It's headphones and beer day. Smoking some jerk chicken breasts on the bone for din dins

It's headphones and beer day. Smoking some jerk chicken breasts on the bone for din dins.

What's else is on the menu out there? I'm looking for some inspiration for tomorrow.

Pic related

Just eat leftovers, cold bone in chicken is pretty good.
Not very inspiring but maybe future posts will be

What kind of basement-dwelling NEET says fucking din dins?

That biscotti beer is terrific. Had it a few weeks ago at a bar and I'm itching for more.

>it's shit music, crippling addiction, and store bought prepackaged seasoning mix chicken """"smoked"""" on my walmart charcoal grill day
>pic related (it's the reason I'll never amount to anything in life other than this mediocrity)

FTFY

I had it once about 7-8 months ago and all I remember is that I liked it but I could only find it in bombers which is too much for just me in one sitting. I'm hoping to get to that can this evening

That's exactly what I did for lunch today. Good call.

The same that like chicken tendies.

At what age did you lose the ability to smile at a little joke?

24bit 96k or better for my source material
Smoked on a second hand shitty little smoker that my father. In-law gave me. However, it is a smoker.
Mediocrity suits me just fine. There is much in life that I am appreciative of. Who needs more than two houses anyways?

Oh and I made the rub myself...not all the spices were top notch but the hot curry sure was pricey.

How is either of those things funny? That's just a gay way of saying those things.

And you're just a gay human being.

>shit poster

show us your bbq/smoker then?
add something other than your autism to the thread?

Hell yeah, im doing a party right now. Beer n hotdogs in the 90 degree california sun for my day off. got people coming over gonna be agood time

>having friends

None is going to show up faggot. Plan accordingly.

where are your guns

His friends already borrowed them last night to kill themselves after eating his fucking hot dogs.

would not hang out with you in your shit backyard/10

that looks good. Did you make that?

enjoy sir! good luck with the corn hole also.

yes it is a gay way of saying things. that's why its funny to me. You don't have to like it but you fuck off.

California took them away

Damn I feel about for you that resort to something that cheap for a source of "humor".

Are you a lonely guy?

You're a big gay

Old'n but a good'n. After a hot summers day, nothing caps off an evening like a cold Bud.

OP here...agree with you that a bud on a hot summer day can be quite refreshing.

I have never been lonely or bored. what else are you wrong about?

>headphones and beer day

please describe this. it sounds like something i want to do once a week for the rest of my life

First, I'm drinking a lot of beer that doesn't cost a lot and has high alcohol content - Natural Ice.

Second, by the time I get hungry, I'll be too wasted to give a half fucking banana what is fed to me.

Third. There is no third.

Lazy fucking coon.

i swear these are literally paid shill posts

I like beer. It makes me a jolly good fellow.

Today, I'm drinking a lot. Mostly Grolsch.