How was your ability to cook helped you with women?

How was your ability to cook helped you with women?

For me it's helped me massively and I'm amazed at how people my age (26) still don't know how to cook.

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

>being a lesbian

being able to cook has made me a social retard. i don't leave my house very often and i only go to a grocery stores with self checkout, so i cook myself a meal without having to talk to another person.

My mom always compliments my cooking

it's on par with having a cute dog, just where in the latter case you'd be slaying left and right in public, in the former you're slaying at parties and shit.

back when i was living in a shared house i'd put on pizza parties and shit, concentrate on it for like 2-3 hours, run upstairs and shower, come back down and literally point at girls to go buy booze/have a cigarette with and then fuck

This is only my opinion, but I think it's probably the most accurate characterization of the relationship between cooking and dating.

Being a good chef and knowing your way around the kitchen won't land you any dime pieces. No extraordinarily hot chicks are suddenly going to drop their panties for you because you can make a perfectly medium-rare Wellington, or finesse your way through the best Oysters Rockefeller they've ever eaten. Getting laid is only about knowing what you're reasonably capable of pulling off given a combination of your looks, your charisma, and the average inebriation level between the two of you.

However, once you've landed a girl you like, and she hasn't dumped your ass to the curb after a handful of dates, being a good cook will HELP (among other things) you keep that girl. It shows that, for lack of a better phrase, you have your shit together. Preparing a meal shows you have good executive functioning because it requires some planning, some knowledge of how things come together in the right way, and the ability to manage different aspects of the dish simultaneously (not applicable for slow-cooker recipes). In short, it shows her that you're not a fucking lazy sack of shit who couldn't give a shit about what he eats or put effort into either his own food or something that the two of you might share for a night in or whatever.

And that's really what a girl wants, deep down. Yeah, some level of physical attraction is always going to need to be there both for the initial meet and so you have a healthy sex life, but demonstrating that you're a well-functioning human being who has a passion for something and that won't be deadweight in the relationship is way more important.

t. middle-aged cu/ck/ who's been around the block a couple times. I rarely actually post here but just thought I'd throw in my perspective for anyone who needs this.

tl;dr

>women
>caring about a meme gender

I appreciated this post, thanks user

His entire post took me about 36 seconds to read. If that's too long for you, strongly consider suicide.

Why?

look at this guy he thinks he can read good n shit

this is a good post desu

I think, from experience, that you slightly undersell the ability of a cook to snag a "dimepiece". At minimum, it gives you something confident to fall back to when having a girl over/being at certain social events where cooking is an option

>Wanting a relationship
W
E
W

>At minimum, it gives you something confident to fall back to when having a girl over/being at certain social events where cooking is an option
This, I've fucked a girl who was definitively out of my league (I'd tried before and gotten shot down) after running the grill at a pool party and cooking up some steaks and chicken

>have kgf (not a westernised Korean American turbo slut (i.e. literally every westernised asian)) but a pure qt
>cook her spam pasta
>she sucks my penis (her first penis she ever touch)

feels good mang

dumped her though upgraded to a more qt qt

I read it in seven seconds. Your inferior mind must be purged from the planet, erase your existence FROM MY WOOORLD!

most i got was an impressed look from a girl

nothing ever came of that

I made my wife fell in love with me cooking her Mole.

Who the fuck sits down to chop anything!?

Where is this magical place you're all from where people can't cook themselves?? It didn't get me any attention from women at all, apart from a few complimenting my baking.

in most of the developed world people can't cook for themselves.

It hasn't helped me attact women but it did cure my life threatening dyslexia

Well, the other night I cooked dinner for some friends and they said that if I'd served it to a date I'd have definitely got laid. Does that count?

He's standing.

>5'11" manlet masterrace

None. My girlfriend cooks everything and does a way better job than I could ever do.

Now, technology-wise, I'm way ahead. She's borderline retarded when it comes to electronics. So I'm all set in the relationship in terms of abilities.

>chopping board on his chest

When will they learn?

>not knowing how to cook

How is this even possible?

For anything other than actual fine dining it's like not "knowing" how to dig a ditch or nail some wood together.

It really doesn't unless you work in the industry or you've already smashed
it's not something you just bring up as a point in your favor
"Oh hey by the way, I cook"
Like yeah? Thanks for letting me know you're a functioning adult I guess

Idk, I love cooking for girls (people in general really) but I don't really use it as my main selling point.

But if you do smash and make her breakfast after that pussy is yours my guy

It helped me realize I'm into dudes.

This, lesbians are gross.
That said, it hasn't helped me much with men desu.