Just a quick update: we're still laughing

Just a quick update: we're still laughing.

Manipulating fake money is not a real job, and shows how disgusting capitalism truly is. Go do something productive with your lives.

>capitalism is disgusting
>you should be wagecucking

yes sir
just sold all the crypto sir
retire at 65 sir

killhamster is mad because bad

>hurr durr muh evil capitalism
Who’s laughing at who here

With my crypto gains, i'll start an automation enterprise.
Please tell me your profession, i'll automate that first :^)

Ah yes, being provided free skills and even compensation by your employer is soooo bad.

I'm sure making pink wojak memes will come in so handy after the bubble pops

Reminder that r/buttcoin is nothing but a falseflagging group paid by theymos. Notice they never talk shit about r/bitcoin? Yeah.
And 90% of em are early adopters who are rich because of crypto but now are larping as losers. The other 10% are actual losers falling for their jew tricks.

This is actually true. I'm a greedy fuck who wants to make normies avoid crypto and weak hands to sell low, and so are most of the buttcoin community.

I'm guessing the OG buttcoin gang who actually hated crypto all killed themselves after they realized they could have bought

Get back to work and make your boss rich wagecuck, while we will work for ourselves and make us rich

Yea homie I'm not doing 8 slavery points an hour sorry I'll mug people on the streets before that shit

The best part is that they think they are superior than everyone else yet they have no idea about how technology or economics work at all.
Sometimes I think a lot of them are just larping as retards like someone suggested before. Echo chamber 101.

Look at this idiot
>Veeky Forums used to have an awesome programming board, but they got rid of it, probably because it was only periodically racist and it was text-only so no CP.

Anyone who takes that group of redditors seriously deserves the guillotine

>Go do something productive with your lives.
Yes, go make Mr Shekelberg money, while building or selling a meaningless product/service in an overly saturated and competitive market, and have absolutely zero impact on the world, in the greatest possibly time to be alive in human history.

They literally celebrate everytime someone loses money on crypto and make fun of em. Go check the bitconnect threads. Mental illness.

>/r/buttcoin unironically thinks we are stealing money from poor
This is the logic they use so they don't feel to guilty for not buying in 2012? This is pretty sad.

>too guilty
Fix'd.

I'm still hodling from 17k...

Just a quick update: you're still poor.

:* xoxo sweetie