NANO ON TWITCH

NANO ON TWITCH

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

YOU'LL BE ABLE TO DONATE TO THE HOTTEST TWITCH GIRLS WITH NANO AND THEN MESSAGE THEM PRIVATELY WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO CASH OUT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

ALSO UPVOTE ON REDDIT

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7zo0i2/youll_be_able_to_donate_on_twitch_with_nano/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7z2axe/coinbase_seed_investor_gary_tan_getting_his_first/
youtu.be/TRXdxiot5JM?list=PLHwjiOSgPLYu6yN9Fm_r-j7YAyWm5gCQF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't see this being adopted by the twitch crowd because there's a lot of setting up accounts and exchanging fiat for crypto and all that shit required to use nano

if nano gets added to coinbase it'll make things a lot easier but as it is now it's like why would anyone bother when they can use btc/eth/ltc

Great, another way to feed useless sluts with money from thirsty shitheaded neets. Really what crypto needed.

Mongloids.

Sage

>btc/eth/ltc
nano is cheaper and faster than any of those

stay buttmad

who the fuck uses twitch anymore besides underage kids and soyboys?

you mean the next generation?

and a credit card is even faster. kill yourself.

14 year old kid not gonna buy crypto

Lol you would be surprised

>and a credit card is even faster.

that's where you're wrong, kiddo

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7z2axe/coinbase_seed_investor_gary_tan_getting_his_first/

you must be extremely new to crypto lol.

No. Nano is on 1up, which is a 3rd party service for twitch users. 1up already accept BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC.

Youre pretty retarded

Kys you cancer mongoloid

Oh look another VISA shill
What the actual fuck , you ran out of ideas for fud so you need to shill visa against cryptos now , hilarious.

Cowsep already posted that he uses it on his stream. 1upcoin also handles BTC, LTC and Eth.

It needs a fiat pairing but this is still a good sign and you can literally pitch nano as the “gaymer” friendly crypto since it doesn’t drive up GPU prices.

Who do you think you are talking to on Veeky Forums?

I skimmed your post. Holy shit I’m going to be rich

>implying the youth aren't the first adapters of new technologies

>implying it's not literally more viewed than any current television show. yes it's all soyboys and kids.

this is just another buy the rumor sell the news hype situation

that 1upcoin processor was already dealing with btc/eth/ltc as a Twitch donation/payment option

price will fall shortly

alraedy sold 100k thanks

youtu.be/TRXdxiot5JM?list=PLHwjiOSgPLYu6yN9Fm_r-j7YAyWm5gCQF

At least you can't double spend on a credit card. Just kidding. fucking coinbase managed to do that too.

Reddcoin is literally the only cryptocurrency children under 10 know about

found the mcfag