If you could live on a single food item what would it be? and where?

If you could live on a single food item what would it be? and where?

for me pic related. i would go live in a tropical forest and eat it everyday.

I'd live in Hawaii and eat sushi every day.

It's the only state in the US that doesn't require fish to be frozen before being served, so you can get inexpensive raw fish that was caught just a few hours earlier, and there are a shit ton of Japanese who know what to do with it.

I hope you have a good toilet then

You're not going to get a lot of melons grown in a tropical forest. There might be enough water (if you're careful enough to create proper irrigation), but they need a lot more light to create all those simple sugars in the flesh than you're going to get under forest canopy.

Enjoy your parasites. Also enjoy the expense of moving to Hawaii just in time for the state to adopt the FDA guidelines on serving raw or undercooked fish dishes.

cobb salad

pizza t bh

depends what you mean by food item, if I could eat ANY kind of donburi or ANY kind of ramen, I'd move to japan and do that.

>enjoy your parasites

Were those introduced to the islands when they were colonized? I'm pretty sure people have been, and still are, eating fish caught that day on boats without ice chests or any sort of refrigeration.

People in the past also didn't live as long as we do today.

This.

Or durian.

Eggs of course

I'm not a robot

Just put it back Jamal

This, or any substantial salad that has some dairy and meat is the best answer.

Potato salad

Chicken pot pie.

>but they need a lot more light to create all those simple sugars in the flesh than you're going to get under forest canopy.
Farmers in tropical areas don't live in the deep jungle. They plant stuff out in the open and get the full benefit of the tropical sun.

I would eat Doritos Tacos Locos Supreme!

Ya, ya! Tu madre es mojado!

졲발 Probably this.

For me it would be the big Mac, the best lunch sandwich

That sounds delicious
But yeah, salad is the best choice because you can add tons of ingredients and even a couple different types of meat, fruits, carbs, dairy, fats

It's a salt burger with a hint of beef flavor.

nigger

You are removed from reality. If he was a basketball American, he would have included fried chicken and collard greens.

literally no one gets sick from raw fish here you twat

Really? I live here and being the inattentive fuckwit I didn't realize that was a thing. Though it's not terribly surprising

>implying nags like nature.

He's answering OP's question, you dunce.

Best answer in the thread desu

I didn't realize it until years after moving away and going on Veeky Forums where people constantly talk about how all the sushi you eat was previously frozen, and was like, "no, I remember eating fish that had just been caught, and at most was put in a cooler before being filleted". Then I looked it up and found out Hawaii is unique in the US in the regard.

Coconut. All day every day.

Meat :DD

Good taste, OP. This should last me 5 days.