please give reasons why link will be $100 EOY

AND when is mainnet out?!

Mainnet alpha is already out.
Try to keep up.

>+Kuk
Even your ID hates you newfag.

>7777777

moar shills pls

Why is there 10 of these exact same threads every day.
Just fuck off already

link will be $100+ when mainnet comes out and the big partnerships get announced, without partnerships it will be a slow climb to $50 but with them this thing will skyrocket overnight to $100 and even to $1000

so what partnerships are speculated, Ive heard Tesla, Unilever etc.....any truth or substance to these claims?

yes

semi retards will always form a cult no matter the situation or subject

>$100

You forgot a 0
$1000 fixed it for ya

Sergey has zero partnerships, confirmed

It won't. It is developed by a smart but autistic developer and there are tons of them around the world. They have the technical knowhow to pull off the thecn aspect but they have zero PR skills and PR is 90% of the game in any market to buy something someone has to sell it to them

not true and nobody cares about partnerships, they mean nothing

THROUGH THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

stop the FUD faggot

start your own thread dip shit. nobody is stopping you from having engaging conversations about whatever it is you'd prefer to talk about.

the only reason people are speculating that tesla might be a partner is that jordan bonilla, a dev on chainlink's github, also currently works for tesla. there's no smoking gun, but another chainlink dev, dimitri roche, has ties to salesforce which will be using hyperledger. chainlink is compatible with hyperledger so there's good reason to suspect salesforce plans on using chainlink. again, there's no smoking gun with tesla but chainlink would definitely be tremendously useful to tesla so there's reason to suspect they would pursue using chainlink

Regarding Tesla, you are in some way right. The only link between them is the dev. However, if you contemplate about Tesla using chainlink you soon see that it is not as far fetched as it seems. Chainlink is the key to use of smartcontracts with real world implications and Tesla would benefit a lot from them and use them at some point in time. The news about the dev from Tesla and the fact Tesla would benefit from the usage of smartcontracts and therefore link align quite well for such speculation to emerge.

Thats delusional. I would have 2MM dollars if it reaches 100$. That's just impossible.

with an attitude like that the whales will shake you down so hard

well if u think like that, it really is impossible 4u

Why would that be impossible? If you had 100 btc and sold them in januari you would have 2mil

december sorry

>please hand hold me

If you thought Elon idol worship on the internet was bad, imagine if they were the first big name to work with SC.com.

Veeky Forums would implode and the lambo meme would swap out for Tesla supercar memes.

REQ is going to use LINK's oracles

That’s your mind tricking you. You think “I could never make it” because society tells you becoming rich is nearly impossible. Ignore that, you are an early investor. You are going to make it.

now I want it to happen

user i want to believe you

why do people even use these brainlet arguments.

>lol becoming the richest man by creating selling platform
>lol becoming a billionaire because of a social website

everything is possible you brainlets.

There are Saudi oilmen that are probably trillionaires. It's hard to imagine making it because you're so used to money being a scarcity. If smart contracts take off and Chainlink is a core piece of the infrastructure, making a few million is a conservative estimate

+kuk is pretty good desu