep parroting this despite nano getting basically no attention compared to btc

Yup. Beats the fuck outta my 400

lol

Agreed. I'm not buying until it reaches a new ATH

not sandbox, it was a real stress test on the main net, are you a retarded nigger ?

> the power consumption is not bad neither is it a lot.
Yeah It's just the same as Ireland, no big deal at all. Are you fucking serious ?
>being this retarded

The stress test only produced 40tps lol

he's right though

Bitcoin has RSK, LN, MAST, Simplicity, Schnorr sigs, other sidechains incoming, no fear of regulation, billions of money from VC backed companies, the most active community, etc

If you think BTC is over you don't know shit

And then you buy FOMO in and get dumped on?

Are you retarded? Wave 3 is the best place to buy, and that looks like a 3rd wave to me.

I thought so yesterday at $9.5, now it's at $10.5 ;_;

>coinmarketcap.com/
this one

There's a big difference between thinking bitcoin is over and thinking it will be the number one p2p currency. Much different use cases

no, over 300 tps at peak. Theorical tps limit using basic hardware is 7000 tps, much more if high end hardware.

will be 1000$ eoy easy with that supply

bitcoin's main direction is to remain the number one currency. if you buy alts, at least buy privacy alts or platform alts etc. no one will take the currency crown from BTC--they just provided enough incentive for them to go harder on innovation and improving. xrb will always be just a gimmick coin

Insider here, NANO will pump in 2 hours
PS: Fuck Pu'er tea

Rumours are going that a critical bug is found in nano. See you at 0$ soon.

im just here to use nano and then dump her for some gains

have you already said too much?

rumours are after neo you also missed nano.

bought this shit for 30$

WE ARE THE NANOMARINES
AND WE ARE NOT PROFITING

You do you

in since £0.10, good to see my btc value finally going back up

mah nigga

Normies on Twitch getting exposed to Nano
clips.twitch
.tv/TenderLivelyPuppyPastaThat

they have no idea

>confirmation times are hard coded

t. brainlet.

And another one
clips.twitch
.tv/TalentedArtisticOstrichNotLikeThis

Say what you want about Reddit or Twitch users, but these are potentially massive audiences.

Stars are aligning. Twitch, desktop wallet, mobile wallets. etc.

I just hope that my 2k NANO are enough to make it. I bought at $5 but I have no more money to put in.

Just keep 25 percent of your stack in FIAT so you can buy at dips and then sell back that 25 percent. Rinse repeat

Ireland is an small country with less than 5 million inhabitants. Which is significantly less than 0.01% of the human population.

>Ireland is an small country with less than 5 million inhabitants. Which is significantly less than 0.01% of the human population.

5 million people are 0.01% of the world population. I didn't know we were 50 billion. Thanks for the info

>300 tps
lol stellar does over 1k and is partnered with IBM

nano does 7,000 which is faster than stellar's 1k. ripple is 1.5k which is faster than stellar.. and stellar has like 20 billion tokens.. nano has only 133 mil