What's the most pleb food you enjoy?

What's the most pleb food you enjoy?

the potato.

big mac

Cheap ass sliced pepperoni.
With sliced cheese on some crackers, shits cash.

grocery store tier desserts like twinkies and jos louis. those are pretty ghetto.

I'll eat a hot dog/corn dog from the gas station occasionally.

sweet chilli Doritos the best and some cheap chain 'za

Pizza Hut, probably.

I really am not a fan of other kinds of takeout.

these are the best flavor ever

7-11 taquitos.

They've got a 3/2$ in my area, but the cashiers at the store are fucking retarded.
I eat them so frequently that I have to personally show them how to enter the code into their cash registers just so that they don't gyp me and charge me $4.50 instead.

I'd get pissed off and stop buying them just to avoid funding these retards.
But honestly, I can't. I simply can't. I NEED 7-11TAQUITOS, DAMMIT. I NEED THEM TO LIVE.

>SHARING BAG

Hahahaha yeah.

Toast with margarine and jelly/jam with milk to wash it down

Taco Bell. Memeing aside I thoroughly enjoy it.

my personal weakness

I'm going on a huge calorie deficit and seeing one of these in the flesh might make me relapse.

Are you me? I live for being baked with friends at 2 am and going out for jalapeno taquitos and malt liqour.

Kraft mac and cheese. My mom always made it from scratch, but I tried kraft mac and I was hooked. Homemade is still better, though.

potatoes are patrician if you prepare them the right way. baked/microwaved with no toppings of condiments. God tier.

For me, it's normally when I'm drunk.

I always tell myself "Today will be the day", but once I have 2 beers in me I lose all my will to fight it.

They taste more like crackers, but I still love them.

>Baked snack crackers
>Tastes like crackers
>DANGEROUSLY CHEESEY.jpg
Is this bait?

Am I being baited?

Dominos pizza.

I dunno mang just ordering extra garlic and herb dip and drenching your ''za in it is an incredible experience

Gas station burritos. Broiled in the oven until crispy, bit of sour cream, cheese, lettuce, and hot sauce on top. So good

Chili dogs, again and again and again.

these buffalo chicken roller things from qt holy fuck

>tfw I've never had these and never see them anywhere despite looking

What are these supposed to be?

CHICKM ROLLAZZZ

CHICKM ROLLAZZZ

Just try it you plebeian, it's good

and anything on the breakfast menu.

say what you want but mcdonalds got some god tier hashbrowns

I could eat like 40 of these

Value menu fast food, especially Taco Bell. I love my dirt cheap chicken sandwiches and burritos.

/sausage mcgriddle, hash browns, and a nice McDs coffee/

Fuck yeah, brother. I actually plan to wake up early tomorrow just to grab this. Haven't had much caffeine in a while either so it should be a fun time.

Grains

pls tell me you put the hashbrown on the mcgriddle because thats what I do and its delicious

best post itt

I just ate 5 ham n' cheese hot pockets in a row

Get on my level /cUCk/s

God, it's sad how much this resonates with me. There's a 7-11 on my college campus and being poor is the only reason I don't walk my fat ass down there every day for one

Janny detected

...I have been enlightened.

Their More'ning McWrap with the sausage and the hashbrown is pretty good 2.

pepperoni pizza and chicken parmesan are the only good flavors

Ranch doritos. It borders on actual addiction.

I pour extra MSG directly into the bag and its great. Like a tablespoon or so.

sadza/pap/polenta and fried cabage

fried liver onion and kidneys with vinegar

On any sort of regular basis?

Two things.
1. The Grilled Stuft Burrito at Taco Bell (lots of Fire sauce as well).
2. Pasta and cheese with tomato sauce. I get the tomato sauce out of a jar. Pleb city but I crave that flavor sometimes.

McDonald's Breakfast Wraps were always my treat after doing a night shift

vegetables

I'm the same way with the 7-11 1/4-lb-Big-Bite/Big-Gulp combo for 2$. It's like, 1200 calories for 2 dollars. It's so disgusting. It's so good.

Spam, but specifically spam hash, fried spam sandwiches and fried spam with a sunny side up egg. Got a penchant for them from my dad who used to make them as a go to snack for me when mom wasn't around to make something actually reasonably healthy, who he got from my grandmother, because she grew up in north Texas during the depression and apparently that was the only "meat" her family could afford for years. I didn't know that people considered spam disgusting until college.

My roommate of several years STILL likes to act disgusted whenever he walks in on me using spam, but fuck that hypocrite. Asshole always begs me to make him a spam sandwich when he's trashed, but denies it when I call him out on it.

This or Hormel chili & nacho cheese on french fries.

I'm quite a good cook and I still love this shit, especially with bacon or hot dogs in it.

Cookie/biscuit "soup"

>Grab a pack of cookies/biscuits
>Crumble them
>Throw that on a soup plate
>Warm whole milk
>Add cinnamon
>Pig out

The square pizza slices sold at the bakery of a local grocery store. Damn things are nearly the size of a mousepad and greasy as hell by the end of the day, but damn are they good.

I live for these Pork Rinds, haven't gotten them in a while, cheap as hell too

agreed. I gotta have one every couple of months or so.

go name your son Cash or Liam you faggot

savage

I like a plain, 1$ cheeseburger. Just bun, burger, cheese and preservatives. For some reason I really like the salty taste of the ones McDicks uses.

Ambient sausage rolls

I don't even remember what non-pleb food is like.

They're chicken dogs with crust over them.

Your favourite dish

Once I tilted the bag back on one of these to eat the crumbs and got a spicy sweet chili shard directly in my eye. Fucking stung for 30 minutes after I got it out.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke, but I laughed for six minutes anyway.

Pork rinds

>Microwaved
>Patrician

Get the fuck out.

Fucking hot, gooey mozzarella sticks. I destroy those tasty fucks.

TRY TO KEEP IT UNDER TWO PACKS A DAY

clearly you are pleb.
have you even tried it?

MSG??

rice krispie treats. any time I go to the gas station i'll grab two of those foot long ones god save me

Amen. You can get them 24/7 in aussie maccas now too!

>2. Pasta and cheese with tomato sauce. I get the tomato sauce out of a jar. Pleb city but I crave that flavor sometimes.

Sounds good desu. I'm starting to have a craving for that, Perhaps tonight.

Yupyup, the buffalo ones are good but the cheesy pepperjack and habenero cheese are god-tier. Especially if you get those cheep-azz nachos and dip em. I like cheese.

Huh?

Chili fries. Every few months I'll walk a few miles into the city to get some from this mom and pop place.

This

I could eat 7 every day. They were always a Christmas eve tradition. But they might be my favorite quick fix eats.

Cutting a strong cheese into little cubes and dipping it in honey

shredded iceberg lettuce and warm mayo dressing & salt

wtf? America has a different version of Sweet Chili Heat? Whats the point?

>GREAT VALUE SHARING BAG
The value is having it all to myself. Why would I share?

What I don't eat now I'll save for later.

Somehow, these are still sold.

These went perfectly with my Mtn Dew Pitch Black. Might be the shittiest taste imagineable to most, but I love it.

PIZZA ROLLS
I
Z
Z
A

R
O
L
L
S

English muffin pizzas

I love those. But a little tomato sauce, mozzarella, diced tomato and oregano and it's a super tasty snack.

Do you have a purple bag doritos already? Maybe that's it

Pizza Burek down the road from my school

I call it "Cookie Milk"
All you need is a tall glass, a spoon, milk, and cookies fresh out the oven (or let them cool if you're a fucking pussy)
>layer cookies on top of eachother in glass
>pour in milk
>let sit for about 10 minutes (hardest part)
>fucking get it

I try to limit myself to one a week but not gonna lie sometimes I hit 3 in a day

>Christmas eve tradition is to eat fucking hot dogs
christ I know this is a pleb thread but you take it to a whole other level

trying too hard lad

Crackers dipped in milk.

Tomato Soup and pasta

These fuckers

I can go through a box easily if I don't pace myself.

dog food/10

No shit. Isn't this a thread about pleb food?