The ABSOLUTE state of obtaining hot bitties in 2018; from a business perspective

Girls say they want a confident, nice guy. If you haven't figured it out yet, they are lying. After hours of scanning through female instagram's, I've come to these conclusions: you need at least one of these qualities to obtain them. It is absolutely a business transaction; she hooks up with you, in exchange for giving her "the tingles".

1) Have money. Lots of money. Girls like money and are attracted to men with money, because money is power
2) Be in fitness - this is by far the most dominant method -
not including steroids, but MOST LIKELY INCLUDES steroids due to the standards imposed by competition.
3) Be most likely affiliated with some kind of fitness training studio (and thus you are jacked)
4) Do some sort of MMA training, and thus you might be jacked, and its alpha
5) Be a celebrity and have massive social connections. You dont have to be a superstar, but a local DJ can score one if he tries hard enough.

I've looked through the profiles of these boyfriends. It goes at follows:

Physical Fitness trainer
Physical Fitness trainer
MMA fighter
Physical Fitness trainer
Sales (Supplements)
An actual normal job
Physical Fitness trainer
Military
Physical Fitness trainer

They favor aggressive, forward, even sociopathic men that like to party and give tingles.

That's basically it. Even for number 1 and 5, a fit body is kind of a requirement nowadays. I say "kind of" because every now and then I would stumble upon a profile of a hot chick with a dude with an average body, but it is still kind of rare. It was actually more common for women not from America (or fresh off the boat, usually Latin countries like Peru)

This is doubly true if she goes on the EDM party circuit. If she has fake tits, this is triply true - a fit body is a requirement. Steroids nearly a requirement.

Welcome to unrestrained female hypergamy. It is completely ruthless and cutthroat. Mother nature at its best (or worst)

Fun question, how many guys do you think are on roids in this photo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dh5f79ZfKTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This post is kind of autistic, but it made me kek

Also women prefer guys who roid in Americuck, but they prefer more natural men in Europe

That's because your sexuality is fucked up

>That's because your sexuality is fucked up
I won't deny this.

There's no way you'd come to these conclusions unless you were looking at instagram models. Who are also physically fit and making fistfuls of money and will of course want the same in a man as well.

to women, looks is your personality, so ofc they only care about it

money is a good thing to have, but you will only attract those better looking 30+ year olds that has gotten too old to ride the cock carousel, as young women generally dont care that much about wealth, its a trait they only develop later

Nonsense. Have you been living under a rock? Your average hot roastie goes on a slut spree with the roiders at wet republic and EDMs... They don't even hide it, its right on their instagrams

Face is everything.

& money.

Kek muscles are nice but face and money are superior attributes to have. Deluded if you think otherwise.

You know very little still bluepilled.

>even sociopathic men
>Muh chads are evil and superfluous meme said the "nice guy"

>be me
>been in comfy relationship for years
>nothing special about me, literally most average guy you will ever see
>bitches still go out of their way to try and get me to cheat

i swear simply just not caring about women makes them want you ever so more

2 on roids maybe, probably zero or 1.

shut up chad

This. Only the one standing in the center, and not because that body is impossible without roids but because why bothering lmao, just take the shortcut

This dude found the hidden power that beta's will never comprehend.

I wouldn't say any of them are roided up tbqhfam. None of them are 'big'. They looked natty ripped.

Wow OP who would have guessed. Great information you brought us today.
Also, why do you faggots reply to these kind of threads, should just let them waddle slowly to the bottom and into the archive.. FUCKING SAGE

Like I said, those bodies are easy to attain natty, but most people will still take the shortcut. And why not? Since all it requires is a single cycle and then its all maintenance. Practically no health risk involved

Yeah how many of them actually attained it natty? Granted OP didnt use the best photo - half the guys who he is talked about are on roids. I would know - I lived in SoFlo for awhile.

Anyone who says its just "instagram models" with these dudes is in complete denial. When you go to one of these EDM concerts, or these Vegas parties, or one of these parties by the beach (Miami, Lauderdale, Pompano Beach) the ugly truth of female hypergamy emerges.

Women only care about 2 things - muscles and money. The younger she is, the more muscles she favors. The older she becomes, the more its about money.

Its really that simple. The amateur bodybuilding community is huge down there. I also have a cousin that lives down there, she would complain all the time that there arent enough men to go around. She's a complete liar of course - there are plenty of men, she's just gunning for the top.

Again I guarantee most of the guys are roided up. Even if they are steady b/f's. Well then they tend to let themselves go a bit.

Requirements :
1. Height
2. Face
3. Frame
4. Everything else

This. Women get wet with a cute face and nice hair most days of the months. When they are ovulating though...

Having a gf makes you instantly more interesting.

Also I'd just like to make clear, that the ugly truth pretty much encapsulates the angst on Pol...kek. They arent just instagram models, its your average hot roastie with these guys. I absolutely know. Again if you think its just famous instagram models you're in complete denial and all it takes is one quick look at instagram.

It's kind of true, 20% of the dudes are cucking 80% of the other. They arent stupid - they know they are being cucked. And theres nothing they can do about it. (except go on roids and join the party).

Muscles and Money (M&M) are pretty much the name of the game.This is why pol is so angsty with this shit, they are being cucked. That hot chick you're dating in your 30's? Yeah, she probably got fucked multiple times while on E at these EDM concerts at best, but theres plenty of gangbangs and shit that go on. They are used up by the time they hit 30, and the concept of "Alpha Widow" isn't too far off.

>It is absolutely a business transaction
Its always a business transaction. Even when you are a beta cuck provider its a business transaction. I have yet to see an exception. And woman are open about this. Just watch how they react when you bring up any expectations of them making money or paying for things. Most woman are holes and that's all they want to be. Honestly that's really all they are good for. At BEST they can raise your children. Woman rarely create anything of value. Its all men. Even when we give them their freedom to do as they like they just end up unhappy or wanting to remain a hole.

As long as you are footing the bill and half ignoring them they are happy to be your cum receptacle. That's all most of them really want. Traditional gender roles exist for a reason. Its not some big conspiracy so that men can rule the world. Woman don't want to. They aren't biologically made for it and they aren't good at it.

You'll notice that most high achieving business woman are just basically men. Many of them are lesbians. You'll notice similar traits amongst hardcore feminists. It all makes sense.

Woman want you to...
1. Fuck with them, tease them, put them beneath you.
2. Dominate them and fuck their brains out like a fucking jungle animal.
3. Make them feel good and secure and provide a life for them.

Ok and having exogenous testosterone means what? What does it change other than they are now stronger and more muscular? These guys never had to eat right or lift weights I guess right? Just stick a needle in your ass and boom you have a good physique.

Seeing another male complain about guys not being natty on juice is literally one of the top 5 pathetic things ive seen

holy fucking shit this is the most autistic thing I've seen in a loooong time.

Veeky Forumsizen here. first of all, none of these guys are on steroids you fucking retard. they all have chicken legs, and they look like they go to the gym twice a week and only do abs, chest, and arms.

second, none of those girls are "hot bitties," they're basic bitches. if you ever leave your basement for a night and go out to bars/clubs you will literally see hundreds of women that look exactly like this. in my city it's actually insane how many of these women go out and get shitfaced drunk 7 nights a week.

If you literally just started going out on the weekends and approaching random women you could bang a girl that looks like this every weekend. You'll probably drastically fail at first, a lot, since you're so autistic, but that autism is what will help you disregard the failure and learn how to interact with the opposite sex.

Just be a confident guy and you'll pull women as long as you're decent looking. It's not that hard. You just can't be a complete slob or weirdo, which is probably where you're going wrong. You guys make it out to be way more than it is. They want to bang too.

>What does it change other than they are now stronger and more muscular?

Well, I'm not necessarily complaining. It is what it is. But it's kind of disturbing that women favor bodies that are not natural. It's kind of fucked up, you know?

>These guys never had to eat right or lift weights I guess right?
Well, the answer is a bit more complicated. Studies have been done that show that men have achieved more muscle growth literally sitting on their ass and injecting Test, then men that ate right and went to the gym.

AAS is not magical pills, but its pretty damn close.

>Seeing another male complain about guys
Who is complaining here? I'm just giving it straight brah.

> generalizes half the human race as mindless and borg-like
> calls women roasties
> calls confident men that arent him sociopaths while applying modern day phrenology to all women
Embarassing. Fucking pathetic.

This honestly. I think the only logical reason behind this OP is massive autism.

It's not about being a nice guy, it's about being confident and daring.

I wouldn't want to date any of these girls anyway.

>they all have chicken legs, and they look like they go to the gym twice a week and only do abs, chest, and arms.
Zyzz used roids tho

I know I'm being autistic, but I speak the truth, and it disturbs you.

MFW Im a dj with a couple of 1000 followers, i get booked on partys where i play with my idols.
Im also 6ft9 and i was a sparringpartner of alistair overeem, yeah, its not even fair the ammount of pussy i have got, i totaly agree this world is fucked up, women are so easy.

there's 7 billion people on this planet and you think the only roasties to exist are the fucks that have a few followers on instagram?

I'm not disturbed, I have a gf.

This is true. Girls want what they cant have. When i was in a relationship it was so hard not to cheat. Now im single and girls dont even bat an eye at me

Let's be real here. (Yes they are a real life couple)

what are all of these roidlets going to look like 10-20 years down the line

I feel like the rate of steroid usage is becoming exponentially higher

no shit they are - he's way better looking than her

>be out-of-shape piece of shit
>go to Asia
>get laid like gangbusters with chicks who'd be at least 2-3 points above me in Europe and wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire
>Tinder completely barren in Europe, 20+ matches a day here, can afford to be selective and just ignore swipes/matches I'm not that happy with
If permanently moving to Asia is not part of your "making it" package the congratulations on being a moron

You sure about that?

m-m-m-m-muscles

my point exactly. these guys are about 14% bodyfat, have slightly visible abs that are just barely visible when they flex for a picture

zyzz was shredded, probably 8% bodyfat year round with a defined 6 pack.

too bad asian girls look like aliens

oh right, then they only got matching bodies

How about you stop chasing instagram whores?

who gives a shit, as if bitches are worth trying to live up to their standards.
Let tyrones deal with that,
ill keep acquiring wealth and playing vidya shieeet.

Kek, he's roiding too.

You ameriburgers are so fucked. You have to roid to get hot chicks. Competition must be insane. And he's Asian bwhahahahhaha

they're both 7/10s, you guys really need to get outside more.

I can’t imagine being white and thinking like this

Money, looks, and social status are the main factors. If you are in the 99th percentile of any one category you can pull 10s. If you are lacking in a single are be sure you are strong the others to compensate.

Women want to fuck guys with girlfriends. They see you as a potential mate right off the bat because you are currently displaying commitment. They just need to insert themselves in the place of your gf which should be easy enough if they are better.
Think Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston->Angelina Jolie

That guy looks like a fucking Greek God holy shit.

He could do a Superhero Landing pose and basically be a piece you would find in a fucking museum of fine art.

>look in the toilet
>see shit
See guys! Every bowl has shit in it! Don’t touch that bowl of ramen, it’s shit!

Exactly this. I do not eat well and do very little cardiovascular but I do lift like maybe 3 times a week until destruction. I don't eat enough calories to bulk but it leaves me pretty ripped with minimal effort.

Hmm I need calf implants and I'm set.

Neither of them are very attractive. Above average, but not by much.

well he died of a heart attack in a sauna in thailand from too much roids/drugs, but ya he is a fucking legend

youtube.com/watch?v=dh5f79ZfKTk

Yeah bro I know. I’m a 6’9” chef at Wendy’s making $120k a year. My dick is 10 inches and I fucked at least 3,000 women.

Hahaha you guys are total fucking cucks. Seriously biz get your fucking shit together. I am an average size dude, average looks, tell girls I'm poor (lol been in here for a while so you know my gains) and I still get pussy on the reg. just have some self fucjing confidence and don't try to punch to far above your weight. Ffs guys you've made me some money and I want you to get some too. Believe in your fucking self

who cares what these bitches want
we are seriously at PEAK women what do you not understand this
they are in a very bad situation at the moment and their situation will continue to degrade
i am planning on skipping a generation (am 28 at the moment) and will work to secure my future and will picking up several live-in girlfriends that are currently in their teens but will be legal when i set everything up in the meantime

not a joke

That's not the point. The point is - muscles. He's Asian, after all. If he didnt have muscles he wouldnt give her the tingles. It's not rocket science.

shes gonna age like shit

t. le curvy (300 pounds) Aryan princess amirite

The funny thing is all these Asian countries are arch-conservative and "sexually repressed" yet it's no joke 1000x easier to get laid than in "sexually liberated" Europe and America if you're just an average guy

Sexual liberation is a complete meme which means only Chads get laid, if you're a normal guy look for a country with a healthy level of slut-shaming and traditionalism

Pic related is the current gf

Kek, spoken like a true autist.... But he is right

This lol. The creep OP is trying to paint all women as being the same based on his social media stalking sessions, which he no doubt believes followed intense scientific rigor.
And then he has the gall to call the males a bunch of sociopaths based on pictures and accounts, all the while maintaining that he's a really nice guy.
Pathetic lol

Also mods

yep dumbfucks on here think any of this shit applies

when dealing with women is when logic doesnt apply, which is why these faggots here fail so hard because they are so god damn left brained

no

in a way you are right, i wish i could test this level of not caring while single. my expectation is that you would get less one night stands but girls would still eventually fuck you at the very least

Face & Money.

>all the while maintaining that he's a really nice guy.
I'm not a nice guy. I'm no angel, but I just call it how it is.

And its not stalking, this is all for public viewing.

>because money is power

Not for women. For women, money is "security", where "security" is lavish spending without the need to work.

whats the minimal accepted height for women right now? I'm thinking around 6'3''+ these new generations are all 6' minimum from all the growth hormones in food

>be confident
>don't sperg out
>don't go above your own level

If you look like a 3, don't expect a 10 ffs. You'll have to set your bar far lower and settle. Sucks, but that's what nature dealt you. You can still get laid, you'll just have to close your eyes and pretend you're banging that 10.

Guarantee you that's what she will be doing...

If she is hot, 5'11.

You're not calling it how it is, you're projecting a world view that justifies your own shortcomings and inadequacies

>It's not stalking
Semantics. You're incessantly creeping the profiles of hundreds of people you have no intention of ever connecting with

what about men

t. 5'10"

>you're projecting a world view that justifies your own shortcomings and inadequacies
Nope. I used peoples profiles as empirical, evidence and using reasoning to come to a conclusion.

>You're incessantly creeping the profiles of hundreds of people you have no intention of ever connecting with
So what? It's public viewing. They have the option of making it private, they don't, so me, you, and everyone else can freely view their posts. No one is forcing them to put up a profile. Fuck off.

All fags in this thread are sub tier face wise to the gods. Except for David Gandy And Jon Kortajarena.

Have face like a god and you can be skinny and fck everything.

Face > all.

Gotta be lucky with the genetics.

keep coping faggot

Gandy is piss tier now. He was definitely a God in his prime but damn his ageing genetics/lifestyle ruined him.

OP, those guys aren't on gear. Zyzz was on gear. Secondly, the profession doesnt matter either that comes later. It's the same shit:
>Decent face
>Be tall
>Be slim
Now, if you want to be the alpha then
>Work out

Interestingly, money makes women feel a certain way. You dont tell them your rich, never do that. If they knew you were a person with a good job, they'll automatically know youre rich. And when you want to get laid just ask them.

Do you know how many ugly ass fat niggers have GFs?

this guy has a pussy face LMAO
worst example ever, women would categorize this guy as a nice guy provider.

stop posting these ugly cunts ffs

Women have dualistic mating strategy.

80% of the time they like money.
20% of the time (when ovulating) they like testosterone.

That's it.

>I used peoples profiles as empirical, evidence and using reasoning to come to a conclusion.
Right, cause you know exactly everything about that person based on 12 insta pics from coachella? You're a cunt
>I used reasoning
Which no doubt was extremely faulty and full of bias

>So what if I'm a creep?
I love how you admitted what kind of a loser you are and yet still refuse to acknowledge the common factor in your inability to get laid. Whay a fragile, little world view

Implying that all women act like instagram whores kek

>When you go to one of these EDM concerts, or these Vegas parties, or one of these parties by the beach (Miami, Lauderdale, Pompano Beach)
so, normie shit restricted to the 20% dumbest women, mostly instagram sluts and wanna-be instagram sluts? gotcha
i'm a skinnyfat 30-something yuropoor banging a 10/10 18 years old american... of course i didn't find her at some faggot rave party, but on a text chat. while you're crying about female hypergamy, i'm literally flying to your country to snatch prime pussy away from you. she never had anyone but me, and she stays loyal to me as we spend months apart
but it must be money then? woops, i'm a neet and used to barely have 5 figures before crypto
i swear, the self-defeating beliefs in this place. if you don't want retards, don't go to places filled exclusively with retards.

Not one fucking tattoo. Is it finally over?

how fucking retardet are you? ffs kys

one thing I will say that you stupid virgin NEETs probably never even considered is that being fit isn't just to look good. it makes you much better in bed. that's largely why women like fit guys. they can perform longer and better.

>attempting to shame OP
OP may be autistic but just because he's looking through peoples' profiles doesnt make him a stalker. A stalker is obsessed with a singular person, OP is simply using the resources available to him, and its all public.

You just dont like what he's saying.

Yes, this is what you need to do if you want InstaThots.

>chad model
>women would categorize this guy as a nice guy provider
you probably have facial blindness and/or autism

now this is a good point

>Physical Fitness trainer
Isn't this just what they call a guy who is unemployed for too long?

Most of the people I knew that were fitness trainers or PTs had a criminal record, which is why they cant get a decent job

Kek, you seem quite angry. I think you are the one projecting here.

Face it burgers, your women have been brainwashed to liking roiders and niggers. To get top tier poon you either need to be a nigger or do roids

You need money to get in to a high end gym with a trainer. Confidence is definitely still a big factor and so is being likable.

Never trust anything coming out of a woman's mouth.

Veeky Forums I'm a loser who is a virgin and never been on a date (at 23 years old).

Since you all are the most well adjusted of all Veeky Forums:
What do I need to do to have a 5/10 gf. I'm not asking for a 10/10, I want literally a plain Jane. How much money do I need? What physique? How many friends?