No Cooking Recipes

Alright boys, it's that time of the year again. It's too fucking hot to cook.
Name your top 2 go to no cooking recipes.
That means no toaster, no oven, or stove.
I'll accept the microwave because it doesn't produce heat.
I was thinking about making some sushi, but what else can I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBB6LSKj87I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ceviche

wedge salad

I usually crush up some croutons instead of bacon though. If you're lazier you can use bacon bits

I've never had ceviche senpai, what is the texture of the fish like?

ice cream floats make for a nice desert in the summer

Chilled glass, 1 1/2 scoops of ice cream and some orange soda on top, delicious.

That sounds delicious, got any picks?
Use a certain ice cream?

Depends on the fish, but since it's diced very small, it's soft and a little bit chewy

Not the same user but if you're going orange soda you'd probably want to keep it simple and do vanilla, because the flavor combo is great.

Pin-wheel style sandwiches.

I make a lot of cold salads.

Bean salad and israeli salad in particular are nice. I make them with plenty of citrus or vinegar so they are refreshing, and eat them over salad greens or couscous (boiling water in an electric kettle doesn't heat up the apartment). Topped with some feta or goat cheese, good meal.

Also like udon noodles with a tahini-miso dressing and lots of bean sprouts and shredded veg. But it does require you to boil a pot of waterto cook the noodles - I do in the morning when it's cool, dress the noodles, and put them in the fridge. Cold udon with lots of sesame seeds tastes good to me on the hottest days.

And chicken and tuna salads (mayonnaise based dressings) on crackers or bread are also a go-to in the summertime.

Tabbouleh or tuna salad are generally pretty good.

Does it count if I nearly always have cooked rice in the house because reasons?
If so, then rice salad.
Cooked rice. Lemon juice. Olive oil. Mustard. Minced capers and their brine. Chopped olives and their brine. Tin of tuna in oil and its oil. Jar of mixed pickles, chopped. Hard boiled or pickled egg.
Eat this lots in the summer with tomato salad, octopus salad or bean salad, Italian wine punch (it's just wine with cut up fruits in it) and figs because fig tree..

Alternately: I boil potatoes for salad in the microwave. Does that count?
I do it boring ass Italian style (olive oil, salt, garlic and parsley) as well as American style (finely chopped sweet gherkin, mayonnaise, hard-boiled egg, mustard, chopped onion, chopped celery, spritz of lemon juice) and Greek style (mayonnaise, lemon juice, cherry tomatoes and a fucktonne of various fresh herbs).

If neither of those count, then fuck me, I'll just eat salads, fruits and fruit salads.

Salad with avocado dressing.
Take argula salad add toppings of your choice (tomato, Bell pepper, olives, hot pepper, corn...) wash it. mix it in a bowl.
Take 1 avocado add salt, pepper, 1 shallot, 2 fresh garlic cloves some coconut oil (optional) some mustard, a swoop of vinegar and enough water to make the consistency good for a dressing and proceed to blend it. After that is done take the dressing put it on the salad and you have a great meal for hot temperatures. I like to add hempseeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds on top.

Get a barbecue.

>I'll accept the microwave because it doesn't produce heat.
are you dumb?
energy can neither be created nor destroyed, in a microwave while a majority is pushed into EM radiation, they limit it's absorbtion by turning it into, you guessed it, heat. Heat also being the other major byproduct of the EM generation, as microwaves are usually only about 64% efficient. So at least half of the power being used is being outputted as waste heat not even heating the food.

You're dumb nigger.
Microwaves make the polar molecules spin.
They themselves do not produce heat, they make the food heat themselves.
Also, a microwave won't leave your house hot as fuck unlike an oven.

No love for Gazpacho?

Root beer is also good with vanilla.

>Name your top 2 go to no cooking recipes.

Greek/Israeli salad and coleslaw

Also a lot of cold salads that involve cooking ingredients beforehand that your autistic guidelines have excluded, like pasta and bean salads or potato salad

Seared tuna or swordfish steak with cold rice noodle salad dressed with lime and sesame.
You only need the pan on for about 3 mins, it'll be fine.

>i don't know how to sear

>no cook

I have a bunch of raw ingredients in the kitchen. Suggest what I could make with these.

Flour, sugar, caster sugar, cornflour, baking powder, custard powder, bread soda, cocoa powder, nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, salt, vinegar, mustard, jam, sunflower oil, olive oil, bread, eggs, milk, butter, wine.

>I'm a little bitch who won't try new things

Sashimi and seaweed salad. Maybe some avo, m8

Post em, wtf?

This user is right, it makes the food molecules vibrate, which causes the heat

youtube.com/watch?v=BBB6LSKj87I

make yourself a cold coffee