Why are Linux users such soyboys?

Why are Linux users such soyboys?

gnumale

They deleted my comment because they can't handle criticism

We had this thread a couple of days ago macfaggot

its free, thats why /g/ soyboys likes it

they also hate anything related to crypto, and deletes every thread about it, they hate money apparently

If you're worried about apes opening they're mouths to place them on a social ladder than you're very low on the social ladder

Their

>they're
>than

T. average /g/ lurker.

You realize that soy having strong feminizing effects is a fucking meme right?

Whole Milk and Beer will give you man boobs faster than Soy ever could.

gonna make a shillblock just in case because you're such a cancer

Not really. Its well known that soy fucks you up and its advised not to give soy to kids so they dont grow with shitty bones and health issues.

>beer
Who cares? thats completely degenerate

my favorite word to see on Veeky Forums, home of cp and lighting dogs on fire, is degenerate. especially when it comes from people that unironically use the words soyboy or cuck

check out this fucking shill for tech corporations
linux is the only viable OS for crypto, if you're on microshit or macshit, enjoy your coins ending up in someone elses wallet at some point soon, since you've already been telemetry'd.

T.soyboy cuckold

>stallman
>soyboy

this. i got offered to have soya or hemp in my coffee the other day, i was like fuck no

>noscript
>ublock
DELET THIS PIC RIGHT NOW

Hahaha what will you do when one of those soyboys is going to steal your coins trough a common windows exploit ?

>Wincuck calling Stallman a soyboy

>no XLM

heh u mad my noscript blocks your kiddy script viruses??

i don't even like linux but you have to admit there's a difference in the open mouth grin from whatshisname on the left and the open mouth AS WIDE AS YOU CAN from soyboy on the right
there's making a funny face, and then there's hiding a crushing lack of self-confidence behind a whacky expression that ultimately destroys any semblance of dignity

baring teeth in the animal kingdom is almost universally a sign of aggression. Im pretty sure apes are not the exception. Human smiles that show teeth are the weird thing when you consider this.

>Veeky Forums is one person
Sweetie...

Using Linux as a daily driver makes little sense when you can have a Mac, but I've done it when I was a poor student. But server-wise, anything Linux shits all over Windows servers.