Kot

kot

мяy

고양이

What race is kot?

terrifying

Bruh. What the hell is up with your cat?

make sure to check out fallout 4 and it's season pass DLC content

blini

Every time I see Kot I want to rub his fat little cheeks and give him a fistful of catnip. So adorable. So excited.

I see /s4s/ decided to shit up Veeky Forums

What an ugly fat cat.

Where is the syrup Todd?

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE SYRUP

You can thank Thorny and Rabbit for the lack of syrup.

I...I think it looks cute

Are these all just good shoops or does your cat sit there while you put this stuff in front of it?

What the hell are you doing with all that shit anyway?

Of course they're shoops. Look at the reflection/shadow of the plate in . Notice the toast corner leaves no reflection/shadowing.

There's a kot thread on /an/ already

no luv for patti?

DELET THIS

this is my favourite one :3

How does kot have so many expressions?

Kot blini is a color point siamese/ragdoll basically the sweetest most gentle kitties in the world. The are bred for max snuggliness and follow you around wanting petting.

That one wasn't on my list as that is an obvious shoop.

My list was and is as follows:

I have a "mutt" cat that follows me around wanting petting.

No matter how many times I beat him and throw him out the bedroom at night he keeps coming back in and harassing me.

My island is so small that he gets back home in less than 3 hours even if I drop him off at the furthest point from my house.

Might have to drown him.

is houstonbro kill?
haven't seen a thread in a while

Shit taste brev

Fucking smug fuck

Cook it and make a thread

By far my favorite kot.

fu u say m8?

I really, really like this kot.

I had a ragdoll who was essentially like a dog that didn't need to go for walks and used a litterbox. Pity he had so many health defects because of being purebred.

But I still have a persian/ragdoll who is almost as cuddly and less sickly.

Yeah i have a flame point ragdoll shes 16 and going strong. Adopted her from a rescue shelter when she was a year old with my exhusband. She outlasted the marriage hahaha

Can he climb that mountain of blinis?

16! Is she relarively healthy?

I'd like to get something similar, I think they're cute.

I found some cats in the woods while camping (for a herpetology study) in Canadian wilderness; thought a raccoon was around, but strangely only saw the couple of cats for mammals on the trip.

Ended up catching one and kept it sort of as a project because I'm fucked up. She's kind of a small mottled tortishell longhair. Vet wasn't sure how old she was, but I'd guess 1-4 years. Had fleas and some sort of liver infection but both were taken care of. Took to dry food/litter box with minor incidents over the first year; I hope I didn't steal some hermit's cat, kek. Eventually warmed up to me, though she is very skittish and growls at everything. Plays very roughly too. But it's ok. It's domesticated like any other cat now. Always wonder about her origins lol.

Sorry for blogpost tho

stupid sexy Todd

is that cmetaha on its nose?

:(

Nah, pretty sure I saw a thread last week

Ya really good. No problems except she only has a couple teeth left. I also have a little step up so she can get onto the couch with me