Cook-along, sorry for the shit tier pictures

Cook-along, sorry for the shit tier pictures.

Started by rough chopping some onions, peeled carrots, and garlic

Tossed in a pan with some salt and pepper

After getting some color, added 50/50 chicken stock and water until completely submerged.

my pan didn't come with a lid

chopped up all this while the other stuff cooked (potatoes/green bell peppers/carrots/white onion)

chopped some hot chiles

meanwhile had some chicken marinating in sriracha/sherry mixture. decided to use the pan my girlfriend has spent the last few years begging me to throw away. drained the marinade and cooked the chicken with the chiles.

base was looking done at this point, carrots were soft

kitchen was feeling too clean so decided to use the hand blender (which I almost always forget to unplug while cleaning and then shit myself later when I realize how close I was to mauling my fingers)

after blending and cleaning my oven/wall/face

added what I chopped earlier, half a cup of peanut butter, sriracha, and sweet garlic chili sauce

added in mostly cooked chicken and fresh basil

seasoned it and added some more stock then covered with my lid again

hour or so later and whatever you want to call this is ready

topped with some cilantro and more of the sweet chile sauce. was breddy good and really racked up the good boy points for eating this many veggies.

Hard to tell what it tastes like, but it probably wasn't bad. Good job OP. I award you 3 good boy points.

Taated like a thai curry but less body and more stewish. Next time I will use my GBP to buy coconut milk.

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING ORIENTED WRONG.

KILL YOURSELF

Just looking at the last pic I thought it was like lentils or something.

>that pan
So you like your food with a side of teflon. You know that teflon fumes kill birds, yes?

Teflon causes cancer if ingested, that's why you throw those things away as soon as they start flaking.

Teflon pans kill birds because of a toxic vapour that comes from heating an empty pan to like 450 degrees. Cooking a Thai curry in teflon will not give birds cancer. Please update your memes.

Enjoy your sanser then.

will continue to enjoy my cancer pan, ty. this pan is a legend. back in high school all my friends were in a band but I didn't know how to play any instruments, so I just picked this pan up and started scratching it hard with a fork. made a cool shrill noise that everyone dug. I eventually left the band but the influence of my pan noise stuck with them and molded all their future work. maybe you've heard of them - The Beatles?