You got to me

>Bought some link just in case it does moon so I'm not the only fucking retard in a years time who didn't buy in.

I hope you're happy Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

atleast you got some now. I have to wait for my tax return direct deposit before i can buy since coinbase wont take credit cards

> He fell for the link meme
Buy mobious

You’re living proof that anyone can spam actual garbage, and after doing so for a long period of time, will get that garbage purchased

Sheep scam boomer-tier faggot

You literally bought the only crypto to never moon. Dumb fuck

But what if they're right anons? I wouldn't be able to come here anymore. People showing off their linkie gains would hurt too much.

= eoy 2020 user. ARK is the 2019 moon mission.

We are right. It’ll be 20-10 bucks by 2019. $1000 by 2020 or 2021.

FOMO
O
M
O

l also bought link and wanted to dump after conference but it pumped and i waited. Almost sold the top. The thing is i had the chance to go trough the code and it's literally just the easy part that is out, there is no main network code. So i know it would dump. Expect it to continue dumping for a few month from now.

>this pleases sergey

welcome to the crew.
I challenge fags like you to come up with a project that has this much FUD thrown at it, whilst also having as much potential and ambition. It has an alpha live right now, and has more potential use-cases than any other project in the cryptospace.
>You're in the wrong neighborhood, nolinker

read the whitepaper

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

stop posting multiple threads its so obvious

better to FOMO in now than later
No idea what you mean :^)

fuck you >:^|

I have read it. My biggest concerns was the fact it's only a 2 man development team and the radio silence that was happening for months. Now that things seem to be picking up steam I've had renewed faith in the project.
In all honesty tho user this is my first thread ever about chainlink

Angry face.

lol this is going to 2k sat in about a month, enjoy the losses

You got in at the ground floor. I mean, just look at ChainLink world headquarters

Bought at 7700 sat so I would sell if it hit 2k

Don't listen to these FUDers OP. link will be worth at least a Big Mac EOY

yeah so were linkers saying in the oct and jan runs. Face it your coin is PnD kept alives with memes, only reason is hasn't bottomed yet is all these holders expect insane price which is not going to happen and the slow realization will be translated to a long bleedout. Stop stinking this whole place

Kek, the ultimate cuck
>Buys token without dyor based on advisement from an underground german schlager image board.

IF YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE IN THIS SIT DOWN AND RECORD YOURSELF SAYING WHY YOU BELIEVE IN CHAINLINK. THEN SEND IT TO A FAMILY MEMBER AND THEY WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL YOU ALL ARE.

Its like Linkies are really living in a different fantasy dimension...

This is pathetic

To live deluded or not, that's the question

same did I OP, same did I

I think I'm gonna do it too op. I couldn't live with myself if it did moon. This is proof the relentless shilling does work and that this is pure fomo but fuck it

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

lol shut the fuck up poorfag retard