Breakfast!

What's Veeky Forums making/eating for breakfast?
>Bacon grease is used to saute chopped onions and tomatoes
>Scramble two eggs then throw in some garlic powder and soy sauce
>salt
>toast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRA4yfCATE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cottage cheese
whey protein
peanut butter

>tfw work out at 6 am

A little bit of plain white rice for breakfast. JalapeƱo hummus and multi grain pita chips as mid-morning snack.

What does cottage cheese taste like?

delicious, less sour than greek yogurt

cross between savory and sweet, can be eaten either way or plain

It's really mild. Tastes like milk with texture.

Hmmm. Maybe I should pick some up and add it to my breakfast tomorrow.

>2 egg feta cheese omelette topped with brown sauce and white pepper
>half a grapefruit
>water

heres a list:
A regular bagel(rare)
Bagel with cream cheese and jam(moderate.)
eggs(Majority)
eggs on tortilla(rare)
fried corn tortilla mixed with eggs(rare)
any fruit in the house(majority)
Coffee (Majority.)

Not ashamed to say that my breakfasts are generally boring.

this morning i
sprayed vegetable oil in the pan
added garlic powder
sauteed green pepper and turkey sausage
added egg beaters
added copious amt of black pepper.
flipped
added one slice cheddar cheese
flipped in half
and then it slid off the spatula onto the floor as i was transferring from pan to plate

>added egg beaters

that looks real good my dude

I had a sausage, two eggs, a tomato, and some saluted onion.

It was pretty good.

I just made and devoured a fucking massive omelet made with deep fried sausage colby jack mushrooms red bell pepper green onions and hot sauce. Washed it down with a huge cup of very strong iced tea and a smoke.

Was amazing.

>scrambled eggs
>oats with raisins
>a glass of milk and nothing else

Been rotating between these, can't decide what feels best for me

I have this on top of rice. Sometimes I add seaweed.

Is that eggs?

Fuckin nice

>paper plate masterrace

I just have 2-3 servings of milk most mornings for breakfast desu

>also currently eating bacon and eggs

Yes. Cook one or two beaten egg in a pan. Take four wood chopsticks and stir very hard. Eggs will be very small circles good for topping rice. Much more easier to make than fried eggs.

Freshly ground and brewed light roast coffee, and some apple pie I baked last night

Grapefruit juice, a handful of blueberries, tea, and a homemade Japanese marinated egg

Good morning Veeky Forums

I use the chicken fingers like a spoon for the mac & cheese.

I feel sorry for your body

enjoy your diarrhea i guess?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRA4yfCATE
This tomato soup . Its very delicious and i add croutons mashed together with basil , garlic and olive oil.
Its amazingly tasty , creamy and i don't feel hungry after 2 hours which is odd considering its a soup that doesnt even have meat in it.

Scrambled eggs with parmesan, onion, fresh parsley and bacon on a sandwich, I fried the bread in the leftover bacon grease real quick which was a great move imo.

My usual breakfast is rolled oats with chopped apple, chopped ginger, some ground cinnamon, and almond milk.

It's around 200 calories.

I just had a pot of tea with milk for breakfast, since I'm having a huge bowl of Laksa for lunch.
Normally, though, if I'm not having a big lunch, I'll make either some scrambled eggs on toast or poached eggs on toast. I should be alternating that with oatmeal, but I never get the urge to eat oatmeal in the summertime.

sexy

soooo...... egg salad sandwiches?

looks like vomit user
good on ya

How long does it take you to prepare that?

I have maybe 10 minutes to eat in the morning before I have to fight traffic. Unless it's shitty sugar filled instant oatmeal, I can't imagine this is an option for me.

How about you just prepare everything the night before and just mix it in the morning? Or better yet, get up 10 minutes earlier?

Longer than 10 minutes.

Not only do the oats have to cook (in water) for about 5 minutes, but it could take you a while to chop an apple (depending on how fine you want it to be) during that time.

I chop pretty slowly since I like to have fine apple pieces. A food processor can do it to.

When the oats' five minutes are up, add the apple bits, cinnamon, then pour on some almond milk, stir.