Salt of the earth

Could you kill the animal, you wanna eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

bluecrab.info/taxonomy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck is that comma there?

To get replies

Yup

Depends on the animal and the rules of combat. There are a number of delicious animals I couldn't kill one-on-one without a weapon.

I could kill and eat chickens all day though.

Hunter, as it best

You girl, seems, confused.

probably not wild, but at a prawn farm for sure

i could probably fight over 100 prawns at once

>inb4 I don't like the taste of niggers

Kill the prawns with bow and arrows?

Go back to /pol/ you stupid racist.

facepalm.png

I caught a bunch of crabs today. I took them home, killed them, and ate them.

crabs are not animals tho

If we lived in a world where you had to personally kill any animal you wanted to eat I would have no problem with that. I will fucking destroy a pig for those sweet sweet bacons.

bluecrab.info/taxonomy.html
>Animalia

Pretty sure crabs are in the kingdom animalia

I want to go hunting but the only thing that puts me off is the idea of fucking up the field dressing and ruining the meat.

> 2016
> Still thinks the word nigger is scary

Fucking Veeky Forums sheltered white kids.

Go with a family member/friend that knows what they're doing and learn.
Or just watch like 30 youtube videos.

>lamb
If we're talking wild sheep, probably not.

I'll teach you. I learned from tubevids.

Could you spell, and grammar, propperly?

Yes. Already butchered several goats, chickens, and countless fish.

Yes,

Sure, I'm not a blood thirsty hunter type. I believe in humane deaths, as quick as possible just like any living thing would prefer.

I'm not jaded by the bullet/bow and arrow argument. But I'm not against either, if you're in it for the hunt and not the sport than it doesn't matter.

I digress, what gets my jimmys rustled is the idea of straddling a livestock animal and slitting its throat as a form of killing.

Think about a pig or a lamb and then straddling it whilst you slit it's throat. That's a lot more 'intimate' if you'll permit the term, than shooting.

It struggles, it's vocal and while you're holding this animal down as it bleeds out it starts to go limp and quiet.

Something about that life that just leaves them whilst so close to you, call me a fuccboi and although don't think for a second that I'm against that if you can go through with it, it just affects me in an existential way.

>Go with a family member/friend that knows
I live in Southern California at the moment. People who own guns, let alone know how to field dress a deer are pretty rare. Videos I don't think are a good substitute for being with someone who knows what they're doing, but I don't really have any other avenues so I might just take a chance and do it.

Do I have to just kill it? No prep or dressing of the animal at all? Sure. Having to cut into and strip the bits I want to eat from it? Nope. I don't want to do that much.

> I digress, what gets my jimmys rustled is the idea of straddling a livestock animal and slitting its throat as a form of killing.

I had to be resuscitated from major blood loss and aside from the initial wound, it was completely painless. Way better than dying from organ failure from a gun shot. Unless you shot it in the head, it's not a bad way to go.

Does this
Look like organ failure?

Venison a best meat

Throat slitting is the most humane way and the only was to cure the animals sins.

It's not your word to use. It never has been. Reported.

[ANIMAL HOSPITAL THEME INTENSIFIES]

poor little fella

Could I?
Not sure.
Would I?
YES.

Announcing reports is against the rules.

I also learned off of YouTube vids
It's easy user
Saying only one race can use a word is racist user. You understand that, yes?

I'd kill you, not even hungry.

Given the right arms and munitions, yes. Rhinos can't be that hard to kill.

pretty much how I would go about it.
never killed an animal: besides some flyes, whatever.
I hate killing bees; therefore I dont

They're called shrump you dumbo

My name's not You Wanna Eat.

I don't eat much meat, but I enjoy it when I do. I have no moral problem with killing animals to eat them, and would have not problem killing lambs, goats, cows and pigs. That said I'd very happily pay someone else to dress them for me, though I'd be happy to do my own butchering.

What I see as a problem is not squeamishness about killing animals from people who eat meat at every meal, but how shitty we treat the meat because it's just a given. It's like, really, chickens died so you can dip nuggers into fucking stupid honey mustard sauce? Really?

To me that's the fucked up shit.

Just how fucking high are you

I' e been slaughtering Hush Puppies for over a decade.

Shooting is easy enough, but dressing a whole cow (let alone processing, freezing, etc) would be a complete pain in the ass.

I've considered buying whole livestock and doing this, but the freezer space and processing and packing the meat seems too much work as opposed to buying

A little, but a lot more disgusted at crappy food, which I have been for decades. Take chicken breast for example. Even as kid I realized roasted, baked and fried chicken was fucking delicious. But the bullshit dishes based around chicken breast were awful. I don't get why we're doing that shit. Seems like a bullshit health craze to me.

Go back to tumblr you self space tranny.

Yeah. I mean, it's a chicken. Nothin difficult about killin chickens except catchin the lil bastards. Now catching, killing, and skinning a pig is a whole 'nother story. That shits too complicated. I'd just have to go off bacon or have it once or twice a year. Would be sad, but these are the sacrifices one must make when they don't want to get killed by a full grown burly ass hog.

just set pit-traps, it's easy

Never had to kill a mouse?

Yeah but i'd probably fuck up the dressing.

I've raised a couple of rabbits.

Acute organ failure.

t. achmed

Done it before.

Will do it again.

Savage bolt-action in .270

Greetings from /k/

I hate dirty fucking niggers! Go back to Africa, you spearchucking watermelon sucking ape!

Gimme some of that! Boar is probably the best meat I ever ate.

I would actually be down going hunting with a total stranger from Veeky Forums

How is the meat on ferrals? Texture, flavor?

this board is for cooking, not neo nazi wannabee manchildren. save it for /pol/

You don't get to decide the userbase, sorry babe.