I'm angry and depressed, so i want to binge eat

What should I do?

chinese buffet

godspeed

Lift instead, then eat.

oranges or watermelon u wont feel so sad

second this. if you can, down an entire watermelon, or a huge salad. just fill yourself up with that shit.

popcorn

Go buy 4 hot and readys.

Popcorns good too. You can shovel it in your mouth.

What's got you depressed?

This

general tso's chicken

Eat whatever the fuck you want whenever the fuck you want and as much as you fucking want, because you think it will make you happy.

i dont think ive ever seen a sad person eat oranges or watermelons desu

This.... I fucking hate working out, i'm a fat fuck. But when i'm angry or have too much on my mind, exercise just lets you focus on something else and have a physical release.

Then go home, drink a few beers, order a pizza, take some over the counter sleeping pills, beat off and then pass out.

I wish I was dead and typically eat one or two oranges every day

yeah well like my daddy always said dont believe it until you see it

Eat an entire jar of kosher dill pickles you'll shit like a race horse from the amount of sodium you ingest and everyone feels better after taking a massive shit

yeah well my daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.

You need the kind without seeds in it. You'll feel better

I almost got in a car accident the other day and it really has me rattled. I'm just trying to get my mind off of it.

Thanks for the advice guys.

On your way to long john silvers for deep fried shrimps, you should see your psychiatrist.
Must suck to be a woman

Sounds like my honeymoon

Eat hot wings. The spiciness will prevent over-consumption but at the same time release endorphins to make you feel better.

What's got you so upset OP?

I had some pizza,french fries and some brownies. Not a big binge but it was nice.

I'll see a shrink eventually.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but is that seriously all that's wrong?

get a philly cheese steak. if you livce near a phillys best get that. or a jersey mikes