Fml

hi im dickered boys, welcome to jackass

this thread is for anyone to post a cook-along,
bake-along, drink-along or OC food/drink pics, post your meals or what ever if you dont want to make or use another thread

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DLrEKuWV7RA
youtube.com/watch?v=_jjfpvZ_daI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first thing on the agenda is im bout to shoenice tthis WHOLE BOTTLE OF TEQUILA

What is that weird design on the PBR cans?

so last night i chopped some fries

and put them in a soak for about 24 hours, i read that this is a thing but it seems crazy but imma try it, if im being bamboozled I got grips of taters on deck so dont worry pls

bruh, live leak much? if i told you who I am you'd flip.

Aight fellow co/ck/s.
Did some meal prep a few days ago. Nothing fancy.

bro i dont know what theyre up to just make my hipster beer and thats it, they are making a charity for starving artists, my BFF is a starving artist for like 16 years i do not recommend it

i dont go there often but when i do i am stuck there forever, i just saw shoenice and this gangster dude do a intense liquore challenge, not sure who you could be

Raw veggies look so much better...

Filled with basil and seasoned cream cheese. Fuck the meat though - looked like they've been shot at.

Dunn.

looks pretty dang good, i also like your picture quality:)

here is what I ate last weekend at Under The Radar brewery, its some german shit the sausage was like a cold sausage on a hot day so it was refreshing

really shoulda used herbed goat cheese for this.

>oh look its the "dickered" guy again
Nah thanks for the OC but the term dickered really gets my goat

oi m8 i really got me wobbly boots on today

youtube.com/watch?v=DLrEKuWV7RA

having beers with dog and friend

so making a burger this meat looks iffy im makin a giant flat patty so it can be well done

>french green sea salt with sea plant life

so letting these frys dry, i was expecting them to be mushy after a 24 hour soak but they are stiffer this shit is science

I have yet to sell my family on double fry, if that's what you are going for, I will try and read something on the matter to back up my claims.

It is always a treat to see you on Veeky Forums. Love your threads.

Lookin' good.

preppin the sides, m80s it is gettin light out and this is not even my final form

meant to say preppin toppings, i needs muh lettuce shredded

now i am startin on my habenaro garlic aioli that i will be using on both burger and for fries

i am trying really hard to not get it on my eyes and naughty bits again thosae are XL gloves please call my hands fat dems be stranglin' hands

>dat mince

youtube.com/watch?v=_jjfpvZ_daI

Can somebody here help me make lunch?
I don't have many supplies.

thought about it long and hard and its time to get lit like a xmas tree ya heard

this shit is pretty darn good, nice and spicy and garlicy, just how i like my women

bro i always reccomend double or even triple frying things like fries or wings or things you want crispy, this time im experimenting with the soaking thing suppose to make them crisper and fluffier if im correct

thx dooder

i got nothing i usually buy lunch and make dinner, id just make a neat sandwich or scotch eggs

>1st fry

I found some breaded fish fillets, do you know anything that goes well with it?

Holy fuck that is one smug kitty

to be real with you i am in no position to give people cooking advice, id probably fry them make tacos or like just fish n chips that wouldnt be goog for like a pack lunch tho

mfw

im a bit slopped up but were gonna get this shit poppin

The complain steems mostly from how it takes a long time, just like with the awesome chocolate ice cream I do that takes 2 hours of chocolate nibs to steep into the milk prior to anything.

What I found though, as the easiest improvement one can do is to flavor the oil with a slice of bacon and onion.

cat and a dab

i season my oil with chicken, i take my time when i cook thats why i dont cook every meal, i like to relax and cook for like 7 hours for like a 30 minute recipe

>habbening

so many things

anyone watching a show called stranger things shit is decent i just started, gives me the nostalgic corded phones feels

shit was pretty good will probably stop using bagels as buns you have to fight them too much

night

for desert i had 4 plain m&ms

Looks good.

Is that just a regular green pepper?

OP you have inspired me.

I have not cooked for 3 years.

Im going to try "beef stroganoff".

Fuck my life.

So how did the fries come out

Stranger things is pretty fun. Like X Files met Super 8

beef strog is p good m8

do you guys really put your cats on your kitchen counters?

Yeah....kind of going off memory here....

1 can french onion
1 can creme of mushroom
1 thing of sour creme im going to mix in at the end
1 half thingy of onion chopped big because thats how i like it
One half thingy of garlic because im not a bitch and i dont have garlic salt so might as well cut it
2 pounds ground beef because meat
1 big ass bag of egg noodles

No survivors.

(Now you know why i put it in quotations)

Oh im about halfway done.

No, they jump up there on their own.

Hey, I've enjoyed your thread.

but I'd like to know the answer to this, as well.

Cheers!

Looks mighty fine as always user, how many burgers can you make per pack or do you end up using the beef for something else at a later time? Cheers!

thx its a poblano, i used a flambe torch to char the skin and remove it then i put it on the grill

hell yeah bro have a few drinks and have fun with it, Im not huge on strog i had an ex who made it all the time and it was way bland

they were really good, crisp and fluffy i will be doing the soak method now, could have been a bit crispier

lol yeah i like the 80s vide and ya its like xfiles kinda, pretty decent, gonna watch vice principals tonight, danny mcbride is one of my fav actors

shes nice enough to lend me her kitchen i have no complaints

thx, like from around 1.3lbs i get like 2 maybe 3 burgers, depends on what all im making and the buns im using and stuff

heres a duck confit banh mi i had at some hipster joint last weekend getting trashed when i let the last thread die

Fuck!
I was really hoping you finally killed yourself.
You fucking pathetic lonely millennial faggot.

Wow a real life baby boomer on my Veeky Forums how fascinating!

Where did you get a case of Christmas Ale? Is it Christmas in July?

dude beer LMAO

damn this is some straight up youtube cooking channel looking shit right here. looks good.

Are you the San Diego bro who had an awesome makeshift garden? I've been wanting pictures of it again. It was just too brilliant. I'm kicking myself for not saving them.

that cat is incredibly smug.

>Dunn.
looks like it needed another 25 minutes for golden deliciousness. Looks a little steamed even. But, I guess it's healthy :P

That cat is the star of the show.

Every one of these threads I am looking for it.

Fucking smugass cats

Smugness intensifies

Does the cat know not to fuck with your ingredients, pans and such?

I, just wanna let you know that i like your threads.
They make the board feel like family

nah that guys name starts with a K
this is houstonbro

Made these two sourdough breads this morning.

Forgot picture

Do you put all your seasonings and spices in hand-labeled glass jars?

lol just a box i use to hold my six pack flats

houston, that dudes garden is nice i wish i could pull that off but i dont get much sun on my porch

all this fame has gone to her head

she only goes up there for photoshoots, she knows it's a special occasion and gets excited

:)

looks good i really need to try baking more

those are the stuff i buy in bulk that dont come with jars, i got like 2 racks of other shit

>leash training in progress

Nice rig

This shit makes me embarrassed to be American

what? the fact that you are on an image board about food? i mean yeah youre probably an embarrassment to your family but try not to self hate, maybe go for a hike or find a hobby, just get outside maybe you can make a few friends and work on your condition

Am I the only one that thought their Christmas ale was shit?

ok so im a bit off me trolley tonight, got plans in the morning and its morning gonna cook and catch a few hours of sleep m8s

got me fish thawin gonna take a shot of shit tequila and then whip up some beer badder

I always end up stumbling into these threads after hitting some bars. I wish we were irl niggas op

we are m80 we have just never met

just gonna soak these a minute and heat muh fryer

drying taters

>safety always off

That looks incredibly tasty
You're the Houston guy right? We should hang out and cook stuff

Yes. Christmas ale is decent but the winter stout is what I really look forward to. Every year I buy a whole case.

the 'soak method' is meaningless. Just leave them under /running/ water for like 5 minutes or so. All you're doing is getting rid of the starch. Soaking them overnight kinda does that but running water will take care of it even better, especially if you empty it every few minutes.

yeah houston guy, maybe one day we do a meet up or something

since the coffee porter icon I cant look at other beers the same

i will try that thx

>burger

>phoenix arms

What a camwhore

Nice Mobius m80 I hd the same one but the name of it escapes me (ion, perhaps? Is that the name?), I personally didn't like dabbing out of mine-- felt like it made the vapor too frothy. Perfect for flower though, the percolation on that little piece is golden.

How fat are you?

judging by the douche flute, at least a couple hundred pounds overweight

Lol that was my first gun I got it for sentimental reasons, reminds me of my father, I lost the spring so it is a paper weight

Like 230 lbs of beastly muscle, o know most of you think I'm a lard ass and it doesn't bother me I used to be like 300 and then got into cycling and a very labor intensive job, I'm on a permanent bull and it is glorious

That is for dabbing

So at b-52 brewery, beer is mediocre, the flavor of this one reminds me of bubble bath water and these were the most expensive tacos I've ever bought and also some of the most boring I've had, they look way better than they taste maybe Asians shouldn't be selling tacos not trying to be racist but meh

Kitty

Your mother is a raw vegetable.

noice

B-52 is that bad? I've seen some of their stuff praised highly. Have I been lied to?

By the way, I went to Bakfish week before last as well as King's Biergarten. Bakfish was only okay. Standard affair. King's had some excellent German food and some decent imports on draft. It's all the way near Friendswood though, so have fun with the drive down there.

Seeing these threads always makes me happy. You and Dollar Bill Guy are the best thing to happen to this board in a while.

Kinda reminds me of MJG

a classic

Take some floury taters, quarter, boil, peel.
Mash taters with some oil, lime juice, aji paste

There's salt, pepper, and some blackened seasoning on the chicken

So you got causa, chicken, causa. Traditional toppings are hard-boiled eggs and avocados, I made guac instead

bro i found it very underwhelming, i didnt try every beer tho and i cant blame them for the food truck being shit. I will say i wish I had tried a few more of their beers but i had to leave early cuz mechanical issues. The place would be really nice if the weather was cool

:)thanks

im not sure what it would taste lik but sounds good

pretty much tastes like what its made out of, spicy taters and chicken in mayo
its pretty good, i took it from a peruvian cookbook i found

BBQ FOR 1? yes pls