XRP bullrun about to start

XRP bullrun about to start.

You base this on what?

I think everyone's feeling bullish because it's obvious that BTC isn't going any lower. Completed the inverse head and shoulders.

No it's not, look at it. its the exact same as last cycle. look at its price relative to btc on a long term on CMC.

who still hodling

its always first to rebound

This pattern will not repeat. This was not the 'pump' you thought it was. This was the pre-pump, as you saw aswell in early 2017.

Comfy holder here

Currently hustlin on the street selling broken iphones to repair shops to get by. Pretty poor right now, but if xrp hits 5$ im a millionare

Told you people. 0.95.

Let's roll.

3 bucks soon. Anyone who can’t make money out of this should stick to reddit

How did you know? Im sitting comfy with XRP btw

Does a comfier coin than XRP even exist?

I just put 2 ETH into it. Anytime this trash is under $1 it pumps if the market isn't shitting. Im out at $1.50

I have 1 ETH in it from when it was at .70, probably gonna get greedy and end up not selling at ATH like a retard again

Ive burned myself too often being a Jew. Quick profits and look for good entry points.

XRP Holder reporting in

Comfy as fuck, got in last year

what is the realistic all time high for this shit in a few years?

Maybe $5

I love a good deal.. this shit tanks hard though .. so you gotta stomach that

SBI predicted 10$

$10 eoy is a pretty comfy prediction

three digits by end of 2019.

Xrapid is a wart hanging off of xcurrents dick, not wanted, not needed, just along for a disease spreading ride

by july 1st you will be posting wojaks all over this board user. even if xrp only does like a 10x this year you whiny little fudsters will be so fucked.

1.) The opening blocks are missing! 0 -32K (The transactions are still there, the ledger headers are missing)
2.) Ripple Network is Centralized! (No it isnt. Those people dont know how Nodes/Validators Work. Hint: Ripple 0.81)
3.) XRP Coin is Centralized! (Sort of, but ripple keeps it in escrow and its really no more centralized than BTC)
4.) Its not a real crypto! (Its premined and doesnt use POW/POS it uses a concensus algorithm, just as real as BTC/ETH)
5.) Its vulnerable to a 51% attack! (Yeah, so is democracy. The difference is that at 51% attack, the ledger would pause till validators/nodes chose other trusted nodes, BTC frex would just be f--ked)
6.) Its a Bank-sters coin! (Partly but generally we're more for large Financial institutions, including banks and multinational corps, trying to settle cross border payments)
7.) Banks will NEVER use XRP (They already use Ripple's services in which XRP aids in reducing costs even further, something some already do today)
8.) Whales control XRP (No, they dont. We've seen the ledger and who owns what)
9.) XRP will never be over $X because ther are too many coins/marketcap (XRP is trying to solve a Quadrillion $ (yearly) problem. the value of XRP can litterally be anything, no limits)

I have xrp in my folio, all use cases, (partnerships) the team spruiks to the media involve xcurrent...... Why aren't the dev team pushing x rapid??

first build the tracks, then place the vehicles. easy as that.

They are.

DYOR.

This fucking shitcoin isn't moving.

Bagholders

you can't roll that pic out for anything, XRP has been around longer than ETH!
unless you are posting that pic to show that XRP will not moon and ETH is a better investment!

yeah but xRapid, the Ripple solution that uses XRP (XRP was independent and gifted to Ripple a while ago, wasn't created by them) only came out of beta last fall IIRC

don't underestimate that, XRP was pretty much dead until 2017, at around 0.005 cents

fucking idiot ... we're in a downtrend channel and worse in a even bigger downtrend course

XRP?
10$ EOY