Would this work?

A crypto restaurant. A restaurant where you only accept virtual coins.

worst idea ive ever heard, youd shut out 98% of customers and most restaraunt biz is walk in for the first year.

Why? Seems like you'd get lots of NEETs, biz, and reddit.

hey user great idea i'll make it work and we'll split the profits 50/50

Not if it takes hours to pay the bill

where can i buy your ico

Would work best if you gave crypto users discounts but still accepted cash and credit cards. You could do insta conversion to crypto with changelly or some shit

My kind of restaurant. Table for 1 please.

yes
let me eat pls im so hungry

>spending Cryptocurrency

Are you literally retarded? This stuff is only good for trading and speculative investment.

For those who think it would work what type of food would be best?

Yes user, I charge 50k BTC for 1 pepperoni pizza

>not mining and directly transmuting mummy's electricity bill into dark web tendies

Hotdogs without buns

literally the worst idea ever

Why do you say that?

Could work but requires big city and pretty good hype/marketing before opening.

Can I take my dakimakura on a date there?

Buns without hotdogs

You'd actually get a 40% discount if you take her there.

Because people don't choose a restaurant based on the available payment option, they choose it for the food.

You're limiting your potential clientele to a few percent of those who might enjoy the food. And if Joe Nerd visits once because crypto is cool and doesn't enjoy the food, he'll not come back for bad food just because crypto is cool.

Few people actually have any crypto, they may not have their wallet info with them even if they have any, so 98%+ of people walking buy will be ineligible to eat there, even if they wanted.

Also most crypto owners are likely a bunch of computer nerds who spend most of their time indoors. Why would anyone go to a crypto only restaurant? So they can tweet that they just bought food with btc?

Most of the people who actually do have crypto are hoarding it because they expect it to go sky high, or they are trading it. If they want to buy something they will just use fiat.

Its just a poor plan all around. Restaurants are already a very difficult business without this restriction.

>Wha.. what is this price, link? What does that mean?
>Cripple what? Cripple toe? Computer money? What's that? Can't I just pay with my credit card or cash?
>You mean I have to sign up to some computer site and buy some fake money and transfer it through the computer to buy my food?
>*walks out*

But the community is very passionate. So the people who do have coins would love to support it wouldn't they? And it seems like a cool futuristic idea.

Good way to get fucked by taxes when the jews come looking

Maybe in a few years.

how you gonna pay for your overhead and operating costs? you gonna convert your currencies to fiat every time and get wrecked by exchange fees? you expect all your suppliers to accept crypto?