SUP Veeky Forums

SUP Veeky Forums

I got ONE brick of RAMEN left and I feel like SHAKING THINGS UP

Hit me up with them RECIPES or TRICKS for a great RAMEN based MEAL

How do you keep ramen from getting boring?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=282011020
youtube.com/watch?v=jyZ3Of23xCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cook in water until done (careful not to overcook it)

drain it

put oil, diced spring onion, black pepper, soy sauce in pan as well as the flavour packet

add cooked noodles

fry for a while (you dont have to worry about overcooking them as much as theres not water for them to get soggy over

Based, thanks

I'm up for some crispy ramen

Take that infograph with a pinch of salt, that Shin Ramyun stuff at the bottom they claim to be superior is fucking horrid. Bought a few packs and ended up binning them all after trying it.

The blue seafood party ramen is objectively the best.

That's what's known as an opinion.
Well done, user.
You may find as you progress through life other people have differing opinions to yourself.
It's called growing up and you shouldn't fear it, it's a perfectly natural biological and social function.

Cook an egg into and then add crunchy peanut butter and hot sauce and it's like bobo pad thai

>I didn't like their recommendation, so keep in mind that you won't like it either
What was wrong with what he said cunt?

just made some now

good shit

it's not exactly -crispy- but it could be, i suppose

Sounds like you're a pussy who doesn't like spicy food.

Shin / shin black are god tier instant noodles, maybe you bought a different flavour of noodle because you're a retard from a working class family who doesn't understand brand and product name.

wew that's harsh user

Take that back you piece of shit. The only reason anyone would dislike Shin is if they area pussy.

Why are there so many dumb losers on Veeky Forums during non- US hours?

It was the right ones, I found them to be far too salty and had an almost sickly taste to them. The noodles themselves were slimy and horrible too, not for me.

They were spicy, but not overbearingly so. At 70p a go I don't feel so bad about binnng the rest of them.

>70p

I have never seen shin go for less than 1.20 quid, shin black are even pricier. From asian store to tesco and from north to south. Pretty sure you didn't try the right kind.

Speaking about spicy noodles, is there any noodle hotter than this one?

My noodle is as hot as it gets, heh

Tesco sell them for 70p

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=282011020

Haven't tried the black ones, might give them a chance if I see them

pretty sure it's full of dumb losers at all hours

I don't really notice a difference in the flavor of the noodle between Chicken, Beef, etc, only the soup tastes different, am I the only one?

Other Korean brands. I thought this one was slightly spicier but its not a huge difference. At this point you should probably just buy some hot sauce to put on your noodles. I use a drop or two of Dave's Insanity sauce on mine. It doesn't have an overpowering taste but is spicy as fuck.

CHAD is eating PASTA while user is stuck with his chink RAMEN

Most flavor from meat comes from the fat so powdered bullion form loses a lot of the nuance.

Shin black is like four times the quality of the red label. It's god tier. One of the few instant ramens that actually has flavor and doesn't need anything added to it.

Make your own sauce. Cook the noodles like normal. Strain them, set them aside in a bowl. Then combine some peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, and sriracha, and toss in the flavor packet, and then thin it out to your desired texture with water. Let it simmer for a bit, then pour it over the noodles. Instantly better ramen.

add green onions,asparagus, cabbage, tomatoes
have with a fried egg on top
put butter in
add tomato soup

Just do it like this.

If I have to use context clues to figure out that that's a bowl of ramen and not a salad, it's not a good bowl of ramen.

Maybe if you're blind you can't figure out that it is ramyun, otherwise try to accept the fact certain vegetables and meat are actually good in ramyun. It's not just noodles you dumb american.

Grated parmesan cheese is good and pretty traditional too then, eh Nip?

no one ever said anything about 'traditional,' that word is about to be removed from the dictionary btw as it doesn't really have any meaning thanks to retards like you.

>just fuck my ramen up
>oh by the way, check out my awesome keyboard!

dumb the post
It's not an awesome keyboard, it's quite a shitty one
My place just happens to have the best light for pictures there so that is where I take them.

Next.

was only trying to help you OP, don't use the packets in the ramyun, just use your own stuff.

I heard some people say they cook ramen for 4 minutes, and I have heard others say they do it for 1 minute and a half, what's your opinion on it? Also does the ammount of water matter?

drain water
add big spoon of peanut butter
mix

pretty good faux-sesame noodle chinese

amount of water does NOT matter. boiling water is boiling water. I use way less than any ramyun package suggests and II add my own veg/meat to it.

You can cook the noodles in a ramyun packet in a very small amount of water w/ the lid on and they would be fine.

It's not rocket science here.

youtube.com/watch?v=jyZ3Of23xCg

Protip: take a picture on a fucking table like a normal person. Not on a piece of musical equipment, not in front of your computer, not in the hands of your girlfriend, and not in your parent's million dollar kitchen. This is the food and cooking board; nobody cares about that other shit, and it makes you look like a tryhard loser casually posting off-topic crap like that.

protip, learn to read. I have no light on my table, the lighting is best where I take the picture from. I guess you still can't read.

May as we'll cook some proper noodles and ditch the instant shit.

I used a ramen noodle with sliced rib steak and cooked mushroom to make a crazy soup. Some chili sauce(basically thick sriracha) and some ginger. Best asian soup I've ever had.

That looks pretty good

Using the flavor packet after the noodles are cooked and with most of the water drained helps with getting most of the flavor to the noodles instead of the soup

Who the fuck is this sword wielding giga nigga?

You try way to fucking hard.

Eatin at your computer desk huh

How am I supossed to use my computer while I'm eating if I don't eat at my computer desk

I'm a huge pussy so I guess I'm only going to be trying green onion and egg on mine