Eggs and health

I've read a lot of conflicting shit online, so let's clear this up once and for all:

How bad is eating eggs daily

For reference I am 22, 5 11 and 135. I exercise regularly and have quite a good diet besides the eggs.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi-m.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dietary cholesterol has no significant effect on ldl unless you already have issues

yes, clearly Veeky Forums is the place to conclusively establish a scientific consensus on the health effects of egg consumption.

You'll maybe have a slightly high cholesterol, nothing bad though.

Why do you care op we all die sooner or later

This. You'll get a bunch of retards going on about MUH CHOLESTEROL without knowing what LDL/HDLs are.

It will literally give you cancer

>5'11 135
That is more harmful to your health than eggs could possibly be

In response to your question I think eggs can be a healthy addition to a healthy diet (70g+ fiber, 7 different veggies, fatty fish and nuts etc)

If I had chickens I would eat 4 a day, the yolk is very good for your liver. And in my opinion the liver is the most important organ.
Just eat eggs

I'm not a robot

>That is more harmful to your health than eggs could possibly be

Post your height and weight because I'll bet anything you're far

Fat. Fuck I can't type.

I've been trying to gain weight for years but I have a fast metabolism and can't eat a lot in one sitting.

I eat way more than my friends/roommates who weigh much more.

>I eat way more than my friends/roommates who weigh much more.
Unless you're a long distance runner or something that simply can't be true.

>That is more harmful to your health than eggs could possibly be

how?

I'm 5'9 and 125lbs up from 105lbs. Counting calories and lifting has made me feel so much better. Being underweight is terrible for your hormones and basically your entire body

Theyre fine, may be bad for you if you eat a ton but not too bad for you compared to alternatives.

What makes you say that. I know BMI isn't perfect, but it's better than the BS you're spewing.

nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi-m.htm

5'11+135 -> BMI: 18.9

BMI Categories:
Underweight =

I'm assuming he's a male. Meb generally should carry some muscle mass. Females and twink types are different

define "should"

I'll use it in a small paragraph to illustrate

A man should have a penis, earn his own income, take care of himself and his family, not be overly aggressive/passive and carry some muscle mass (not be a skinny weak faggot)

For the longest time I was 5'9 132 op.

I started working out 6 weeks ago. Now I'm around 140.

I don't particularly do strict calorie count but my appetite has increased. I typically eat 4 times a day now or 3 times a day with a big meal and some snacks in between.