What are some eating habits you could recognize manbabies by?

what are some eating habits you could recognize manbabies by?

i'll start

>doesn't like olives
>loves pasta bolognese
>orders mcnuggets in mcdonalds

>uses the word "tendies"
>eats fast food on a regular basis
>eats with fork only
>switches utensils in hand during the meal

>what are avocados?

>>eats with fork only

oh my god so much this

Bolognese is the greatest pasta sauce though.

>gets triggered by other peoples eating habits

also,
>cuts his meat into smaller pieces at the start of the meal and later eats whole plate with fork only

>no onions please

3/3 there, you got me

0/4

0/1

0/1

>likes olives
>shitposts on Veeky Forums

edit: cannot stand onion in any meal, even finely cut

>dislike olives
>like spaghetti bolognese
>order mcnuggies
>cut my shit first and then only use the fork

you guys must hate me

>cut my shit first and then only use the fork

Is this an American thing? i have never in my entire life seen anyone ever do this

it is for fuck sure an american thing

i am french and i have never in my life also seen anyone do that, as a matter of fact, we would probably execute someone on the spot if he/she even tried that here

>Is this an American thing?

Absolutely.

Amerifag here. I've only ever seen one person do that here, and yes they were full-on autistic. It's certainly not common.

Eating with just a fork (and no knife) is very common though, as is switching utensils in your hands.

Fucker must have cut his food before eating.

And these guys switched their utensils

>bullies other people because they eat garlic

Should have known better than to just use a fork.

>eats only a couple of vegetables
>likes "bland food"
>afraid of eating foods they don't know
key to seeing a. insufferable people or b. fatties

no one cares how triggered you get by people's eating habits lmao

Nothing wrong with McNuggets.

>on way to pub
>stop at McDonald's for dank bugs
>get share box and loads of dips
>get to pub
>suddenly a fight breaks out
>I get to watch some pikey knock some other guy out whilst snacking

That should say dank nugs

The majority of you are insufferable cunts.

I can generally tell when someone is a manbaby because they get triggered by others' eating habits.

switching utensils is a sign of table etiquette you uncultured fuck. You cut with knife on right hand then switch after jesus you probabaly chew like a cow and put elbows on the table during a meal

anyone who says no to a food that they have never tried

>drenches everything in sriracha

I'm Danish and I have seen it plenty of times... When parents cut out bite sized chunks for their toddlers.

Never seen it otherwise.

>switching utensils is a sign of table etiquette

No, it's people being fucking lazy and inisting on using their right hand for everything.

I was raised with really strict table manners. Fork always in the left hand. Knife always in the right hand. No exceptions, even if you were left-handed (which I am). Switching hands was a major faux pas. Maybe it's a regional thing where some places teach to you switch? I was raised in England. Dunno where the "switch" shit comes from.

>using the term manbaby

spot the legbeard

Posts in this thread

its actually a chink thing

>waa we're autisticly obsessed with putting phallus shaped objects in our mouths so we cut everything into bite size pieces to eat them with

>I am french
Hello Mohammad! Good thing you don't need a fork to eat a kebab yes?

Iwas2 raised in England too, and exactly the same table manners were taught to me. I couldn't believe the switching nonsense when I moved to Canada

>being proud of growing up with faggot parents that tweaked out and beat your ass over stupid shit like holding a fork in your right hand

I bet daddy fucked you too huh

>>switches utensils in hand during the meal
Wait, I am not supposed to switch my fork hand? I use my fork in my right, unless I have a knife then it is knife right for cutting, then back to fork in right for eating

What if I sometimes eat using just a knife?

Also British.

I use fork in my right and knife in my left because it feels natural.

My parents didn't care as they were not autistic.

Autism must not be genetic.

I've heard that fork-left hand was "European" etiquette while fork-right hand/switching was the American etiquette.

American here, I usually see it parents do it for kids. I'm not sure why, I guess because they don't trust kids with a knife even I most often see it with stuff like pancakes, which you can easily cut with a butter knife. My mom did it for me occasionally when I was young but I didn't like when she did it because I liked the idea of seeing a big nice slab of meat or stack of pancakes on my plate rather than a plate of bite-sized pieces.

I imagine some people were given food this way when they were young, and so as they grow up they just continue to want it done that way.

My dad enjoys his biscuits (American biscuits) broken up and mixed with egg, then topped with white gravy. He also enjoys broken up cornbread with beans. But I suppose that kind of thing is different.

>he orders fast food sandwiches as "#1 no combo" instead of saying the name of the sandwich

>Seeing a phallic object in everything
You sound like a feminist

>switches utensils in hand during the meal
Nigga you really think I'm gonna hold my knife when I'm not cutting shit

>Drinks moundoo
>Eats doritos
>Allergic to stupid shit like watermelon

that last one may be a sign in some countries but no one gives a fuck about your which utensils are in your hand when eating in the US.

>implying chop sticks aren't chinks trying to overcompensate

>their dicks are in fact that small.

I absolutely abhor olives. They smell awful. Every time I try and eat some the smell kills me.