You fucking pieces of shit

You fucking pieces of shit.
Apologize to NANO NOW!!

god damn... blast off

FLYING ASYLUM CITIES FOR REFUGEES!

NANO YES! ADOPT A HOMICIDE NIGGER TODAY!

>falling for a bull trap
How much of a newfag are you?

Didn't I just tell you apologize to me?!?!?
RIGHT NOW APOLOGIZE FOR SHITTING ON NANO!!!!

Dumb weeb newfag, fuck off back to /a/

You're thinking about iota the shit-tier dag

I'll apologize when it goes back to $35

you missed the train when it was 0.5c and when it was 6$
cope harder linko

>i-its a bulltrap

never gonna make it

Because your portfolio is also up from january?

>coin fell from $35 to $13
>making it
Unironically laughing at you right now

I bought iota at 42c and sold at $4
Still a shitcoin for SWEDEN YES retards.

no im a nocoiner for the time being. i had some in a wallet and sold then when kucoin listed, never seriously considered buying back in since then

i will apologize to your poophole soyweeb

>been in since £0.10

Unironically laughing at you right now

what the fuck is wrong with the filename in OP is that autism in the final stage?

Remember that guy who bragged about selling 17000 at $7 lol

>been in since £0.10
>missed out the top
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nano is at 1/3 of it's ATH, it's a 3 sec per transaction fast and feeless coin that only went down because of the Bitgrail Francesco exitscam.
I believe 100% this coin will raise to top10 EOY just being realistic and if we avoid new exitscams.

>missed out the top
>only exchanges available at ath were bitgrail and kucoin which had wallet issues/no liquidity

kucoin wasn't fucking available at ath, it was overloaded slow and crashy.

I don't give a shit. This is a Tron-tier shitcoin.

>calling someone weeb on Veeky Forums

Go back to neo /pol/

that's essentially what i've just said.

You just dont give up eh ?
If you unironically think this then i got bad news for you

Currency coins aside from BTC are a meme. In fact BTC investors even gave up on the decentralized currency part and are focusing on gold 2.0.

No way Nano will get adopted more than BTC especially with the BitGrail scandal. Scalability for smart contract platforms is crucial though. For currency coins i think users dont really give a fuck with the difference between Nano and something as fast as XLM with almost zero fees.

Orders are set to sell and buy.
See you in my yellow lambo

Btc is a meme currency i cant help but laugh at the delusions of BTC cucks , they dont even know their time has past.
NANO - simple and effective.
XLM-billions of coins wtf is this shit where wallet ,did i mention billions of coins in devs hands?
Just stop and join the party

Yeah no thanks, im sticking with smart contract platforms instead of pure meme currencies lol. No chance people would use fucking nano over visa especially since its not even blockchain which is proven and tested.

Stop thinking you know what would people use, would you use nano over visa if you had that pleasure?
I know i would.
Funny how the arguments against nano for the last few days were visa shills lol, what has this place become?

Lmso weren't you just crying and about to sell a couple days ago?

Please tell me what difference there is between what blockchain has tested and what block lattice hasn't. All the cryptographic aspects are the same. It's how the network spreads the completed transactions that differs. Nothing to do with security

Are you retarded? Learn how to read charts and look at the long term... shit was valued at 17 when it hit Binance. It reaching 12 or 13 now is still shit.

get the fuck off your high horse kid