Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Dinner Veeky Forums, you?

Are you a manlet?

Yes my friend, but not just any manlet. The king of manlets.

That's a lot of food for one meal. Nice, I guess.

>pink chicken

Enjoy dying user

your gf has fat arms

>carrots
ew

Why is it always this same retard who makes these threads
>GUYZ LOOK AT MY LANDWHALE GF WHICH I MAKE SURE IS ALWAYS IN THE PICTURE XD

She's just fat, mate don't sugar coat it

The only one coating things in sugar is OP's hamplanet girlfriend.

Got some 'za.

>being this jelly of my qt high test gf

Did those carrots even get washed? Next time I see this I'm expecting tears down the middle of those heart photos

I'm not eating FUCKING SHIT for dinner FUCK

I ate 6 days old sketty with bolognese.
Tasted fine.

ha, NOT pizza.

i hate cooked carrots but those look pretty fucking good. what's that cheese looking thing? looks good.

it's balsamic on the carrots
Didn't put quite enough but oh well
The cheese looking thing is just sour cream on the 'taters

dinner's ready!

Looks like pain

Squirrel?

Hope you guys are hungry!!

I don't know what that is but I'd eat it
Corn and mash look kinda bland though

Yes, squirrel

Nothing interesting. Got a deep fryer yesterday, tried my hand at making spiced batter. Chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion granules, salt and pepper mixed with plain flour. Add a couple eggs and some milk, then mix until reasonably consistent. Still trying to nail the coating method, though. Been working on various combinations of flour/batter layers. Batter/flour/batter seems to work best.

I'm never going to recreate the flavor from the chicken place that used to operate in my town, though.

>square slice
>middle slices have no crust
REEEEEEEEE

how does it feel knowing what you ordered is deeply inferior?

Flour first, then egg/milk then mix of breadcrumbs and flour. your spices go in the mix.

if you want super crispy, use cornstarch instead of flour

Your GF really, really, really likes your cooking doesn't she?

Not a fan of the "crunch" i get with breadcrumbs. Smooth batter works great, and goes with everything. Thanks for the cornstarch tip, though!

I'm kind of considering just preheating the fryer and dropping a spoonful of batter in. Just to see what happens.

>dumping the remnants of the stock you made last night onto a pizza

Try making tempura. it's really easy and the funnest thing to do with a deep fryer.

Over cooked grilled chicken, herb rice and sliced green beans with beer and a whiskey

>no one has posted it yet
And here i thought Veeky Forums was a pretty cool board

>roughly cut, poorly seasoned, piled on a plate with no care or palette matching

Yep, it's an American thread

Learn to clean those carrots you filthy fuck.

This weird low calorie "thai curry chicken" dish I've been working at (using cashew milk with some coconut extract, fish sauce, and a bit of flour to thicken .. other than that it's basically your standard curry paste + lime leaves + lemon grass type thing).

Still not as good as the proper thing, but it's getting to be a decent enough imitation and that whole plate of food clocks in at like 500 calories (used to be a fat ass, trying to stay not a fat ass).

damn that chicken looks dry. and the pbr does not impress.

Ready to kill myself mode

Huh?

Microwaveable meatball and rice dinner for bachelor's at a gas station.
It wasn't so bad. I can actually see myself eating this for the next 35 yeasrs alone

This is the most American non American thing have ever seen, it should come with Mickey mouse or shrecks face tho

small amount of ice cold vodka in the batter makes it really crispy in addition to corn flour

Chicken parm with melted havarti/Parmesan mixture on top, Steamed asparagus, garlic bread.

Pretty good

I'd rather have Brunch.

Rotisserie chicken with Brussels sprouts and iceberg lettuce topped with lemon olive oil.

Spent $10 and the chicken can last 3-4 days.

That's a familiar image. PBR and Whiskey is a god-tier combo if you're

Forgot pic.

>It can last 4 days
Yeah but it will only be tasty for the first meal then get super dry. When I buy a whole chicken I eat the right first because it's the best part and I use the breasts for sandwiches and Cesar salad

You're right. I'll eat the thigh for lunch next time and use the breast for a Caesar salad. 2 days then.

Also, it was my first time cooking Brussels sprouts and they are delicious. They'll be rotated out with broccoli and asparagus.

Why are you eating half a cabbage?

It's iceberg lettuce.

its leltuce

Lunch* but I made a mushroom barley stew thing with vegetables and chicken broth and then chucked a bit of kale in for color

It's pretty good, next time I'll add more broth and maybe some chopped up chicken

This looks so... Weird to me. Not sure why

I think it's cause the (I assume chicken) is a little too square and processed looking. It doesn't match the presentation.

I think it's the pink colour

BBQ wasabi wings, only place that has them is the local shitty bar

those mushrooms look canned

it's salmon

Canned mushrooms are good.

They're not I grabbed a pound of them off the "buy it today before it goes bad" rack for like two bucks and chopped them myself

What the fuck is it? Also, why don't you chop and peel your carrots

Those beans look very sad.

the struggle desu meal add some mustard and sprinkle some pepper and wa la you got yourself a 30cent meal

Guys i have no idea what it's called in english but it's called a neck filet in my language. It's pork and it's a big chunk of meat.
That's all I've eaten for the last 2 days. ..

going through some hard times? hope things get better for you.

teriyaki bratwurst

steamed the broc

drink is 1:1 Jeremiah Weed Cinnamon Whiskey and Lemonade

making red potato wedges with a basic /onion/garlic/pap/b.pep/ol.oil/oregano.conf in the oven right now

My entire life is the hard times

Nothing, just like the last 2 days. Should I order some takeout, Veeky Forums?

I had a pair of cucumber sandwiches (4 pieces of wheat bread, mayo, romano shredded cheese, cut triangular), a poached egg, nine breadnbutter pickle chips, half a frozen pizza, four oatmeal icebox cookies, four bottles of poland spring water and a cup of coffee

get some gyros lad

There's no reason to have bland overcooked boiled veges on the side if you're making a curry. Just add them to your curry.

>. Just add them to your curry.

no. not the best use for them. if you pre blanch and fold them in right at the end that's ok. but just putting everything but the kitchen sink in one big curry is for plebs.

They're actually steamed, and yeah, I fucked up the timing.

As to just mixing them in, I kinda prefer the contrast, and what said.. if you go down that road eventually you're just making a stir fry.

Huh?

?

Veggies are steamed vs boiled.. prefers veggies off to the side as their own thing vs just thrown in to the curry like everything else.. seems straight forward?

tonights delicious dinner.

how was it? I like em stewed, fall off the bone.

Made pan fried lemon pepper chicken with a side of sauteed kale. Had 2 beers with it, and a bit of dark chocolate. not bad.

why do u eat so much retarded shit

looks alright!
that puree looks thicc

I'd fuck her flabby arms and then shove those carrots in her fart box

still trying to figure out what I want to make, any suggestion?

T H I C C

why do u post so much retarded shit. gayboi.

It's chimichurri, never made it before. Marinated the beef in it before grilling. With rice pilaf and baked squash. Put too much garlic in the chimichurri though.

WALA
do you think this would feed my man if I had one?
First time making soup from scratch

Currently eating laksa

You get micky mouse versions in the UK. Also ones with Bear faces made into it. It's a guilty pleasure of mine for a quick sandwich

>cucumber sandwiches with bread

how the fuck would we know you didnt post what was in it

chicken, pepper, celery, 3 stock cubes, carrot, onion, garlic.
I didn't have any more ingredients.

wait, also oregano

That looks fucking delicious.

I'm going to be making some pizza with anchovies, mushrooms, jalapenos, onion, and maybe zucchini. Not sure how I feel about the combo. Feels like something is missing, but maybe not. Maybe I should leave something off?

Ramen

even in death, it's trying to eat the corn