Thomas Hodges new video for ChainLink Alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=rJA_I95FQ9c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJA_I95FQ9c&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a programmer, but it's nice to see a link thread that isn't fud and trolls.

RUNNING THIS MADE ME LOSE ALL MY FUCKING LINK WHAT THE FUCK GIVE IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!11111111

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

When we hit $1000 EOY, it will be because of this. God Bless you user.

will set up a twilio acc tonight and see if my node is running correctly

Bless you brothers

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

jesus christ can we have one just ONE technical discussion without you fucking retards shitting up the place with your retarded copy pasta

No go away

Slack gitter or reddit are better for these. Veeky Forums dumb money is in link now.

Virgin voice.

Your knowledge of the esoteric is laughable
You'll be thanking me this time next year

I don't know what kind of data I could be providing. I'm messing with weather data, looking at different ways to aggregate it but mostly to see how it works. Crypto prices and Fiat pairs maybe?

Praised and checked

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

I know right, the other thread already got wrecked by ICO shilling

What kind of data would be valuable? What kind of development could exist like Sergey uses Uber as his example all the time... that’s GPS and payment... I think financial stuff like stock prices and interest rates will be dominated by big companies. What niche data could NEETs provide?

Your relentless efforts will be rewarded Marine

So have any of you faggots had any success in setting up a node? I managed it before on testnet but didn't have it connected to any external adaptors.

Other than the fact that the format you were basing it on was much too old, what you were trying to do is very similar to my plan. They are both the idea to change the world by preparing a temple filled with memes, drawing out the power of autism within that temple, and readjusting the thickness of the phase itself with digits.

How is Veeky Forums different from a small world that has sealed a certain type of power? You just need to look at your own actions from a different viewpoint.

I setup a node that gives detailed data on how hard faggots are shilling link on a anime imageboard

Why would you need a node for that when you can just open the catalog?

HAHAHAHA this shit is way to hard for normies to understand no way Stacey and Chad are going to buy this shit cube. 50 cents eoy

You are a MANIAC

>ahahaha fucking fags running full ETH nodes, NO ONE will use this shit or understand it

indeed friend, mobius on the other hand seems like a pretty easy token to use. anyone here having even the slightest doubt about link should check out mobius

yea this is fucking impossible right now. But Stacey can't even stake her NEO either.

You realize the ethereum network is implementing there own oracles right? This shitbox is going to zero once that happens

romanianfaggot?

b-but chainlink has "first movers advantage" in a sector with no movers

sir first to move will be mobius, chainlink is a dead project

a lot of recent LINK threads have been about real life usage.

This is why I sold at 10 cents. No regrets. I bought icx at 1:35 instead

Ever heard of linkpool u faglord?

Please show us where eth devs said they are working on oracles

chainlink doesn't need chad and stacy to buy it. it's an enterprise product. the price will go up when banks and insurance companies start using it to get their data onto the blockchain

they aren't but even if they were who cares not everyone will want to use ethereum. what if I want to use hyperledger or iota or cardano

>youtube.com/watch?v=rJA_I95FQ9c&t=0s
Yo Stace, look I found some new cryptocurrency, they call it Chainlink.
>Heh, that's a strange name, doesn't sound as good as Ripple. But hey, let's watch this cool video I found to see what it's about.
What is that thing, did his windows broke? He has the start thing on the left and it looks all weird.
>It's probably one of those nerds who uses that chinese clone of MacOS, don't worry about it.
Look WTF is he doing Stace? Is he hacking into our elections or something. There's all these black windows everywhere and some strange words that he's typing. That is fucking creepy. CREEPY AND WEIRD.
>Ew, that's so nerdy, gay and creepy. Just close it and forget about this weird gay nerd thing, let's invest more money into TRON
You're right Stace, can't wait until that sexy chinese man announces the next announcement of the cute dog game and TRON moons to $20,000 like bitcoin and we become rich!
>Yeah, then I can spend it all on Chad and make him super happy!

Normies don't have to understand. They will fomo anyway.
You thin normies understand ethereum, sia or whatever else they buy?

you realize you're asked kindly to take your sorry ass out of this thread, right?

is it really this complicated to run a node?

It's intimidating at first, but I asked /g/ how to wrap my head around this and they told me to unironically install gentoo

ThisDo you have a link to that thread?

Nah it was a while ago and only had about 10 replies anyway. They basically said that the best way to wrap your head around linux is to get stuck in, try installing shit and troubleshooting, i.e. install gentoo

SOUnds good. Thanks for the reply. I’ll just have my tech friend set it up lol. The medical field doesn’t have much use in this arena of crypto and node shit

installing gentoo is diving too deep for a lot of people and it's unhelpful because they never will or will fail with the first couple steps
try arch instead, at least you'll learn something because you'll probably get past the first couple steps. if you want your hand held even more, try ubuntu server.

Installing Gentoo also helps you get familiar with following instructions that you may not know anything about and googling problems as you encounter them. It may sound rude to receive that as advice but it's actually pretty sound.

>gentoo
lol
just install debian unless you like falling for memes

Nah, it doesn't even require good hardware. You can run it on a RasPi even.
The initial setup is moderately hard, but there are tutorials.

actually thomas specifically said he tried a raspi and it didn't work.

>medical field
Holy shit are you kidding?
There was a new Act put in place by Obama that means medical records have to be opened up as APIs! It's a big deal just like psd2 in Europe.