You ever eat here Veeky Forums

you ever eat here Veeky Forums

looks a rank mess

Looks pretty terrible, OP.

I've gotten decent Tex-Mex that was probably around the same price in bum fuck middle of nowhere Minnesota that would blow that mess off the table.

thanks. we will consider your opinion

you might as well just eat a mouthful of cheese

looks are definitely important. how would you improve the aesthetics of their famed dish?

its all in the sauce they say

seriously wtf is this supposed to be soup or something? even taco bell is better than this

do you say the same when eating raclette?

>how would you improve the aesthetics

Well aside from not having a bout of wet diarrhea in a paper tray, not vomiting up cheese product all over it, as though your fecal matter was a baby bird, would be a start.

its a cooked roasted pepper sauce in between a salsa quemada and a enchilada sauce. albeit it is a bit runny but it is flavortown.
Taco bell has nothing on this place if were talking about actual flavor. it is packaged better doe. so 2/10

the sauce softens and permeates the deep fried roll tacos, no need to ask for salsa unless you want some green chile sauce on it.
People do drink the sauce cheese combo but it is commonly just left in the tray and thrown away.

thanks for your input

>taco water

you mad

the cheese on that crap doesn't compare at all to raclette

>thanks for your input

That's what I'm here for.

As a fan of both cheap Tex Mex and taco Bell, this looks rat ass disgusting desu

Are these enchiladas or soggy taquitos?

That looks really disgusting user

holy shit holy shit HOLY MACKERAL!!!!!!! ARE U A GRILL?!?!?!?! PLS B MY GF PLZZZZZZ

pls rspnd

Yeah, I have been several times. It is okay but not that good.

>5 locations

Lived in El Paso for 2 years and honestly, Chicos is so sub-par. If you want fast Mexican food in El Paso, go to Crisostomos.

Chicos' food is just soggy, over-processed and honestly, smells horrible. If you REALLY want to try it, I'd suggest getting the salsa on the side or asking for less. I had a plate of 3, and 2 of them were completely soaked through by the time I got to them. Taco Cabana is better than this shit.

However, I'd avoid it altogether and go for Crisostomos for their burritos, or Track One for the double dipped wings or nachos. If you want a SUPER cheap lunch, go to Ay Cocula on the east side and have one of their specials. Also, most places in EP serve really good lemonade.

+1 for Crisostomos. Best burritos I have ever had and they're pretty cheap, none of their dishes has disappointed me. Lengua is my favorite.

It is a shame that there is no place to order at the drive through except at the window so it is faster to order inside to go.

Nigger, taco cabana is great. Not really, but when I have to have Tex Mex and can't be bothered to dress myself properly I can get something to eat through a drive thru window.

I'm in California now and I STILL haven't had as good of a burrito as I've had at Crisostomos. Their lengua was insane, as well as their mole and barbacoa. Agreed about the drive through, they need a speaker system or something.

Taco Cabana is a decent place, but it's pretty much God-tier when it comes to Chicos.

I forgot to mention Leo's as a good option for food! Their drinks aren't too bad either, and their sopapillas are so delicious they should be illegal. Just bite an end off of one of those, pour some honey in and chow down.

I'd eat this one but the rest is literally

>Shredded cheese: the restaurant

Leo's have my favorite enchilada's. I typically don't eat desert but I'll try the sopapillas next time I'm there.

I tend to try to switch up my orders since everything is good. I have taken family members from California and they agree that place has the be burritos.

Taco Cabana is good since it serves alcohol despite being fast food. It is sometimes too salty for me but it is open 24/7 and pretty cheap so it is on the menu for me. El Taco Tote is better but pricier.