New ideas

I recently went to 7/11 to get some nachos and slurpees. I just came up with this great idea. Post your homemade creations or new ideas

youre disgusting.

Why? It's a good idea. Slurpee + nachos. When I bought it from 7/11 the guy said there was no button on the register so he gave it for free haha

if you are high = funny
trying to be random = dumb
fat = sad

my reaction

is this like a mangonada, or is that 32 oz of cheese?

He should have called the cops and had you arrested because you definitely need to be removed from society

Well the machine was out of cheese so I just filled up a 7/11 slurpee cup. The kid was so confused so he just gave it for free. Man the floor was sticky though, my socks were getting stuck on the floor it was disgusting

why didnt you wear shoes?

It's just more comfortable not to
Rude
I'm a little on the heavy side but I'm not sure why that's sad?

no shoes no service? why didnt he kick you out, also you said the machine was out of cheese, so how did you get 32 oz of it?

you went to 7-11 only wearing socks because it was "more comfortable"?

Shit my bad I meant out of containers for the cheese

oh ok thanks for splanin'

He was some shy kid, looked probably 19. Also he may have been high or something and was trying to act normal
It's comfy bro (except when the floor is sticky)

>millennials

Can someone explain what the hell this thread is about to a non-American?

Why would you fill up a cup with disgusting cheese sauce?

Shut the fuck up you meme'n faggot

?

>?

Stop posting is what I was getting at

>This is considered banter

Embarrassing

Umm okay... :/

7-eleven is a convenience store that offers free nacho "cheese" and chili from a dispenser (as well as a toppings bar), meant to be placed on the things you purchase such as nachos or a hot dog. The OP broke the system by filling up a(n apparently free) drinking cup.

do they really give people unlimited access to a free cheese fountain?

see

they've sort of done this at Sonic already with a jalapeno shake

I wouldn't count on it. Sounds like OP went to some ghetto one or was autistic enough to get by. Usually it costs around 2$ or something

That's not OP's point. He just wants more cheese for his 'chos.

niki

>Well the machine was out of cheese so I just filled up a 7/11 slurpee cup
WHERE DID YOU GET THE CHEESE?!

There's a cheese dispenser thingy

He just said the machine was out of cheese.

nah

hi kyler

see

I explained yo

The kid should have called for a manager. Even if the manager wasn't around the cups are considered inventory and need to be accounted for and he should have charged for the iced coffee. Happened to me when people messed up and poured Slurpee in Big Gulp cups, you just say fuck it and charge for the cup they got.

OP of the thread is underrated imo

Sometimes I think I'm a loser and want to die, then I read about this retard getting a cup full of cheese for free while in sticky socks.

Hey OP looks interesting. So that's a slurpee cup filled with cheese, salsa, and peppers? Did you use a spoon?

Later you said they were out of cheese?

I'm sure the kid wanted this autist out of the store as soon as possible.

7/11 employee here can confirm they should have charged you. Here we would have to charge you 1.00 for the cheese/chili and .75 for the cup

In which city do you work? Perhaps it's different across the country.

He thought you were mentally ill and probably weren't mentally fit to pay for your 16oz of nacho cheese.

>I'm the alpha male of this cooking board!
Everyone you know probably hates you

OP please continue to photographically document your life, i am very interested.

Kek

>ITT

>Euros think this dude drank a cup of cheese

Hi! I was just wondering if you would allow me to post this thread to a little community called /r/Veeky Forums over on reddit. I would of course give you credit and /u/ your username.

Please respond to me ASAP! (:

-Clay