youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM
youtu.be/HbXj2OGXFjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems like you forgot about 13880 eom.

Who here /sold everything at 10.15k?

>he sold
>pump it

You need to start realizing it’s that you have weak hands and not that you are shrewd. Grow a pair and hold.

I SOLD AT $9.8K

I know it's a meme and all but it's so fucking true

>he bought
>dump it

>he thinks it's gonna go up
let me cheer you up OP, this bitch is well on its way down, the bullfags just don't zoom out enough to see it

the strongest hand are the ones you don't know you have?

Why are these retards so happy about BTC crashing? You can't all be playing with shorts

haha still waiting to recover your 6k bags aren´t you ?

too bad you will end up fomoing at 12k

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

It's a meme because it is true. Read up on market psychology. Chances are, if you feel like selling, you will get assblasted because more proficient traders are in the position to take advantage of you. You are the 99%, not the 1%. Also the reason why just holding is a valid strategy (unless you are in an absolute shitcoin).

or if you're not dum. mass market psychology usually traps new investors, experienced ones know better.

OP, watch this movie and you will understand your place in this universe.

Also stay out of the fucking market please. I'm trying to make money. thanks.

Damnit my dude just hold next time

Quick, buy back in to complete the Veeky Forums cycle!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TRXdxiot5JM

gad hates fags, he knows

bump rock

I cashed out and I think I fucked up. I cashed out most of my BTC, BCH, Ethereum, and NEO.

What the fuck do I do now? I'm thinking of just buying REQ and LINK so that I can get rich anyways. Is this a good plan?

FEELS SO COMFY TO BE IN SWISSBRO GROUP.

I started holding after making a lot of shitty decisions in December. As soon as I started the makret started going on a downtrend until now. It doesn't fucking matter if you hold or not. If you hold, nothing goes up. If you sell, everything goes up.

Add some ark and you have a winner.

It's all about holding, waiting, and accumulating. Time in the market>timing. You cannot time the market, just don't try it.

youtu.be/HbXj2OGXFjI

I sold all my btc to go on a holiday with my gf

Hope we can get some drugs

>WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING
Because you are a fucking retard, You chose to sell when its obvious it will keep going up

FUCKING SHH