/VEN General/ No walton pajeets allowed edition

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-technical-ama-hardware-questions-part-2-6f6a0c79b630

Mainnet will be bigger than you all think,
>Our chips are already used in real products which are registering and protected by our running blockchain platform. So for current use cases our technology is in final stage

Enterprises will start buying thor power when the mainnet launches.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptoleaks/warning-about-vechain-c6884b300fa9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ven a wanabe waltun cone

Also on mainnet

half the tokens will be locked up and this is going to be well known, everyone is going to be trying to acquire VEN to be part of the masternode lockup bump.

literally cannot be any more comfy

Did y'all see Sunny Lu on CNBC this week?

I can’t believe he groped the host on live tv

Balls deep on VEN

Former vechain strength node hodler here. This guy can't keep getting away with this! We must not let him get his hands on the blockchain codes.

yeah, I thought it was pretty tasteless how the security dragged him out after he fondled the hosts genitals during the broadcast

that's their culture over in china and they should really be more accepting

Vechain eoth krw pair on excjange that start tron n walton pump, already getting word from kr insider sure its collab pump

I also hear that he pinched his ass, not a little pinch but with his whole hand. The host could feel one of his fingers on his taint. He kept it there a LOOONG time and moved it around.

This. 26th is the day. Krw pairing and rebranding event

Kek

VeChain has the best memes

he confirmed it in the interview after the incident

apparently sunny tried to slip a finger into his anus, but he managed to squirm out of the way

Not accepting the tip in is a terrible insult in chinese culture, which explains why Sunny began throwing chairs at the camera crew

Is it too late to buy into Ven?

I was in the elevator and Sunny wasn't there. And then I bought Qtum and a cheese knife.

Not even close to late

New 2 crypto fag here, should my next $500 go to VEN? Already 30% of my portfolio

why would you ask people on Veeky Forums for investing advice, you fucking imbecile?

Fucking SCAM

medium.com/@cryptoleaks/warning-about-vechain-c6884b300fa9

Lol

KEK

You guys are tech illiterate if you dont see how much worse this hardware is then Waltonchains. My god you guys are depressing.

>Ven: directly to the local blockchain API interface

>Walton: RFID chips that write directly to the blockchain on their own, without any human intervention, guaranteeing the data is fully reliable with a decentralized, trustless system.

>Ven: a CR2032 battery can have nearly one year working time for this solution and this battery can be changed to a new one to make another year.

>with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips.

Just read the fucking AMAs and see for yourselfs. Ven has absolutely no advantage on blockchain or RFID. Call me salty walty but prove me wrong and ill sell my wtc.

nah, i want you to keep your wtc. i enjoy you being poor

>Walton: with encryption, fine minute movement detection, anti-collision logic to prevent skipping, low voltage technology so the chips can last more than 20 years, and other advancements over standard chips.

You have seen.

desperate

kek

Looks look like we got some walton cucks over here

Looking forward to dumping this overhyped shitcoin on 26th.

>guy asking if ETH at $12 is overpriced

That CCK is a massive faggot. I hope the VEN community cleans up because it’s full of shills spurting shit. There’s more technical convo in LINK threads.

walton pajeets back it again