"I've tasted flavors you people wouldn't believe. Mountain-Dew-and-Taco Bell-fire-sauce-glazed pork shoulder of Orlando...

"I've tasted flavors you people wouldn't believe. Mountain-Dew-and-Taco Bell-fire-sauce-glazed pork shoulder of Orlando. I watched sashimi nachos glitter in the dark at my Las Vegas restaurant. All those bold flavors will be lost in time, like Jack Daniels sriracha dipping sauce ... in ... rain. Time to dine."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHLJP6J-LaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(you)

mildly impressed you picked a guy with the right hair colour.

This zza is gangster!

he makes me want to punch my television

Huh?

I want more rice, fucker!

really poorly written

guy fieri is not that bad fwiw

> Food Network.

Never seen it, Buzz off

There's a place here in orlando that sells mountain dew dorito cupcakes

We should experiment on guys DNA post mortem to issolate what make Americans tick

have you watched the episodes in EU with his son hunter?

>There's a place here in orlando that sells mountain dew dorito cupcakes
This gets them media coverage. Whether good or bad press, these things don't need to taste good at all if they simply get them photos, mentions and outrageous online on social media, like you did just now. The fact they could be tasty, these weird cupcakes, isn't any different than Jones Soda making turkey and stuffing flavored soda. There's actually no one that expects it to be the next great Pitch Black, it's just a novelty for conversation.
Make enough weird shit, and your donut shop or your bakery suddenly gets a lot more foot traffic and ends up on the Diners show.

I'm guessing he was making something of the lines of "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die."

noice

I hate this fat, affected, lcd fuck

>They say dis Flavuh Town

What did he mean by this

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. And from this side only! The flight of a half-man, half-bird. Dinosaurs nuzzling their young in pastures where strip malls should be. Cookies on dowels... All those moments, lost in time... like... eggs off a hooker's stomach. Time to die...

ha HA!

had a chuckle

btw he can't keep getting away with those bold flavor combinations

youtube.com/watch?v=zHLJP6J-LaQ

Good job

Doesn't this guy despise eggs

How is he not dead? What's his workout routine?

The energy is all expelled in his enthusiastic food poetry

wow good guess very clever

Who would be a better host of DDD? I think the show is interesting, that they show how the dishes are made and it is cool to find new places in your city. Obviously Guy is pretty annoying at times and I understand how people can really hate him.
Just curious if anyone has an idea of who could do the same show and be less obnoxious.

he had pizza with eggs on it and liked it

You had me at pork shoulder user.

he's kinda an ass in person. when i was catering for him he leaned over the chafing dish and took a meatball with his bare hands, and said "i can do this becuse its my party" compleatly un sanitary

Beautiful.

what hair color
he styles it with ranch dressing

I like Guy Fieri. He makes me feel like everything is gonna be alright.

it's ok.

Diner's Drive-ins and Dives is still my favorite food related show of all time.

Only his early seasons though, kinda like the simpsons: he's a joke now.