No conspiracy shit unless you have actual proof

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally the tether tier manipulation (if tether was fraud) but even worse

nothing
they just need to pump my stocks more often

Ron Paul says dey meanie face.

Read The Creature From Jekyll Island, OP. The Fed has been shady since its inception.

They are extremely powerful with little oversight. Unelected beurocrats. What they do is useful but we need more transparency

>private company
>unknown shareholders
>founded by j.p.morgan and colleagues
>never read 'The Creature from Jekyll Island'
Do I need to go on user?

This. Was replying when this user posted.

Nothing. That opinion is usually held by people who dont understand monetary policy. For a litmus test, ask those people how qe works and listen to their answer. It should become quickly apparent who actually knows their shit

Shill or a cuck. Fucking faggot.

Hello J.P.

fuck off libercucks

Lmao go back to pol idiot you don't know that the shareholders are the fed regional banks the federal reserve bank of NY, Dallas, Cleveland, etc. put some more tinfoil on your hat. The creature from Jekyll Island tells just that, ofcourse the most power financiers and bankers are going to draft the most powerful country in the world's central banks, would you rather have anyone else? No one and their uncle knew shit about banking except those dudes, what do you expect?

Looks good but 600 pages. Is it a chore to read? Did you actually finish it?

I watched a youtube video on it once and they told me it was bad.

I am studying Economics in college. Nothing is wrong with them, they actually help keep the economy stable.

Muh libertarianism, that's what.

Explain what you think QE is, please.

>low IQ nigger spotted
You need to go back

>(((college)))

nothing

>What's so bad about federal reserve?

That they can do whatever they want and you are the mercy of their decisions. Plus you don't know who the actual financiers and investors of Federal Reserve are.

Also, it's not even Federal, it's a fucking company name

Printing money. That extra money does not go to you. But it does devalue your money tokens.

>no actual rebuttal or anything of substance
>calls me the low iq nigger

You're bias to pollack bullshit, sorry to break it to you but the boogey man you blame you inadequacies and failures on doesn't exist the way you imagine. You'll grow up at some point

Give me 1 good reason why not knowing the names of the people who finance the Federal Reserve (or any finance related company) is a good thing

>protip
you cant

As this user said, this is basically it.

The Fed prints dollars whenever it wants or needs to and then uses this money to "pump" up the stock market. The whole recovery from 2008 was the Fed printing tons of money and giving it to banks to save them from bankruptcy. Everything has been fake, the original money that was lost in 2008 did not come back. Just new money was minted to take its place.

Rebuttal? To what? Give me the fed shareholders. With some proof. You idiot. Water is free, but whiskey costs money.

>muh Rothschilds

I've never seen one person post actual proof of who owns the fed

probably nothing except they bail out bankers and allow them to take people houses

Its a private organization run by jews that has devalued the us dollar by 97% in the last 100 years
The us government is literraly not in control of its own currency

>muh democracy

This guys a textbook inbred. Money hasn't been money since 1971 dip shit, it's currency. It's been currency and you can't have economic growth with a deflationary currency. To have a healthy economy you literally need inflation. You need an inflationary currency, if you want gains don't hold your stupid devaluing currency you need to invest in assets. Holy fuck no wonder you blame the boogey man you're retarded. Look at japan's lost decades that's what happens when an economy has a deflationary currency. Serious dude, kys

>I've never seen one person post actual proof of who owns the fed

there is a reason for that u fucking idiot, NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE

It can be rothschilds or anybody else, what matters, you still don't know who makes huge economic decisions behind the curtains

1972 you twat. I was alive then. Were you?

Read it years ago so I've of course forgotten many of the finer details. But it's a book that made me physically angry to read.

The gist: A group of powerful individuals comprising 25% of global wealth secretly traveled to Jekyll Island under secrecy and darkness and hammered out a framework for what we know today as the Fed. It was a secret project from start to finish.

Nixon shock was 1971. Whatever 1972 is, idk what you're talking about either way that's irrelevant. So then you know currency is not meant to hold its long term value, it's just a tool. Purchase power is meant to erode, just Because boomers think they need to hoard money in some risk free shit return savings account that doesnt even pace inflation ( negative real returns) its almost their own faults their savings get eroded. Toss your money in equities, I'm sure you own plenty spx and djia funds in your 401k don't complain. And no I wasn't alive. If the mentality is still to hoard cash in your mattress and lose out to inflation in the process and complain about said inflation and blame the fed, that just retardation

fuck me you're a dumb cunt, stop breathing immediately

You're a dumb cunt, neck yourself
>I have nothing to add so I resort to insults
This is an user mongolian basket weaving forum anyways, what did I expect

>whenever it wants
no its not you retard, only times they done it was after a big crisis

>there is a reason for that u fucking idiot, NO ONE KNOWS WHO THEY ARE
>It can be rothschilds or anybody else, what matters, you still don't know who makes huge economic decisions behind the curtains

You're wrong I watched one YouTube video saying that it's bad so I know what I'm saying

/thread

>t. absolutely zero understanding of economics

This. But crypto is useful in providing competition for traditional banking. As crypto rises, banks will have to serve people better or risk being replaced.

ahhh the good ol days in the 1910 when everyone was 30 times richer

Yah, losing over 95% of value since inception is a good thing. Did you learn that in (((economics))) you fucking cuck?

You have bought into the whole inflation meme, my young friend. Inflation is not natural. Deflation, however, is. Let me expand on that. To plant seeds in your young brain. A farmer produces produce. But until the next crop his produce wastes away all the time. Storage costs. Insects attack. Bacteria and moulds destroy. There is no inflation there. Just deflation. Until the next crop. Any monetary value his crop has is temporal. It wastes away. Gold does not waste away. So if he converts into gold then he is secure. But even with gold there is no inflation. Any new gold needs labour to dig out of the ground. And in any normal functioning economy the price of gold will be slightly higher than the cost of the land plus the cost of digging it out.

Literal shills. Getting scared?

this. my great grandpa was so lucky living in the 1910. everyone was cruzing around with their lambos, not like now when everyone is poor living in streets

Inflation is nothing more than a tax on holding cash. If you put your money into investments that have a higher ROI than inflation, it becomes irrelevant. So high inflation stimulates the economy.

wait a minute.. are you telling me that putting my money under the mattress is not a valid investment? fuck off, investing in stuff is hard

The point is, that the dollar used to be backed by silver. Fiat currency causes inflation. Don't know how to simplify this more for your brainlet ass.

ahhh , remember the good ol days when we were using pure gold back in the middle ages? that was our golden age when everyone was filthy rich. not like now with people starving in streets

The fact that people here don’t understand this is depressing. Businesses need investment, no one wants to invest if their money just increases in value regardless. Inflation incentives investment, investment yields new companies, new companies provide new jobs, new jobs lead to more consumers, more consumers lead to larger markets, larger markets lead to more investment opportunities. It’s a positive feedback loop that powers the global economy.

Open your eyes
youtu.be/5fbvquHSPJU

jews /thread

damn.. I wished I lived back in the 30s when we had the gold standard and everyone was rich.. not like now with those fake fiat money that can't even buy that new Iphone I wanted.. fucking inflation man

Consider yourself lucky you get this (you) because this doesn't even deserve a response
What you're describing is a commodity, and it's been almost 50 years since a commodity backed currency, why are you trying to regress? Yeah there's no inflation with gold hence since 1913 the dollars purchasing power fell 98%, and in 1913 gold was like 20 somethin bucks an Oz, now its over 1300. All commodities, oil, grain, are significantly more expensive relative to the dollars purchasing power.. I don't get what youre trying to say, are we on the same page? Money is just a tool, a median of exchange, you shouldn't just hoard it and lose out to inflation, you should buy shit like gold that has a fixed supply to protect your wealth relative to the dollars inflation Having commodity backed currency is no longer viable in our modern economy with global trade and literally billions of market participants. Look at most assets they go up relative to inflation to an extent, wages are last to catch up that's where your argument can come in. Wages are one of the things that lag inflation the most, relative to purchasing power wages has been the biggest laggard

You obviously don't understand:
>Fractional reserve lending
>Monetary system

I'm glad there's a few of us here with some education and not just conspiracy filled delusions

>i'll print moni to bail out idiots and the people that willfully abuse the system
the dollar is a joke until financial institutions are held accountable for their actions. the FED would be half decent otherwise.

You just don't get it user. You have been brainwashed. My one day's labour is equal to your one day's labour. Where is inflation there? Why does a medium of exchange need inflation?

> Lolz at not knowing nearly every fed chair was a jew...just a (((coincidence))) right?

the rest of the economy needs financial institutions to survive. whether you like it or not, if they had let them go bankrupt the rest of the economy would follow soon after

The bailouts didnt have to go directly to the banks.

Why not bailout the American people who had no money to pay their mortgages as opposed to directly to the banks, who then kicked those people out of their homes and foreclosed on them, and then resold those foreclosed homes?

Lets start with the very fact that there is nothing federal about it. It is a private bank that runs a sovereign countries money supply with no oversight or authority to answer to. That is too much power considering the founding fathers built a checks and balances system into place to keep these entities from forming within government or to have that kind of entity hold power over the government.

Nice fucking try defeatist shill

DONT FALL FOR THESE JEW TRICKS BOYS WE ARE GONNA END THE FED

lol, I've been brainwashed? Lmao

>Why does a medium of exchange need inflation?
Several reasons, one fundamental one being usa has an increasing population. If you have the same fixed supply of currency and more people are born, they need money too, but since its fixed, as new participants enter the market, the value of the medium of exchange will increase and prices will fall. Then spending will not be encouraged and economic spending with drop, because why buy something for 5 units today when I can wait for a few more people to be born and buy that same thing for 4 units tomorrow, it encourages hoarding. Hoarding and not spending is a burden on economic stimulus and the economy will slow greatly. There's plenty more reason but thats just a fundamental one. If prices are dripping why spend? This is the solution you propose kek

kek

They could be aliens for all we know, but more than likely the owners of the Fed are the original creators + any other mega rich family + any other politicians with enough money & clout to get in.

>needs financial institutions to survive
on what grounds? sure they help expedite growth and employment of otherwise unemployed capital, but why did they get away more or less scott-free for obviously terrible decision making? the fed and financial institutions are good for society, but a lack of responsibility and culpability make them terrible for society.

What is equilibrium

RON PAUL REVOLUTION

they take away from us, print for themselves
spend our taxes on niggers, stupid shit like public fountains, liberal art, dick removal surgeries, etc

if you think all the taxes are justified you're fucked in the head.
It's made like this on purpose to keep average joe wageslaving, you have to be retarded to not believe we could all work just 4h a day with current technology or retire at 40yo

You still do not understand. The medium of exchange is irrelevant. It just needs to be something you and I agree on. Surely it's easier to agree on something fixed and immutable? No? Does it not make sense to choose the most stable commodity as the medium of exchange? Inflation is a scam when you look at it that way. Surprised you don't see it. You seem pretty intelligent.

You say this as if the boom-bust cycle and pointless consumerism inherent to a debt-based economy are necessary for society to function. You status quo retards never seem to think about the negative social consequences of our monetary system.

Nothing is particularly wrong with the central bank.

Damn right. Now off with the banks head.

It's basically TETHER.

Print money as needed and lend it to US at interest.

No it's not lol you still don't understand. If it's fixed and immutable, any new demand for it from new people born into the economy or any new participant will cause its price to go up. When the medium of exchange is fixed like you say the price will keep rising as demand for it increases, and hence no one will want to spend it on a daily basis because it will have more purchasing power the next day. What do you u not get? It's like the people who used bitcoin to buy drugs in the deep web years ago, they're kicking themselves in the ass right nor because the 5 bitcoin they had which bought 3 tabs of acid are now worth 50k. No one would spend their money if they knew its purchasing power would increase, and for an economy to thrive it needs spending and consumption. Are people seriously this much in denial? Imagine a fixed supply like bitcoin was your countries currency and you knew only 21m units exist in all totality, why the fuck would anyone spend it? Markets are governed by rational decision makers and currencies need inflation to generate spending, it's the opposite effect of what you propose, one that stimulates instead of deflates. Are you seriously denying this?

Manipulating interest rates through bonds has always been a tool for monetary policy, but more recently it has been sharing space with stuff like interest on reserves.

Money is a scam, keeping you just on the edge of not going to the streets.

"an economy to thrive it needs spending and consumption", says the .1% who hoard half of all of the world's money in huge trusts instead of spending it to stimulate the economy

its funny how in the real world you can't tell the difference between a leftytard and a /pol/tard

Most of the rich are described as wealthy because they own stocks, bonds financial instruments, etc. which are essentially assets, not currency. No riches 0.1% holds a big proportion of their wealth in money. You have no clue what you're talking about

Oh where does one begin?
>almost exclusively all Jewish heads for the history of it(inb4 HURR JEWS)
>caused Great Depression
>caused Great Recession
>pushes the economy to the shitter whenever it looks like its going to boom
>flattens gains and losses in the economy by its policies(you're only fine with this if you're a boomer)
If you need to ask me how the federal reserve caused both the great depression and recession, you need to lurk moar off of Veeky Forums and more on Veeky Forums or just read a couple fucking books. Good book on the topic is The History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind.

The federal reserve is the host of all of the central banking power in the world. They took control over the money supply of America and it was the perfect revenge for 1776. Rothschilds. Follow their bloodline from the 16th century til now. They live through corporate entities and lobby for everything. They created this corrupt system of inflation of debt with devaluation of the dollar through loans and interests. We'll give you the money you want, but you're gonna have to pay us back how much we gave you and a little bit more for the convenience. People that couldn't pay it back started a trend to this day. Taking money out, you can't pay it back because it cost more than what you paid for it to begin with. Add all the inflation of products and wages. The social aspect of status and the innovation and advancement of technology. It's a fucking mess. A system once simple now distorted and not for the people. Not by the people. But in spite of the people.

user, that money is capital. When it sits in trusts it's invested in some asset, who takes that capital and puts it to work. Say Rothschild has 2 billion in a trust. It's allocated among a bunch of equities, diversified as a kike would. The money the corporations they give it to uses it to buy new equipment, new factories, pay new employees, who then take that money home and buy new products from the stores, deposits the rest in savings, which fractionally gets loaned out to someone else to start a business and buy tools, or for a mortgage etc. That money in trusts is indirectly being put to work much more and multiplies the stimulating effect much more than just buying whatever product once at a store. I'm kind of surprised at the lack of economic insight on this board

>anytime an economy contracts people are losing jobs, businesses are closing
>user the neuron mage says "hurr durr, promoting growth is a scam by the jews"

werd

>The History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind

There's the name they branded it as "Federal" Reserve instead of calling it a central bank to mislead the public. It's only federal in the sense that the federal gov appoints the board members.

The central bank lends money to the government with interest therefore all economic output of the underlying economy owes money to the central bank. That money that is lent with interest is created out of nothing but requires real economic output to pay back.

Money is created via debt issuance which must be payed back with interest where does the money come from to pay the interest? Assume an economy has 0 fiat units and .gov sells a bond worth 100 fiat units which will be payed back in a year to the lender with 101 fiat units. The central bank creates 100 fiat units and buys the bond where will the 1 fiat unit to pay back the interest come from as total fiat supply in the economy is 100 fiat units? The answer is someone will have take out another loan to create more money which in turn requires another loan to pay back the interest on the new loan and so on. If lending stops the system will collapse.

The real evil of fiat isn't inflation it's that it goes from inflation, forcing you take on debt, to deflation when the creation of new debt can't keep up with current liability payments. The system starts to collapse on itself going into extreme deflation until lending picks up again and current liabilities can be sustained. This is a system that naturally creates boom and bust cycles leading to wealth transfer from those who have access to lots of capital from those who do not. 2008 was such an extreme deflationary event it required QE to inject fiat into the system so it wouldn't completely collapse. Now who got that QE money? Did your average Joe get bailed out?

it's literally the banks you fucking retards. that's public available information on their website. every member bank of each of the 12 district reserve banks gets a vote to elect 6 of 9 board members for that district, who then decide on interest rates and currency distribution based on member bank input. 3 of the 9 board members for each district are appointed by the Board of governors. The board of governors is appointed by congress and the president.

Protip - elected board members are obviously banker themselves. appointees on the boards either used to, or will work for the member banks after a political career.

The fed controls the currency supply, debt leverage, and inflation by issuing bonds and securities, which it issues to the member banks, who then either invest themselves, or distribute the securities to the market, using money leveraged from the accounts that you, Joe Blow, have with that bank. maybe you actually bought into the bonds market, or you're just a victim of fractional-reserve. in either case, the banks aren't playing with their own money.

TL;DR - Banks own the federal reserve - politically by appointees/electees to the board, economically by ownership of the securities which the fed issues, and they do it all with your money.

There's plenty of reasons to be pissed at how the Fed works, and you don't need "muh Rothschilds" to feel that anger. if you've seriously fallen for all of those memes, then you're just contributing to the problem by ignoring the actual issues with our system.

protip - exact same is true with the "muh china owns American debt" meme.

im glad theres atleast a few people here who know what theyre talking about

Hey guys, brainlet here.

So the Fed loans money to the gov at interest, and the gov pays that interest back (I think it's 6%). Where does the entirety of that interest payment go?

I mean it's well over 100 billion every year.

If it is in the secondary market it isn't necessarily going to anything except providing liquidity for other people looking to buy equities. Just passing around titles to an asset covering old investments. But trusts have nothing to do with central banks anyways, that was all a random tangent.

The Treasury, and I think maybe some outlays for operations.

t. ignorant sheeple

surely the bogs dont own literally every aspect of human existence, friend, surely.

this. any revenue generated by the fed goes to treasury, minus overhead. basically profits go to the treasury, but's it's not the same sort of profit as you would calculate for a corp.

So if the money goes back into the treasury, why would the Fed charge interests above their operating costs to the gov in the first place? If that's true that sounds like a needless extra step.