Other urls found in this thread:

etcdevteam.com/blog/articles/roadmap-2018.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pass. Waiting for dip.

i've been """"in"""" since 2016 nigga

Stop shilling this literal shitcoin.

>bought high
>hurr it's shitcoin

There is going to be a MASSIVE FOMO spike inside the next 10 days.

do you hate money, Veeky Forums?

do you hate Veeky Forums, money?

you mean buy while btc is high, before it dips right..

she doesn't look happy.

lmaoo shitcoin broke down trend like it fucking matters when BTC is about to collapse

>BTC about to collapse

Kek, we just corrected to 9-10k you fucking moron.

whos looking at her expression?

bump

You won't find much hype about it here on Veeky Forums unfortunately. People will probably post about it when we hit elliott wave 3, though.

So do apps even run on ethereum classic? What's the point of buying any?

it's fucking happening

Realistic price prediction just before airdrop?

$60 few days before airdrop then dump

Thx user

Thoughts?

Since wave 2 was such a deep retracement, I also made this.

Given how deep of a retracement wave 2 was, it's also very possible that wave 3 will be very long, and that wave 4 will be a short retracement resulting in a short wave 5.

This is the most optimistic price estimate I can give you in sats

it is though.. mostly all the shit shilled on this board is lmao

ETC is almost never shilled on this board. Literally just look at how inactive this thread is.

to sell it at a higher price. that's pretty much it.

you do release the only developer of ETC (dexaran, confirmed to be the DAO hacker through investigation of etherscan history) is jumping ship to this callisto thing they're forking for?
most likely the whole thing was a ploy for him to unload a little more of his tokens at ATH, and gain even more control on the project

realise*
the bagholding will be unprecedented, by summer it will be under $10

>the only developer
>there are three different development teams
>multiple devs on each team

Nice FUD

I am also interested - is this this coin merely a legacy as part of the history of real eth

yeah i'm sure the Cardano team... errr... IOHK will bust their ass to make ETC succeed!

Vitalik's vision

they are actually still working on etc one of the guys tweeted he never thought it would happen but hes going to be contributing to it

I'm mining etc and getting about $7 a day worth, in a month I can't imagine what it will be since ETCs price will go up

it was basically the original chain, with none of the developers or the mindshare. over time they tried to implement rent-seeking into the mining protocol (denied) and just changed emission, but made no real improvement whatsoever to the actual network. there's no ICOs, no technology development, nothing. ETC fans cling to 2016 talking points like "code is law" (as opposed to the DAO bailout), grayscale investments being bullish on them and parrot "muh store of value" from bitcoin core. that's about it. it's a trap for newfags from bagholders and traders who want to unload on you

uhh

etcdevteam.com/blog/articles/roadmap-2018.html

This is actually the real ETH. ETH is a fork of itself because the devs got buttmad about their money being lost in the DAO hack. ETC is the original with the DAO hack still there.

They've diverged quite a bit since. Ethereum is going proof-of-stake soon to solve their scalability issues and thus miners won't be able to mine Ethereum, and forking Ethereum with proof-of-work won't be possible without significant effort either because Ethereum developers implemented the "difficulty time bomb" to force everyone over to PoS.

Ethereum Classic developers are making good progress themselves on removing the difficulty time bomb, so miners will probably flock there, and their plans are to go hybrid PoW/PoS so that miners still secure the blockchain. They are also trying to solve the scalability issues further by adopting sidechains, offloading a lot of work from the main blockchain.

ETC is sort of interesting, but I'm still not certain that it's truly a good long-term investment. Mining it is definitely recommended though.

finally someone else who has some research knowledge

FOMO

this chart isn't intelligent to know that there's an airdrop incoming

It may go higher than that, but the likelihood of that isn't extremely high. I imagine we won't see higher than 60000 sats.

its definitely great to mine, hold it and keep accumulating/flipping it

interesting