Anyone got one yet?

anyone got one yet?

>this wasnt brought back

yup totally mindfucked, i imagien will taste like lime but nope , tastes like pepsi.

>no pepsi blue

wait, they brought these back? holy fuck

ye, all thanks to the LA Beast

>Americans are literally happy that they are served carbonated chemical water without the colourings

This ever so much along side Holiday Spice Pepsi.

That is not carbonated chemical water, it's carbonated syrup water, now if only it was made with real sugar.

It's not out in America. Only Canada.
>obsessed

When can we get Pepsi Summer Mix back?

At least Canada uses real sugar.

That shit tasted like soap nigga, no thanks.

Wasn't there a YouTube video of a guy buying a bottle of unopened Pepsi Crystal from eBay and drinking it?

THIS. That was probably the only flavor of Pepsi I ever liked in my life, and it's so hard to believe that stuff came out around nine years ago. It almost feels just like yesterday to me. Shit, where'd the time go?

That same guy was the one to help bring it back; L.A. Beast.

No it did not, it tasted great.

Diet stuff in large amounts is like battery acid however.

It doesn't hit the states till like august or something, a friend of mine in canada got a bottle and said it tastes just as shit as it did back in the 90s. So i'm looking forward to that.

I expect it to taste like normal Pepsi but clear not brown.

Makes me wish for Crystal Through Back Pepsi (made with real cane sugar).

Anyone have the Sprite Remix that has been back for awhile?

No, but I stocked up on Ecto Cooler when I saw some at the store the other day. Bought two cases...was at the same store the next day and the whole pallet was gone.

we dont lmao.

we use corn syrup.

Anyone else waiting for this "LE RETRO SOFT BEVERAGE" bubble started by the revival of Surge to crash and burn like a rear ended '72 Pinto?

Wasn't this like last year and only exclusive to certain people?

Do you really think two of the world's largest distribution companies are going to so overly mass produce a revived soda that they wouldn't be able to sell even something that turns out to be unpopular within the year+ long shelf life of soda?

Do you really think that?

Yes.

Had it back in the 90s, takes like bubble gum dog shit. I blame you children for its return.

No, december 2015 they held a contest for like 50 packs of 6 bottles to be shipped out to winners with the promise of more to come, then a few months ago they announced they were bringing it back nationwide.

Had one the other day. Tastes like a waste of money.

There's no corn syrup in it you dolt. We use real sugar.