Go for 3am-4am late night McDonalds run

>Go for 3am-4am late night McDonalds run
>Walk inside and see literally groups of tables filled with people
>Kinda weirded out but okay
>Sort of listen to their conversations
>They keep namedropping Pokemon like Gyarados or talking about where they caught something
>Realise they're talking about fucking Pokemon Go

FUCKING FUCK OFF POKEMON GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

how dare people have fun

They're interfering with his Special Boy Me-Me Time by being there at 4am fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nobody here will EVER admit it, but it is really disturbing what people will do for this app. Grown fucking men come home from their 9-5's and will drive out at midnight to find lures.

I am monitoring this thread though. Fuck you OP i jusy caught a growlithe suck a dick.

I found a pokemon on your post

There's a swarm in OP's mum's bedroom because there's so many dicks coming and going

>disturbing

That is disturbing.

I'll admit it dude. But its just another stage in gaming trends that I've seen growing for awhile in the average persons addiction to seeing numbers going up and a lack of previous gaming experience to counter it. I mean you saw it in shit like flappy bird and candy crush as well.

I was woken up at 3 this night because a group of teens had gathered right outside my window, loudly discussing which fucking pokemon they'd love to catch.
I am 23 years old and I feel like an angry old man. What the fuck.

I work 10-hour days Mon-Thurs. Usually hit the pokestops near work during breaks. Spent last Friday downtown from 8-2, wandering around. Caught an 1100 vaporeon.

How DARE people enjoy themselves. Where I partake in fine dining nonetheless!

>muh fun
When will this trend of infantilism die?

I'm sure it's fun, but I'm not sure how.

On monday I had to do the parents group thing and drive kids around to summer camps. my barely sick 10yo was going nuts in the back seat. He wasnt going to camp today and he found out you could drive around and play P-go at the same time. by the end of the day he was on like level 17 or something and was happy as fuck sending his friends screencaps.
It was at that very moment that I realised cell phones are evil and I felt bad for kids growing up in these times.
We got mexican for blunch. we ordered chilaquiles, mexican grits, black beans and a chicken tamale.

you shouldn't be so nice to your wife's son, you have to be hard on them, especially when you're just the step-dad.

The technology is so wasted. Even by gaming standards PG is not a complex RPG (in a technical sense) at all. Gaming has not even reached the heights of silent films yet, though to be fair its an even greater leap in tools we need to refine. A bit like comparing what the director has to deal with to a notepad or score.

Shut up, wierdo.

Where are you where the McDonalds are open in the lobby at 3 am? Connecticut? Cali? Why are you in a McDonalds at 3 am? Were you drunk? Thats probably the best place for useless scum to gather, well, either Mcdonalds or a Waffle House.

You think cell phones are evil because your stepson had a good time with one?

You've lost me, somewhere.

if u chose that time to avoid people and did it on a saturday or friday ure an ass.

They're evil because he was stuck to the screen instead of being actually outside at camp.

The real question OP.

What where you doing at McDonald's between 3am-4am

Trying to pick up drunken teen girls that had strayed from the herd and needed a shoulder to cry on, no doubt.

Oh, he was pretending to be sick. Okay. I misread the post.

Anyways generally I find PoGo gets me outside more than I would be normally, myself.

>gets me outside more than I would be normally

That's a good thing, but it's also sad.