Would you eat yourself, if you were starving enough?

Would you eat yourself, if you were starving enough?
Where would you start?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdrTQlClb08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only if I was in a position where I'm starving and a limb has been shorn off already.
This is more /b/ than Veeky Forums.

I would first eat my stomach
>problem solved

I know I would! First, I'd smother myself with brown mustard and relish. I'd be so delicious! But only if I were a hot dog.

...So... would you?

My toes first, and after that my butt, then thighs and maybe earlobes.

i'd just kill myself

I've starved. I genuinely have starved. Your senses become heightened and you can see and smell food from long distances.

I was flopped down on a road in the middle of nowhere in the mountains. I hadn't eaten in days. Someone a hundred meters away opened a peanut butter jar and I could smell and taste it like it was in my very own hands.

It is a terrible feeling to be without food. You go through stages. You're hungry, you get very hungry, you get extremely hungry then you get sick. After you recover from that, you just want to eat anything. But you still have your morality and sense.

I'd chew grass before human flesh. In fact, I'd die before eating another human.

Don't jerk me around, Norm! It's a simple question! A /baby/ could answer it. If you were starvin', wouldja eat yourself? No one's askin' ya to eat /another/ human. So would you?

>Would you eat yourself, if you were starving enough?
You aren't supposed to do that
Your body has to expend extra energy to cope with the loss of your limbs, which is more energy than your limbs would bring

I'd eat poop and stuff

Rats eat their own tails if they're starving.

Nah it would net me negative calories in the end since body has to cope with all the trauma and bleeding. So you'd be more hungry and maimed if you ate yourself but another human now that's another question.

He answered the question you fool, he was starving and didnt so its a no

>I hadn't eaten in days. Someone a hundred meters away opened a peanut butter jar

Then why the fuck didn't you ask them for some peanut butter?

>being this much of whatever you are
You suck.

This was U.S. Army Ranger school. I was pulling security and his food was his own.

the body eats itself automatically...

youtube.com/watch?v=kdrTQlClb08

>user is a cat that surfs Veeky Forums and able to type on a keyboard

Anthropophagus! I haven't seen that in years.

/thread

It would be less beneficial to chop of a piece of your own flesh than it would be to just let your body naturally us your muscle and fat for energy.

Came here to post this

can confirm. about day 3 your sense of smell gets so acute you can trace different smelling the wind at the same time, I imagine it's kind of how a dog sees the world. Day 5 your body starts eating itself and if you are a fat free motherfucker you do not have much longer before you're too weal to do more than drink water, try and crap nothing and sleep

wanna come over? I got the dvd.