>It will be backed by resources ruthlessly sucked out of Africa by the Chinks
>It will be the opposite of XLM, you will make money taking away from Africa

Being this new.

more on this?

please stop guys, i just wanted to swingtrade this shit
let me unload my bags at a profit
please

the coins in focused on africans humanitarian aid, nothing more could be done

Xlm price is being smashed by fud, company policy, and derivative project delays. If you can look past r*dd*t shilling and /pol/ shitposts, it's actually a great product with a roadmap that focuses on adoption rather than short term profit.

I got in xlm before december, so i'm comfy right now, but i'm also aware that this coin will not 10x anytime soon. We might see it peak at $1-$2 by eoy, but that's highly dependent on xlm decoupling with btc/eth and the market remaining stable. Decoupling is unlikely, but it is possible.

There's no reason not to hold a little of this coin. It's a bluechip.

>given away
>buying it

Nice try bagholder. 'blue chip' hahahahaha

>1-2 end of year

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>blue chip

This coin is the handout of Cryptos it will never go above $1

Is there literally anything upcoming for this coin in the next few months besides fairx?

Last week an xlm bagholder was laughing at me for having nano
Who's laughing now faggot
WHOS LAUGHING NOW

Getting absolutely fucked.

Nano fell from 30 bucks to 7
>Nice cope

anyone else think this is literally just a marketing problem? The fucking logo is an emoji, terrible fucking bleeding heart liberal political views are aired out for all to view in their website company policy section. And thats coming from someone who voted for obama and hc.

They have a great network and product, they admittedly dont give a fuck about the price I guess? Need to get their shit together, first step get rid of the faggot fucking logo

They don't give a fuck about investors. It could have been explained how it would be distributed instead of random airdrops and shit but no. There is a brief explanation in their sjw website telling they will be given away in large chunks and that's it. I think whole scheme designed for Jed to drop his BTC bags he allegedly stole from mt.gox.

Fuck me, literally 80% of my portfolio is locked up in this shit and I refuse to sell at a 40% loss.

JUST GO UP REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he didn't sell it when it went up 10x

I don't understand

Why would Jed?
Guy literally has billions of Ripple he can sell at any moment

>someone who voted for obama and hc

You guys are pieces of shit, telling to newfags to buy and hold coins in a market where they could be trading with the very little BTC or ETH they have you instead tell them to buy near ATH and go all in while FUDing good coins that they could be actively trading with a percentage investment.

The point of Veeky Forums crypto is learning that you are going to learn, in a backwards way, after you went all in on a shitcoin to hodl. That all the smart people here are accumulating in coins by trading and not giving a fuck about fiat price.

45,000,000,000 to be airdropped and you're hoping it will go up?
20,000,000,000 to enter circulation in exchange for services rendered and you expect it to go up?

45,000,000,000 + 20,000,000,000 = you're FUCKED

Jed having his AMA cancelled over a scheduling conflict with no reschedulement made me drop my bags. Then the airdrop FUD, and FairX delay.

Fuck this coin

>simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like “*hug*” or “*backrub*”) without consent and/or after a request to stop >simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like “*hug*” or “*backrub*”)

He can't. It's locked over a lawsuit.

>AMA cancelled no reschedulement
This was pretty jarring. He's done interviews before but just backing out of the biggest one so far without any further word on it is just unprofessional as fuck. He wasn't able to spend like one hour on that? Surely you gotta have at least some sort of responsibility if your product has a market cap in the billions?

FairX delay not that unexpected but they could have put in the effort to demonstrate some sort of progress.

Well tell that to the other tech teams.
All of which have done so or refused to do AMAs or rarely engaged the community

Jed's a dick. always has been. has less concern about product users/ holders than zuckerberg. In a way I like that though. He is still about getting the job done for his own reasons and I believe he will.

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THIS COIN NOW ?

Well. Sometimes you have to read between the lines. I don't think the FUD about XLM is unfounded. XLM will clearly depreciate in value as more coins are released into circulation. There is no point in holding any before the remainder is distributed.

Also keep in mind that XLM's ROADMAPPED DEVALUATION will continue to bleed the price, which will scare away new investors (future bag holders) and bleed out the current bag holders until they drop the bags off at the curb.

Heaviest of bags