Fridge or Pantry?

OK Veeky Forums, age old question.

Do you store your sauce/ketchup/katsup in the fridge or pantry?

Personally I'm fridge and I think pantryfags have a screw loose

"refrigerate after opening"

Pantry. Who the fuck wants cold ketchup on their hot food?

>Reading the instructions on a fucking sauce bottle

That's a fine looking Chicago Pizza OP ;)

Depends on the sauce, but ketchup goes in the pantry.

pantryfags plz

>Not wanting the contrast of cold sauce on your hot pie

Kys

This

fridge or pantry?

Fridge duh

Pantry before opening
Fridge after

Same as >being this mentally handicapped

God damn it

Thanks for the (You) senpai :)

Depends on how fast you go through that shit. Hell, eggs and butter don't even need to go in the fridge if you tear through a box of them in a week. But for me even a small bottle of hot sauce is going to take several months to consume, because I make enough hot food using fresh and dried chilies that it only needs to be broken out every now and then.

a new challenger appears

Granted it's unnecessary and therefore a waste of energy and pace, but cold condiments on hot ingredients is just divine.

I do fridge because it would go bad by the time I go through it I get the 64 oz bottles cuz otherwise the EBT goes to waste but mom won't steak too often it takes forever to save enough gb points

it says to put it in the fridge, but then you cant get that shit out of the bottle

There's so much sugar and salt in it that I wouldn't even consider it.

I keep it in a cupboard above the sink with the other non-perishables.

Yeah, god forbid you disobey the sauce bottle.

On a side note, only faggots put sauce in the fridge.

Mustard and Mayo - fridge
Sauces - pantry

With all the preservative shit in it and how fast it gets used, pantry. But either works.
It's what you grow up with, user.

Go look at your ketchup bottle
Then look at your mayonnaise, or anything else.
Mayo says "refrigerate after opening"
Ketchup says "FOR BEST RESULTS, refrigerate after opening," meaning it is NOT required
Any casual Google search will pull up the Heinz FAQ

Fridge, nothing like a nice cool ketchup to dip your pipin hot 'za into

>Doesn't read the instructions on a fucking sauce bottle
>Keeps sauce in the cupboard like a fucking idiot
>Squirts mould all over food.

My sauce bottle would like to have a word with you

> Dipping your pizza in sauce
> Using 'za

What is wrong with you user

that's the same pickle i'm in

>putting ketchup in the fridge

i keep it on my desk so its easily within reach when i need to use it

Anyone else think Sriracha is ruined after being stored in the fridge? I feel like it ruins its flavor but maybe it's all in my head.

No ketchup in my house. On the rare occasion I need it for a recipe, I store the excess in the trash can.

>not putting ketchup in the fridge

i remember reading somewhere ketchup was also used to cool food down before eating or something. makes a bit of sense i guess. anyway i prefer mine in the fridge, people talking about having cold ketchup on your food but i just put a little bit on the side of my plate, only dip my food in right before i eat it so it doesn't really have time to get cold

Huh?

You keep it in the fridge so that it stays goopier like how its supposed to be. Who the fuck wants watery runny ketchup?

You know 'catsup' originates from when barn cats would play with the tomato harvest. All the tomatoes the barn cats would fling out of the hopper would be used to make sauce.

no, catsup was a fish based salty sauce used by sailors.

didnt even include tomatos.

You're talking about garum? How is that remotely related to ketchup? A condiment isn't all condiments.

Huh?

You're everywhere

Hunnh?

Fuck I hate people that reply like that. Like a sweaty retard.