A Kirby-themed café just opened in Osaka. Let's take a look at what they're serving

A Kirby-themed café just opened in Osaka. Let's take a look at what they're serving.

in

Kirby of fluffy pancake

The blend of fresh cream and custard cream , representing the Kirby pink by adding a puree of raspberries , fluffy pancake .

If they aren't serving whole animals raw then it's bullshit.

Kirby a cute! CUTE!

Pop star curry seafood purring tailoring

Seafood curry of perfect squid ink in the summer . Turmeric rice , using the rice flour , we expressed pop star and the two " ring" .

King Dedede of ultra Manpuku plate Tomato -based BBQ sauce of spare ribs and teriyaki of bone-in chicken thigh meat , further , uniform hearty plate until fluffy fried egg pancakes .

Pure faggotry.

Green Greens plate of Wiesbaden copy Woods

The bread of whole grain , one plate was served with black olives and sausage . Also added homemade hamburger and fish finger , and finished a well-balanced manner.

Cold fruit pasta whim in mango Kawasaki had entered the Goro'

And lavish use of Italian ham and mango , is a cold fruit pasta served with basil sauce .

All recovery pasta of Maxim tomato

At the center of fresh tomatoes , is a Hot tomato sauce pasta was plenty of using the summer vegetables .

It's so weird. For a country that works so much I feel like they have way too much time on their hands.

Meta Knight is every night secretly eating parfait

Parfait , which was based on the chocolate soft-serve ice cream and bananas . The sword and the cloak of Meta Knight in decoration with the motif , the technique of the pastry is dull .

Dream of Izumi sparkling cocktails ( non-alcoholic )

The color of the dream of the fountain , was represented by a watermelon syrup and Blue Curacao . Sweet and cool , please enjoy the flavor memorable .

I've been to Osaka. Not that impressive.

Served with orange juice Ocean yoghurt mousse

Align the syrup of orange juice and passion fruit , focused yogurt mousse to finish , is a sweet and sour refreshing drink.

Maxim tomato soup cup

Was the tomatoes and celery to the base , I'm glad cold soup on a hot summer . Part of the "M" was expressed by the shoe fabric (plain & Cocoa ) .

Kirby of macaron cookies shoe

The original custard cream into the shoe cloth , tailored to the two-layer further with fresh cream of pink combined Raspberry puree , luxury cream puff .

Maxim tomato cup cake

The original cream the combined raspberry puree , topping the cocoa cup cake . Just was a little served with pistachio .

Invincible candy cup cake

Two types of tropical fruit cream and raspberry cream , topped in cocoa cup cake .

Star rod cup cake

It topped a refreshing original cream of tropical fruit to chocolate chip cupcake .

Would inhale.

fuck.

japan.

I wish we dropped more nuclear bombs on Japan.

>No Zero dish that bleeds when you cut into it.

>implying that's not on the secret menu along with a dark matter chocolate rainbow cake

kirby a cute! CUTE!!