What do you think and would recommend to HODL and trash?

What do you think and would recommend to HODL and trash? Should I get rid of Wabi? and BNB for 250 Link?

lol wtf is this op?

Cryptogore

>160 links

Kek. Stay poor, fagget.

You should diversify. Add at least 20 more coins.

this

Asking for some advice! I came pretty late to crypto in December 17 but tried my best and did research. ,most mobught at ATH and few over last few weeks

That's weird. The "Hide Small Assets" button isn't working.

I'm trying to get Link to match my Req, but it will have to be in a few weeks time. No Fiat :( soon

Hide small assets checkbox should hide everything you have.

>>pzBGFoxn

Trying to get more Link to make 750 in total - Fagot :)

this fucking guy

Keep VEN, ICX, OMG. Sell the rest for NEO.

>VOwoHG

WTF - What about Link and NANO?

Link and Nano are memes. No one cares about oracles or fast, free transactions.

Owo

Literally poorest faggot i've seen by far here HAHA i lol'd.

Are you a kid or what? Get a fucking job you piece of shit.

I have a similar amount on Bianance, but I would consolidate some of those coins down. Drop your GVT, NEBL, WABI, ARN, and maybe NANO

Yeah i ain't got a job :( fagot why dont u show me your Binanice

Thank you! Yeah was thinking of getting rid of WABI and ARN, and GVT. But why Nano? I hear good things about it?

depends if you want to gamble, the project and team has been plagued with issues recently. My thought of keeping it would be if you payed +20-25% more than the current value, then keep what you have and wait for it to move again so you arent selling at a loss. If you got it recently then maybe drop your bag of it by 50% down to 10 NANO and move those funs over to a more solid project to rise.

Also not memeing or larping, but increase your chainlink to at least 500-1000 and never touch that until JAN 1st 2019. If 777777 can predict Trump then i wouldnt mess with fate at such a cheap cost.