Poorfags show yourselves

90% of you faggots probably have less than $50k in crypto and less than $200k net worth in total and yet most of you fuckers act like the Warren Buffet of crypto.

Some biztards are rich but im fairly certain most of you are poor as fuck

20K in crypto reporting in, I was told there would be lambos ?

Can confirm. Only have 1k in coins. Hope to save more and accumulate but NEET

got 6k in crypto and im broke as fuck irl, but dont give a fuck about my situation and im happy

True, poor as fuck here, that's why I research all day long to maximize profits.
Wouldn't be much different with more money since I have no fucking life.

Then y r u pretending to be rich in other threads user... Dont do that

10k in BTC reporting in.
Don't mock me man, FeelsBad

Obv you dont even know who Warren Buffet is you fatfucking idiot.
"Warren Buffet of crypto", gosh I'm so ashamed of you.
Fucking kill you already.

20k in crypto, 5k in the bank, only 19 though

only a poorfag would make such a thread, nice job outing yourself

i never did that lol

Look at every goddamn thread its full of 200 IQ investors and larpers. Its statistically impossible that biz as a whole is well-off.

>150k+
>19 years old, in uni
> still unhappy as fuck

Been in in BTC since butterfly labs exit scammed their jalapeno miners baby.. Speak for yourself poorfag

Some of aren't rich

But if I was , I wouldn't be such a fuckin loser to post on biz and make people feel about being broke

been in BTC since I mined 10k btc in 2010, but yeah keep pretending you are a bigshot pajeet

Lol larp, what was the mascot of colored coins if you are an early adopter?

I'm poor and Im venezuelan. I only have about 120$ in ETH thanks to Veeky Forums

Its my savings and I only plan to sell if starving, I hope to save enough to get out here

Thank you Veeky Forums

Being the Warren Buffet of crypto is like being the Adolf Hitler of Jews

>Pretends to be rich himself
wew lad.

This. Everyone starts somewhere. Unless you’re one of those fags who inherited his wealth. You aren’t one of those, are you OP?

I hope you make it!

1k here, plan to put in another 1k after I pay my taxes.

I only have a little over 20k in crypto and about 50k net worth. I'm very young and in college though, so I think I'm doing pretty well.

>18 Year old.
>Asian
>$300k+

4.5 Million USD in Houses, 1million in land, About half a million in cars, $300 in tether, $1k in the Bank.

un acertained amount in companies and projects that are just lying around. About $3million unpriced digital assests (Domains), $30k in debt...really would like to be a billionaire before I'm 40, and I'm 31. How the fuck can I do this? Thats all I live for

How did you get so far at a young age? Do you have any advice for me?

>3k
>Made all the wrong trades
>Could have been at 100k

Honestly, it's 70% luck

I'm going to be a richfag in a few months.

I dont have anything from crypto, I should actually say that I have lost over 20k since coming into crypto last year. I'm so angry that missed out on this boom, In 2015 I blew almost $100k fucking around. Family troubles distracted me otherwise I definitely would have bought into it. Someone offered to buy my nissan sports car in 2014 with bitcoin I accepted, the offer and he backed down, I updated my add to say that I was accepting btc and thats all I fucking did, never bought it, never researched crypto, nothing.

Poorfag here. Have 10k in crypto.

I don’t act like a big shot but you can bet if I make life changing gains (still pumping part of my wages in every week) you can bet I’ll be pretty smug toward assholes lie OP

lol nope

>50K
>200k

nigga, it's a good money if you're not in US (where everything is expensive 'cause of taxes)