Alright, "Stinky Linkies," you win. You did it...

Alright, "Stinky Linkies," you win. You did it. Your determined and incessant schilling over the past few weeks has had its intended effect. Like the ceaseless beatings of waves upon a shore, your constant threads and shitposts have effectively and imperceptibly eroded my defenses over time to the point where last night I finally decided to buy in.

It's pure FOMO. I can admit that now, some 24 hour later, but at the very least I was able to buy during a dip and score roughly 1,500 Links at a relatively reasonable price. I may not have managed to get in at the very bottom, but I also managed to not buy at a high. I also broke one of the golden rules of investing and threw money behind something that I have not yet fully researched. In true FOMO and echo chamber mentality, I let the the overwhelming number of voices in support of the coin influence my decision and make me feel as though I was somehow wrong or strange for being in the (seemingly) minority that had yet to buy in. I didn't want to miss the train, so I hopped on.

For better or worse, we are in this together. I will take what I have and ride this train, together, with you, my fellow Linkies. I hope we make it. Godspeed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do opposite of what / biz says

Make sure to watch this before you do anything with LINK - youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

fuck this faggot. welcome abroad, brother. it is only a matter of time.

I've also become a linkmarine for the memes. alone

2,000 stinkies reporting in

fuck my life

>t. brainlet

we are all in this together. and, my friends, we are gonna make it.

just promise me you won't sell your whole stack at $10. we are going much higher.

what is the opposite of link

any no-meme /biz coin

>past few weeks
try months, newfag

but you are just another shillshit, i recognize your illiterate tempts at storytelling

>t. guy who's been here for 5 months and is still poor

mobius

>he actually fell for it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please tell me you didn't actually buy any

Welcome.

Yep. Yet another rule that I have broken
Thank you, brother. Let's do this
I got meme'd. I'm going to actually do some research on Link and see how it performs in the short term. If I like what I read, and it does well on the market, I'll consider pumping some more in.
I am treating this as a high-risk/high-reward coin, so I don't plan on selling until we hit the $1,000 EOY meme
It has gotten more prominent in the past few weeks. MUCH more prominent
Nope. I guess I'll need to start shilling now that I have bought in though
I did. Maybe in one year I will be the one laughing!

Welcome, marine.

greetings newfag. now put your link in cold storage and shove your trezor up your ass for safe keeping like a good marine

Poverty.

Now your real journey begins, FUD the shit out of LINK like 90% of FUDers who are actually holding.

That's how it starts OP. Now I'm sitting on a fat stack of 50k and all my friends call me Lieutenant Colonel.

NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 10 LINKS SONNIE

Yep. I did
>ID: RUN
... Fuck
Thanks, friend
Not new to crypto in general, just new to Link. I already have a hardware wallet
It begins...

I will never understand FUD'ing your own coin

mobius sir. the BEST coin sir

FUD your own coin if you want to still buy more cheap once you realize what LINK is.

This wave of street shitting has me thinking you’re right and people are 1) waking up to this project 2) joining the fun

We're up 4% today boys! Best day I've experienced so far... I bought on the day of the super conference.

>he fell for it

>I will never understand FUD'ing your own coin
Why would you want retards to get rich with you?
also keep the price low so you can buy more.

We must secure the existence of our oracles and a future for stinky children.

Guys I noticed this comment on the Ari Paul tweet about oracles. We need to shill this guy chainlink so he will get in contact with Sergey and show his millions of subs the wonders of LINK.

Is this the legendary Cup and Handle?

This makes sense, although it seems risky. I would rather pay a little more for a coin on the uptick than score cheaper coins by FUD'ing it and jeopardize its future performance.
Nice. Looks like I picked a good time to jump in.
pls no, Mr. Bogdanoff
As long as I make it, I don't really mind if other people do as well.

>something that I have not yet fully researched.
read the whitepaper and all the FUD just becomes noise

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

Glad I'm not the only one seeing it.
STRAP IN BOYS

Good choice mate

Checked.

Cup & handle confirmed. Link will probably never be this affordable again. I see a large green candles this weekend. Then a slight correction, followed by giant green dildos. Off to singularity.

I hope the past months have turned your hands to stone.

We're all going to make it

I'm waiting for my fucking wagecuck salary to come in so I can complete the 10k. Don't leave me on earth, brother. No marine left behind...

It is officially ONE HUNDRED percent fucking over.

Back in 2015 I called people on this board Ether cucks for shilling ETH on a daily basis and having hardcore discussions why anybody should buy this shit.
I will not do the same mistake twice so I put all my crypto into Link just like the american psycho meme that is posted on this board on a regular basis

>cup and handle meme again
Didn't you guys learn last month that the cup and handle means nothing? If anything the 1W chart is the real cup and handle which is still in formation. Too bad it means nothing.

Great, now use the fact that you have money on the line to dig deep:

(You)
(You)
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7pqo5t/anyone_know_if_link_is_involved_in_the_europes/dsjn7vh/
>As you can tell, I am bullish about ChainLink. Often in crypto, the old saying about how the guy selling shovels in a gold rush is the one to get rich. Well, I believe PSD2 is another gold rush and ChainLink is the first in the door selling the shovels, the diggers, and the whole wash plant.

Here's the thing, not only is ChainLink the shovels etc., there are MULTIPLE gold-rushes happening at the same time here. PSD2, legacy systems rushing to use smart-contract tech, stablecoins, reliable external data inputs; there are more but you get the idea.
And link is the shovel for all of them, the middleware. And it doesn't even need to capitalize on all of these gold-rushes. If it establishes itself in one of these markets, the network will grow to take over adjacent markets.
LINK is going to be the biggest shocked in the crypto-space to date.

TAI CHI CHAIN IS PARTNERING WITH LINK OVER THE STELLAR NETWORK JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!

SMARTCONTRACT.COM

TAICHICHAIN.ORG

twitter.com/TaiChiChain

the fuck does that mean?

Odn

They have had 347 whole visitors to their site as of now. This is huge. I am so glad I bought link because this website which has probably gotten 349 visitors by now has taken interest in link.

It means buy mobius

alright guys we got him. dump it.

knil, created by Sergey's edgy evil fedora tipping twin who seeks to create a giant centralized blockchain system for the jews.

>never buy crypto
it's too real

fuding your own coin is a fun way to pass the time until you get rich while also confusing redditors and other brainlets

It. Will. Happen.
It. Will. Happen.

It. Will. Happen.

It. Will. Happen.

It. Will. Happen.

Been trying to make this point for a while.

I spread fud about link almost every day because i still need more lol.

the american psycho meme is reason enough to go all in. if memes were an olympic sport that guy would win gold sliver and bronze.

I don't think I've seen that one. Care to post it?

Welcome aboard marine.

He bought in. Time to sink it.

Sell faggot

I bought mostly of my link at 15 cents, I fud to get the price back closer to that point so I can buy more. When you truly appreciate what link is and does, you will fud it too.

◔̯◔

Shhh

setup an air-gapped computer that has never touched the internet. de-solder or disconnect any wireless internal antennas or network cards. setup linux but compile everything from source code yourself, and audit all source code first. setup a paper wallet generator using a cryptographically secure source of random entropy.

transfer your LINK to the public key address you generated offline for your paper wallet. now your coins are safely stored offline and can't be hacked. the next step is critically important. take your paper wallet with LINK on it, and the next time you feel the call of nature, wipe your ass with that paper wallet and flush it down the toilet because that shit is worthless.

Kek

> Yes brother

>Hurrr duuurrrrr the oracle problem ppl the oracle problem
Your coin is shit and so are you. Good luck with them 1 man strong Big Mac loving Russian development team bags

Hahaha Linkies

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

holy shit

Good reaffirmation