Chicken sandwich

>chicken sandwich
>spicy chicken sandwich
>chicken sandwich with vegetables
Fucking Wendy's has more chicken variety.

The difference being Chik-fil-a chicken > Wendy's chicken.

Variety doesn't matter when you make the best fucking chicken sandwich in the entire country

you forgot their salads and breakfast biscuits

>soup
>salads
>wrap
>fries
>everything is fucking delicious

Quality over quantity. You have bad taste and are used to eating slop

This. Same principal applies to In N Out.

>encouraging "uuuuhm, I want uuuhm... hmmm... i'll have uuuuuh" faggots

People go to a place called chick-fil-a, there's a pretty goddamn good chance they just want whatever the fuck they have with chicken in it.

You can afford to be sparce varietywise when you specialize.

I wish I was more clever than I am

there's surely a joke that links lack of variety in their menu and their conservative views about homosexuals into one neat upvote worthy package.

>durrr why does chicken place specialize in chicken

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

RAISING CANES
A
I
S
I
N
G

C
A
N
E
S

>didn't read the last line

I miss inn n out.

Their peach milkshakes are fucking god tier

smaller menus are better than larger menus

I've never had chick-fil-a
Does it live up to the hype or is it shit?

how much are the shakes? thinking about driving there for my first visit soon and need to plan out my order

in my opinion it's the best fast food that you can find in america

they have some reasonably healthy options, too

This
Specializing in 1 thing instead of having a bunch of mediocre things is superior

I don't eat Chick for this reason.

A chicken sandwich, there signature item that costs the same if not more than a Big Mac, only comes with pickles. Yeah no thanks.

Their chicken isn't even good though.

Every time I've given into the hype and decided to try it (several occasions), I was HIGHLY unimpressed. Price vs. quality, I'd rather go to McDonald's and get one of their specialty chicken sandwiches.

This. I go to McDonalds, they have 400 different items on the menu and they all test mediocre.

It's better to have a small, but high quality menu.

which is why they've been losing money for years, they actually listened to the dumb fucks who kept saying they wouldn't eat at mcdonalds because they didn't have "healthy food", Biggest fucking mistake a company in the food or beverage industry can make is actually listen to costumer so called demands. People don't know what they want, they vote with their wallets, and if your number one item sold is big macs then you get rid of the shit that doesn't sell, and specialize on getting better ingredients for your big macs.

In N Out isn't even the best fast food burger. Its simply better than McDonalds

Chik fil A is good and all, but Waffle House has the best chicken sandwich.

Yeah but do they have chili?

>tfw they took spicy biscuits off the menu at my cfa

Lmao

Kys

Why would you get anything else than the spicy chicken combo and a Coke/lemonade?