What's your favorite flavor of these...

What's your favorite flavor of these? I'm going to buy a couple varieties for the first time as I've only ever had pepperoni pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6_eWWfNB54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I once squeeze a pepperoni and cheese hot pocket and this orange, lardy shit came out. I vowed never again to eat one ever since.

Hot pockets are such crap and I don't remember any distinctive marketing growing up, so I have no clue why anybody buys them other than that they're lazy convenience foods that don't constitute an entire meal so fatties can eat them throughout the day as a "light snack".

Seriously though, they're such shit.

Philly steak & cheese, and the meatball&mozzarella varieties are the best.

>replying to a thead you don't need to reply to with an off topic shit opinion nobody cares about
you're winner!

on topic: these are MONEY, BABY

I really like your thumbnail.

You don't remember the "hot pockets" jingle? Or the more recent cuckolding commercials where guys get cucked by guys with hot pockets?

and this one. These two are great but limited for some reason

Broccoli and cheese
Spinach and cheese

I can't find them on the website anymore, I think they got rid of all the non-greasy meatless ones because it makes them look uncool in front of the bacon memefood enthusiast crowd.

>orange, lardy shit came out
That's why I don't fw pepperoni

I guess it's hard to forget the "hot pockets" jingle, but then again I also remember non-stop Zima commercials and that didn't exactly stick around.

they added chicken to them now.

It's ridiculous how different they are than what is depicted on the box.

because i dont always want to prep a fucking meal. i pretty much always make dinner homemade but fuck me if i dont eat shit like chicken nuggets and hot pockets for lunch or when im playing the vidya gaymes

>ad hom while loitering around a thread with a topic you don't even care about yet actively post in
the nigger!

I'd rather eat cheap frozen burritos over hot pockets, though. They cook like shit, are hard to eat, taste like nothing, and are overall just unsatisfying as fuck.

they actually taste just fine but are really unhealthy. if you say they taste like nothing at all you have serious issues with your taste buds

I posted because I have an opinion about the subject.

I also post in just about every thread, other than fast food and youtube personality threads, because those are basically just shitposting threads, and tea threads, because I seldom drink tea and have no real opinions one way or another.

Sorry for contributing content.

I've never eaten a HP and never intend to, but that actually looks pretty okay, teebeehaitch.
If they make an American breakfast variety, like... stuffed with crumbled sausage and scrambled egg, I'd consider trying that one.

Frozen burritos are the shit and one of four frozen ready meals I actually buy (the other three are O'Tasty dumplings, Golden Krust patties and Marie Callender's pot pies). Even those are a bit of a rare purchase for me.

for some reason I read that as "OG Trans Fat per serving"

new pretzel crust ones are cherry

Yeah, that one is good too but they sold it alongside the broccoli+cheese only one. I don't know if they got rid of it or not.

Guess I'll get one on my way to the office tomorrow and nuke it in the microwave there.
I'll report back around noon and let y'all know what I think.

they come in different styles from hot or lean pockets and with bacon or sausage and stuff but they have a whole breakfast line. Not every store sells them all, though.

4 meat 4 cheese

all other flavors are SHIT SHIIIIT!

we know who is going to die of heart disease at least

I've tried frozen, cooked bacon and have no desire to do so again, but I'll try the sausage one and report back.
I've tried similar frozen breakfast things that weren't half bad, though the egg was kinda odd in texture.

Can I get these in australia anywhere?

I don't think so because they are a frozen food item. They may have a brand particular to them there though.

Woolies sells pizza pockets and pizza toasties which, though not identical, are in the same vein.

>I don't remember any distinctive marketing growing up

wut

you don't remember "when you got pizza in a pastry, you can eat pizza all the time"?

cook them in the oven and they come out looking identical to what you see on the packaging

>I don't remember any distinctive marketing growing up
youtube.com/watch?v=R6_eWWfNB54

ITT: We now classic food commercials

The breakfast ones are GOAT.

I would get a stromboli instead...
so much better

>american """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""food""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Not getting bosco sticks

Spinach and cheese was one of my favorites.

They look vile, animal lips and assholes in sludge and pastry. Yummy!

Got'em. I'm a cheap motherfucker, so they were kind of expensive to me, $2.99 for a box of two.
Got exactly the one in Not bad, but I wouldn't buy it again. At least not at that price. Maybe if I can work out a good deal combining a sale with a coupon, I'd be all for it, but until then, I don't think I would again.
Glad I tried it, though.

If I can that box of two for a buck less, though, I would buy again.

The breakfast ones are actually pretty good with some sriracha

Glad you weren't sorely disappointed in them and actually reported back. They go on sale here sometimes but not often. I agree they aren't worth it for $3-$3.50 a box but not bad tasting really.

Meatballs and Mozzarella Hot Pocket sandwich, baked in oven not microwave

Personally, I enjoy the clogged artery flavor.

Can confirm that the crust is improved by this method, however the rest seems to remain largely unchanged

And now a shitty thread is even further ruined by a horsefucker

What is your reasoning for not killing yourself yet?

I'm a really picky eater, I can't stand any flavor aside from four cheese pizza.

Holy crap, I got banned and didn't even realize until it expiered lol.

haha lol XD