Favorite mixed drink?

I usually get drunk on cheap vodka mixed with chocolate milk but am thinking about getting smashed on something classy like white Russians.

Whiskey and Dr Pepper

vodka lemonade

Pina colada

Tom Collins

Rum and Coke?

Yes I am a child of 25 years old.

vodka and coke zero because I'm healthy

black russian when I'm not

An almost White Russian.

I just do equal parts coffee liqueur and Irish cream, because vodka is the devils drink

MOAR!

MOAR!

Dark and stormy.

When I need a drink, gin and tonic.

When I want a drink, a Moscow Mule.

When I want dessert, limoncello.

Normally a new york sour or old fashioned.

Manhattan with splash of cherry juice

>trying to get smashed
Blue powerade, cheap vodka, sweet lime juice (this is absolutely crucial, makes the drink go down like water)
>at a bar when I have money
Gin martini, dark and stormy, Mai Thai

>cheap vodka mixed with chocolate milk
what the fuck man honestly

FAGGOT

Dark n' Stormy.

White Russian and a gin and tonic

vodka and soda water or gin and tonic

Sazeracs get me wasted quickly and they're pretty tasty usually, so that.
Dark n Stormy and Moscow Mule not far behind. Ginger flavoured anything kicks ass, really.

wine+coke

Either Rum and Coke or Gin and Tonic.

Really depends on what I happen to have in my house.

I can't do Whiskey and coke for some reason. I've tried. If I make it I cut the Whiskey quite a bit.

Also Dublin Donkeys if I want to get really fucked up.

Sometimes I'll do Mojitos but it's a pain in the fucking ass.

Also, I forgot Martini's, both Gin and Vodka.

I don't go out to drink much so I have limited experience with mixed drinks, I'm not a huge Vodka fan so I haven't enjoyed many of the Vodka drinks I've had.

What are some other drinks I should try next time I'm out?

I soak corn flakes in banana liqueur, strain, then mix with rum and pink lemonade. I call it Bananas Foster Daughter.

I call it a Doctor Dickel.

Whiskey ginger ale

Gin mule, French 75, gin and juice (grapefruit), bloody mary, michelada, bloody beer, mojito, margerita on the rocks.

It's objectively good.

Cuba libres, I got sick on a bunch of white russians one time and I won't drink them now.

Whiskey, Worcestershire sauce, and Pepsi ginger. I call it a Child Abduction.

>vodka and chocolate milk
is this any good
like any good at all

Ive had vodka, milk, and sugar before. It was okay, but I haven't felt any desire to make it again.

Should I try that?

I have vodka, milk and sugar in my home and nothing to do for the foreseeable future

thats some fancy modern cuisine shit to be honest user. Sounds good

Pineapple cider, spiced rum, splash of OJ

chocolate milk (tastes good) + vodka (most taste like nothing but alcohol) = vodka chocolate milk (tastes good but with alcohol)

Mimosa. Its a chick's drink but it'll get you drunk and tastes fucking great

i feel similarly about sangria

i usually go for good old g&t
i've tried gin and soda but it doesn't have the same bite that tonic does, i love it

Sangria is delicious. It's also very cheap and easy to make at home.

>easy to make at home

How to?

>buy sweet boxed wine
>chop up some strawberries and oranges and shit and put 'em in there
>add a little sugar and brandy and mix
>refrigerate
>get wasted

>cheapo red wine
>brandy
>fruits
Slice fruits, mash them with the brandy so they get a bit beaten up, put them in the wine. Let it soak for a while.

Neat, I will try that

Nice get too

I also got hexes on /tv/ the other day. I truly am blessed.

Panda Express honey walnut prawns blended with sweeteneed condensed milk, chocolate ice cream, and cant forget the cherry on the top, so I put a habanero pepper then blend on high and voila

God I love the standard

I like to mix Wild Turkey 101 with ice. That's my go-to 99% of the time at home.

During the summer I'll have a mojito or mint julep when I'm at work because it's like 120 degrees Fahrenheit in the kitchen and that shit is ridiculous. Fresh mint from the herb garden really makes the difference, btw.

> 3 fingers lagavulin @ room temperature
> 1 teaspoon hot water

Markers Mark + homemade sweet iced tea with lemon.

vodka and gin

What's a good dark rum? I've had Kraken but I got ROYALLY fucked up on it one time so I can't look at it without feeling nauseous.

Drop a shot of amaretto into a glass of coke, it tastes exactly like dr pepper.

Kraken is a spiced rum, that means they add artificial flavours to make it taste good, most people use them only as mixers. For a sipping rum i would recommend pic related. really smooth, not to sweet.

forgot to tag.

What would you recommend for a Dark & Stormy? Those seem to be popular in this thread and I enjoy ginger beer so I want to try it.

I made a dark n' stormy yesterday with the pampero, really good. but you can't go wrong with the original gosling's (they have the dark n' stormy cocktail trademarked.)

my nigga tom collins all day long while thing about our miserable lives, but in a fancy way

Alright.

I'll probably pick up the Goslings. Mainly because I live in a small town and there's a really shit selection at my towns three liquor stores.

gin or whiskey with water

Amaretto or Gin Sour. Sweet like medicine

This is probably supposed to be a shitpost but Vespers are amazing and will get you shithoused

Zaya is also really great.
And if you haven't tried it, Monkey Shoulder is pretty similar tasting to a dark rum, it's a very sweet scotch

Just so u may see this, i do old fashion 29th Jameson and use st germaine instead of simple syrup. Probably best way i had yet.

2oz vodka
2.5oz gin
.75oz lillet blonde
Bitters

Best martini ever

Fan of kilo kai if you can find it in your area. Mount gay is another good one.

What vodka and what gin? I've been wanting to try one for a while but I'm not sure what to get.

Pernod & coke
I know that this is sacrilege but it tastes good

Titos vodka and tanqueray gin are my two favorites

Get some of this too, it will change your dark and stormies forever

I like Mimosas but other than that I just drink various cheap rums on the rocks.

>vodka and coke zero because I'm healthy

10/10, this is my go-to alcohol when I want to keep the calories low. It's also great because it fucks you up in no time if you want to

I normally buy Goslings ginger beer but I think I've seen that stuff at Target before. I'll give it a try.

Greyhound with lime has been my shit lately.

this

I don't even know how you could stomach that

Zaya is my go to rum...pricey though

Vodka tonic in a lowball glass. One full shot of vodka, 2 rocks, Canada Dry tonic water and a wedge of lime fully squeezed and added to your drink. The lime and quinine full mask any unpleasant esters from your cheak vodka. You can drink that shit in glups all day and not taste the booze.

Use this bevelled glass only.

I recently discovered 'Basil Smash'.
Here's how you make it:
Mix a tespoon of sugar with some fresh basil. Grind it. Add gin and lemon juice. Then pour it through a sieve into a glass full of ice.

an ice cube (water) and bourbon

Vodka with some more vodka

I'm a simple man.
I enjoy spiced rum and cream soda, or vodka and juice like orange or cranberry.

I don't really give a fuck about drinking my liquor straight or looking "manly" when I'm getting drunk. When I want to savor my alcohol, I buy craft beer.

Manhattan with a luxardo cherry. Fuck those bright red marichino cherries.

But do you muddle the basil first?

A little. Just use a mortar to mix the sugar and the basil. Just grind it up a little bit. Then add gin and Lemon Juice. Mix it, and then pour it through a sieve in the ice filled glas.

Greyhounds with dry gin are goat.

Drinks that I like
Gin and lemon (use a good gin)
White Russians
Mojito
Chocolate milk and Minttu (mint liquor of 40-50%)
Irish coffee
Elderflower and gin

R u me?

I love me a mojito on a Florida summer's day. White/black Russians are to die for. Gin and tonic is my go to low effort drink along with whiskey sour. But the best drink is a gin fizz although it's a pain in the ass.

that thing with gin and schweppes..
what was the name? I'm pretty basic

Old fashioned. Had one in Florida because I was newly 21, loved it.