I went to a presentation by my mother's (((fund manager))) today, it was interesting what he said...

I went to a presentation by my mother's (((fund manager))) today, it was interesting what he said, I'll post the key takeaways:

1) Economic outlook strong for now, but interest rates are too low and will cause problems soon
2) The biggest threat facing the global economy is rising income inequality and the inability of the lower classes to drive the economy
3) Canada is due for a deleveraging soon so pull assets from there
4) Crypto is a meme but blockchain isn't

Just thought I would let you lads know.

Thanks for the update

Well, from these retarded points I can already assume that this guy doesn't have a fucking clue about anything.

>4) Crypto is a meme but blockchain isn't
Link moon confirmed

How do I short Canada

>Crypto is a meme but blockchain isn't
Exactly what I've been thinking for a while. The only reason why BTC and the other major cryptos are worth anything is because of MSM shilling for it. It doesn't have any real world utility as a method of payment for goods and services and it's all based in make-believe that it's worth anything.

The only reason I buy BTC and LTC is because they allow me to buy some other blockchain assets that might become useful later and of course because of easy speculation money too.

I'll be buying and funding projects that solve real world problems and make the actual economy work better, and hold them for years if it's necessary. BTC and most major coins will eventually go into the trash can, and I pity anyone that is staking his future in any of that.

>I'll be buying and funding projects that solve real world problems and make the actual economy work better, and hold them for years if it's necessary

Yeah.. sure.

monero is the exception here. it has massive utility due to its privacy.

so yeah, hodl LINK and XMR for insane gains in 2018

>The biggest threat facing the global economy is rising income inequality and the inability of the lower classes to drive the economy
Wow, who would have thought that importing third world people with an average IQ of 70 would negatively impact the economy...

not what he said at all

>crypto is a meme but blockchain isnt
did every single banker who was wrong about this 4 years ago kill themselves or something? just lmao at their life

But user, without shitskins causing crime and being poor, what excuse would have the government to tax you?

Think of the poor, poor government social workers and politicians. What is going to happen with them without people too stupid to support themselves?

Of course he didn't say that outright.
He's a kike

Why do you think I'm fleeing into crypto? Fuck this gay government. They may take away a lot of things from me but they can't take away my crypto.

Oil and minerals are tanking, if you want to do it, do it now.

I'm Canadian and I moved all my investments out of here, USA and developing nations all the way, made 27% last year, very satisfied.

Stop making fun of me!

>4) Crypto is a meme but blockchain isn't
Please tell me you understand that he's talking about currencies like BTC, LTC etc? Everybody with a brain knows they're useless. Smart people are investing in tokens that power blockchains with real world solutions i.e. exactly what he's talking about. Why aren't you?

>It doesn't have any real world utility as a method of payment for goods and services and it's all based in make-believe that it's worth anything.
Were there ever adults on this board? Where did they go? How can I find them...

Oh yes, sorry for being a deluded child, but not everyone likes to wait for more than a half an hour in a store like a moron for a transaction to be confirmed just to pay a coffee or a couple T-shirts. You MAY get by using crypto to pay for online shopping but it still is inefficient as fuck and you're paying with a currency that can devaluate or increase in value 5% IN A DAY, not a year like the US dollar or any other fiat.

It is a fact that BTC and LTC are a horrible, horrible payment method and as long as they have issues like that they will never be adopted for serious real world use outside of speculation.

Just check out the pathetically low number of transactions per second that any of these coins can handle and the average wait times for a transaction to be confirmed and then go back here and try to call me a child again with a straight face. You simply can't, because that is the truth.

If you can't see the usefulness of cryptocurrencies then you are a child.

>implying that's not exactly what's happening
I bet you think planes brought the towers down too

If you can't see the drawbacks and failures of cryptocurrencies then you are a child.

Youre a literal fucking retard

That's exactly what he said Shlomo

Have you ever even tried to buy anything with cryptos lately? Of course you haven't, you crypto"currency" "investing" pajeet memeboy.

Keep crying. At least you'll be used to it when in 5 years your scamcurrency is dead, all your NEET savings are gone and you're sleeping in the streets while you beat yourself thinking why you couldn't put your ego aside for a moment and make a honest assessment of how useful cryptocurrencies really are instead of being blinded by your ideologies or because you don't know any better.

Meanwhile people like me will be putting money in projects that are dirt cheap to participate in and hold them for a long time, having actually researched them, read their white papers and being confident that some of them will make it and give real solutions to real problems in the economy, and likely making a killing in the process, while you lose your peace of mind over a 2% up and down oscillation in price every day and micromanage your little NEET savings as if that would make a difference, while the others are doing that as a side hobby with their jobs and outperforming you hundredfold while you revel in the pit of ignorance and arrogance you've dug yourself into.

If you want you can give me your Bitcoin address so in five years I can transfer you enough money so you can buy yourself some high quality kneepads. You're going to need them.

>crypto is a meme but blockchain isn't
if only there were some token used by a network that private blockchains will use

Please tell me, what's the incentive for people to run nodes required by the blockchain(s) ?

You need to understand blockchain first, then we can discuss cryptocurrencies.

>BTC and most major coins will eventually go into the trash can
BTC and all alts with it, sorry