If I stop eating anything but meat(and maybe supplements) how long will I last?

if I stop eating anything but meat(and maybe supplements) how long will I last?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/47167127
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vimeo.com/47167127

not related, only sorta related, related

till the end of your life

Depends on the meat. If it's very high in fat you might end up with clogged arteries. If lean I think you'll be fine for a very long time. Not sure about fibers though senpai

The Inuits eat only raw seal liver and they'd live to 100+ if not for big government telling them how to live

We were meant to be carnists as you can see from my teeth, ignore the liberals who think evolution directed by God who gave us dominion over the breasts

If you include organs (mostly liver, gaster(stomach) and its content, maybe lungs and kidneys) and your focus is on seafoods and fish with occasional other animals, you'll probably have an average lifespan. depends on your choices, really. Could even be above average, but probably slightly below average. You wouldn't really need supplements with a good diet, but you would probably accumulate high doses of environmental toxins, just by a higher, relative position in the food web.

the inverse is true, eating almost exclusively lean meat will get you sick, read about rabbit starvation.

>teeth
We have plant eater teeths though. :(

Wew lad you fell for the cholesterol jew.

That has nothing to do with the meat being "lean" vs "fatty". It has to do with the fact that rabbit lacks certain essential vitamins.

it's actually for eating cooked meat

You can live forever with meat lul
You might only struggle taking shits

this desu
you'll rapidly die of malnutrition for lack of vitamins if you only eat, say, steak and bacon, but the whole animal has everything you need short of vitamin D

it has to do with the fat content or lack thereof.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabbit_starvation

Which isn't the case with more standard meat sources like seafood, cattle, poultry, etc. Lean meats belonging to those distinctions won't give you protein poisoning.

*omnivore

Until OP stops sucking cocks

The Inuit diet only works because of a few specific animals in the north that are very high in nutrition, and they've been adapted to the diet for over a thousand years until a generation or two ago.
When the government started pushing them around to less viable hunting grounds and when they started eating southern foods, they got slammed with dozens of health complications from depression to obesity to near-sightedness.

t. Inuk.

page number should be doubles

How about fibers, how the heck do they even shit and what's the shape of their intestines?

>page 87
offbyone kenobi

What meat?
How much?
which supplements?
how much?
Do you exercise?
how much?
Do you smoke?
how much?
Do you have sex regularly?
how much?
Do you rush into the street head first often?
Do you lick electrical outlets?

I feel there is a lot more information we'd need.