500% more expensive

>500% more expensive
>no taste differences

Is olive oil the biggest meme of all time?

>No taste difference
what did you mean by this?

>expensive
I get a 94oz jug of extra virgin olive oil from Lebanon for $15. That's pretty fucking cheap. I would never buy olive oil at the supermarket.

>no taste differences
what did the author intend by this?

Hahaha what a pleb. My family has over 1500 olive trees and i always have fresh oil. Maybe if you tasted the real thing instead of shitty commercial """""olive oil""""" you'd be actually able to tell the difference.

is this post the biggest troll of all time?

>no taste differences
thats cuz u didnt activate it

DELET THIS

its marketing meme just like coconut semen

*facepalm*
you do realize olive oil is for making dressings and marinades right? its not cooking oil.
you do know this, right OP?
Please tell me you know this....

quickest I've ever seen Veeky Forums call out a troll instead of falling for it

>no taste difference
wew lad

not to mention
>HUGE taste difference
like monumental
GIANT
if you cant taste the difference then you have no business cooking anything ever.

stop buying your olive oil from aldis and get yourself a can of california extra virgin olive oil.

Extra Virgin olive oil has a huge taste difference because it's meant to be eaten as a dressing.

I think OP was comparing Corn/Canola/Vegetable oil with the kind of processed Olive oil used for high heat sauteeing and pan frying...which he is correct, there's really no taste difference. Every kitchen should have both, though; a flavorless, high-heat tolerant oil for cooking in and then some Extra Virgin for making a salad dressing or other cool temp emulsion.

they have a processed olive oil used for cooking that tastes the same as cooking oil?
If that's the case I agree why would anyone buy that?

don't lie user..you're OP...lol...

Not that guy, but did you seriously not know that light olive oil existed?

Buy the good stuff and you might notice the difference. Then again your taste buds are probably burnt from the fast food.

Huh?

It's quite a self-explanatory post. OP either hasn't tried good olive oil or his taste buds are used to the extreme amounts of salt, sugar and flavourings that junk food has, so he can't discern the flavour.

>no taste differences
>not thinking olive oil is the god of oils

>the good stuff
>posts a absolutely clear bottle
you are eating rancid oil at best, canola oil more likely

You're not meant to use it as a solar panel you know. You keep it in the cupboard. And it's 500mL, that shit would be finished way before it goes rancid. Clueless fucking yank.

Anal stimulation is supposedly a plus benefit
Benefit of value, perhaps not
Just make your own right?

>no taste difference

You've obviously never had good quality olive oil