What little neat tricks do you do Veeky Forums?

What little neat tricks do you do Veeky Forums?

I order mcdonalds and ask for no ice in my soft drink ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NncdbiU1VOw
bbc.com/news/world-australia-36869072
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Order no pickles
Fries with no salt, then ask for extra salt

I order a bunch of food from the drive thru, then when it's time to pay / pickup the food, I speed away.

sub dehydrated onions
the slivers are gross!

Wow, I bet you're the first person to ever think of this OP. Thanks, I'll be using your trick when I go there for lunch today

I cook at home and don't east fast shit.

if you go to the self checkout at walmart with some ribeyes, spin around 3 times chanting sam walton, type in the banana code instead of ringing up steaks, you'll get steaks for the price of bananas.

Huh?

no ice in soft dring? you like living on the edge, dont you?

I think he's retarded, but is telling you to ring up the ribs ($10+/lb) as bananas ($0.98/lb)

When i see the McDonald's, i actually keep driving and pass it up!

A ribeye is a steak, user. It's not ribs. Do you know the difference?

saver menu only desu

I bring my own bun, order the burger (extra bun) take everything off their bun, put it on mine - free burger

I'm a recovering vegetarian, slightly retarded.

The day is Whopper Wednesday.

I stick my fries into the oven, then walk to BK and get my 2.99 Whopper JUST THE SANDWICH PLEASE

By the time I get home, my fries are golden brown, and I didn't spend an extra 2 dollars on their shitty fries.

Burn your house down to save $2

Every Wedensday is 52*2=104

104/3 = 34.6 repeating, round to 35

35/52= .673

Therefore by doing this simple trick, I've essentially saved 67.3% of my Whopper Expense for next year.

you can't argue with the numbers.

Respect, thrifty fat guy.

>order large frys
>ask for two small fry bags
>put frys into bags
>eat one bag
>free extra bag for later

McDonalds makes new fries every 10-15 minutes so you probably are going to get a fresh batch no matter what.

I ask for a Big Mac without the special sauce, then go home and put a bit of thousand island sauce on it.

When I go to McDonalds, I feel like I'm always a thief! With their wide range of fantastic deals I'm always sure to grab a great bargain. Hot fresh fries, delicious burgers, all for such great value! Its a business model my family can really get behind.

You don't understand how this board works, do you?

While thats true, we also use up all the fries we already made first. So the thing you should be doing is ask for them to put an "ask me" on your fries for fresh fries. Your fries will be guaranteed fresh that way and then it isnt a hassle to go and pull out the special no salt shit. Its a win-win.

C'est ne pas possible! Les ananas ne parlent pas!

I usually get 2 mcdoubles and 2 McSpicys and combine them(pic related but one more McSpicy) for my dinner. The whole thing costs around $5.00 and gets me fuller than eating a big mack

that looks good

>I'm a fat fuck AND I LIKE IT!
Enjoy dying sad and alone at 40 you depressed faggot.

If you dont get full off of 1 McDouble and 1 Chicke Sandwhich, you are obese

Don't understand the hate. I'm a little heavy(5'11 195) but I'm not sure why my post had anything to do with it. I work outside a lot and require a bit more calories than the average person.

Guilty.

And I'm 6'0 170

I'll order a McDouble without ketchup and mustard. Instead, I'll ask for lettuce and big mac sauce on it. I get an almost Big Mac for $1.39

20 standard 1 euro sandwiches at McDolan's driveaway, and I put them in the fridge. I can eat hamburgers for 3 days with what would be the price of two McMenu's.

>I order mcdonalds and ask for no ice in my soft drink ;)

McDonald's in my area have the self serve bev center. I walk over with my cup, tell myself "no ice". My other personality, who loves ice, begins slapping me around. Sometimes ice wins, sometimes no ice wins. Most times I just get thrown out for pumping the ketchup until it's empty.

Every fucking day. It gets old real quick.

I drink like 5x more liquid than I need when I buy a fountain drink cup.

If there are Canadians in this thread, ask for a Summer Country chicken with an extra patty, extra tomato sauce, extra pickles and bacon, and add a middle bun that hey have in Big Macs, literally heaven the sandwich.

Get both, and add grilled onions.

If someone at the local icecream parlor says they're allergic to peanuts, I'll whisper the waitress over and tell her I am too. Since they have to clean the kitchen whenever someone says that they're allergic to nuts, they naturally want to do my order right after theirs so they only have to clean it once.

>this

I also dump a quarter bottle of barbecue and tabasco sauce on there

Haven't seen this in awhile, gg user

I'm learning French and could you explain to me why it's "C'est ne pas possible" rather than "Ce n'est pas possible"

although maybe I'm missing something and I'm retarded

nigga what the fuck is a mcspicy

Previous poster is wrong.

You fucking retard... no shit you saved two thirds for next year if you always pay 3 bucks and save 2 because... mathemagical wizardry: 2 is 2/3 of 3.

you didn't calculate the cost of running your oven simply for fries, or the cost of your air conditioning working to cool the house down after that

I go in, look 'em straight in the eye, and ask for a deconstructed Big Mac with rustic bread. That way I make sure they kick me out and never get to it fast food again.

pic related

Moderate to severe autism. Pretty much anyone who freaks out that hard over someone eating what they don't like has it.

Kek

He's using a coal oven with coal sourced and mined on his property and he just takes off his shirt if his house is too warm.

Tell me more you wonderful creature.

Spicy mcchicken*

bonus points for ordering a bunch of shit from the fryer so it holds up the line for a while

Nah, lots of people eat most or all of their calories in one meal and ~1400 isn't that much, most anyone other than small girls would be losing weight on that

The people who are obese do that with 700 calories of corn syrup and do it 2-3x a day

>macca's

goddamn koala fuckers why do you have dumb names for everything

at least macca's sounds like a slang. Hungry Jack's is just retarded

in the munich mcd, hope they wont fuckup my order

No onions in fried rice, it's just filler.

No lettuce in taco bell.

They also spit on it though.

Oh ??

Oui c'est possible ! Bien sûr c'est possible !

If it's a burger
>extra pickles
>extra ketchup
If it's nuggies/tenders
>wait until I already pay and get the food
>ask for more sauce so they don't want to have to charge for it
Anything else I basically leave it the way it's served

That's called a McGangbang. It's really the best thing you can get there.

Pull gun and start shooting outside the door. Probably gonna go back to /pol/ now

This.

Anybody who asks for their burger to be done different from the way it's supposed to cum faces a 50% chance of ingesting a teenagers bodily fluids.

youtube.com/watch?v=NncdbiU1VOw

i like to order a hamburger, take the meat off of it

bam, toast sandwich

On the back of the burger king receipt there is a coupon for a free whopper.
Just write down random numbers where it says to put the survey code. They never check.

one times i will always go because i have worked herein my uniform for 50% off military discount whole family some eggs

I always order mcdoubles with no pickles or with extra onions, that way they have to make the order fresh instead of just using what's sitting under the heat lamp

Haupia(coconut) pie from McDonald's.

oh shit, does mc'd still have those breakfast burritos they were pretty good. Somewhere I stopped eating them.

>Having to run your AC after cooking
Dude, if you have to do this your oven is fucked up.

Damn that looks good. where do you live?

Hawaii
We also get banana, mango, and taro pies here

>taro pie

gay?

I order a Quarter Pounder Deluxe and TRICK them into making it a Double Quarter Pounder Deluxe by adding an extra patty, and also bacon. This makes it a Bacon and Cheese Double Quarter Pounder Deluxe with Cheese.

Best, most expensive sandwich... ever.

The Daily Double is their worst kept secret menu item. It's never on the menu, they always have it (obviously, because it's made from ingredients they always have to stock) and it tastes like one of their fancier sandwiches, but it's cheap. The only problem is that it's also small, but if you're not a lardass that shouldn't be a problem for you.

>Tricking yourself into filling up on liquid diabetes ;)
The only loser in the scenario is you.

that's why you buy 2 daily doubles, put them together and wa la

free daily quadro

I OD in the shitter and no one finds me for days!
bbc.com/news/world-australia-36869072

>buying drinks at fast food joints

enjoy being jewed

I used to order the land sea and air burger when I was fat.

Order a cheeseburger, a mcchicken, and a filet o fish. Combine the shit, bam, free food.

I once ordered a cheeseburger with no patty and no buns from mcdonalds, i don't really know why I did it I was high...

Does anyone remember the big n tasty? It had veggies and it was just the right amount of food for a decent price. I am sad right now.

>buy reg coke with ice
>drink half
>fill the rest with bourbon
>free bourbon and coke

the taro pies are actually pretty good but goddamn do I hate haupia

>go into mcdonalds drive thru
>don't order / only ask for napkins
>don't pay at the first window
>second window hands you food
>"have a nice day :)" "you too"
>drive off with your free meal

i call it fast food roulette
you never know what you'll get

I understand this thread is full of memeing but pickles on a McChicken is good as fuck and no extra cost.

I will actually try this. Thanks for a real contribution.

This does sound like the southern style chicken sandwich. That's okay since they're apparently going to phase it out.

>>extra pickles

don't they charge extra?

When I'm at the gas station, I stuff my pockets full of condiments. Same goes for Taco Bell with the sauce packets.

I ask for a big mac without the middle bun, no lettuce or big mac sauce and add an extra slice of cheese with ketchup and mustard, then I order a mcdouble with chicken and mayo instead of ketchup and mustard, then I order fries with pepper and then ask for a large coke cup filled with salt and big mac sauce, but the best trick by far is to order something and then look at the check because there is the pass code for the toilets right there on the check, free trip to the bathroom every time, best part is that they change the code once every 24 hours so you can go to bathroom all day at Mcdonalds.

You seem to have the spelling skills of someone in the military

made me laugh